Aw, fuckin' hell! I knew it'd look bad.
好吧
Fine!
反正我也没事可干
I obviously don't have shit going on,
又不能自撸 所以倒不如去敲碎一些脑袋
and I can't jack off so I may as well crack some heads.
看来你是神射手哇
LeBron James, I guess.
房♥子可以归你 敞篷车我要
You can have the house, I'll take the Stingray,
退休金平分
we'll split the 401.
不行 敞篷车我是不会给你的
Uh-uh. No way. I am not giving you the Stingray
你想在敞篷车上 捅一些美国小鲜肉的菊花
so you can go finger-pop some young American's asshole
想得美 门儿都没有
in the bucket seat; fuck that.
妈妈!爸爸!救命啊! -玛雅?
Mom, Dad! - Maya? - Help! Help me! - Maya!
哦 天啊!玛雅! -搞什么?
Oh, my God. Maya! - What the fuck?!
地鹰 马上放下玛雅
Put Maya down right fucking now, Groundhawk.
我受够你们了 纽比亚夫妇
You know what? I'm sick of your bullshit, Nubians.
来跟我打啊! -什么?
Fight me! -What?
我们本季剧情的串连甚至都没有你
You're not even in our continuity this season, you crazy motherfucker.
来打我呀 杰拉德 难道你需要那个婊♥子♥的批准吗?
Come on, fight me, Gerald. Or do you need that bitch's permission?
我不需要我老婆的批准
I don't need my wife's permission. - You want a fight?
你想打架 是吗?这可是你自找的
You got it, you egg-layin' motherfucker!
糟了 你还…
Oh, oh, shit, kid. Are you...
下来跟我打! -上来跟我打 锤子王八蛋
Come up here and fight me, hammer dick. -Get down here and fight me.
你知道我不会飞
You know I can't.
看来我得下去揍他了 对吗?
Oh, well, I guess I'm gonna have to go down and get him, huh?
谢谢你 我的王子
Thank you, my Prince.
进展太顺利了!
This is going great.
好!
Yes!
等等!住手!是我逼他骗你们的 我威胁要揭发他是恋童癖!
Wait. Stop! I made him do it. I said I'd call him a pedo.
他是恋童癖?猥亵儿童那种?
He's a pedo? As in a pedophile?
像《第七天堂》里那个家伙? 那种恶心事残害了我
Like that dude from Seventh Heaven? - Damn, that shit fucked me up.
我就知道!
I knew it!
- Oh, shit. Oh, shit. - Oh, my God.
爽!这才是我的王子 -哦 老天
Yes! That's my Prince! - Oh, goddamn!
好 我的纽比亚 -杰拉德
Motherfucker. Ooh, yeah! - Gerald! Gerald! - Nubia. Nubia!
去给我做玉米饼! -好!玉米饼!星期二吃玉米饼!
Whoo, yes! - Go make me some tacos! - Tacos! Tacos! Taco Tuesday!
你这没用的家伙是不是又忘了买♥♥咖啡了?
Did your trifling ass forget to buy coffee again?
买♥♥咖啡什么时候成了我的职责了?
Shit, since when was I supposed to do that?
自从我昨天让你买♥♥咖啡以来 杰拉德
Since I told you yesterday to buy the fucking coffee, Gerald!
亲爱的 那是我们的离婚协议书吗?
Honey, are those our divorce papers?
这对我们所有人都好
It'll be better for all of us.
[♪ Lil Nas X: "Old Town Road
♪ Gonna take my horse...
我正在看着你们两个没用的家伙
And, I'm looking at both your trifling asses.
我他妈的想要那个匹小马
I want that motherfucking pony.
♪ Got the horses in the back ♪
♪ Horse tack is attached ♪
♪ Hat is matte black ♪
♪ Got the boots that's black to match ♪
♪ Riding on a horse, ha, you can whip your Porsche ♪
♪ I been in the valley ♪
♪ You ain't been up off that porch, now ♪
♪ Can't nobody tell me nothing ♪
♪ You can't tell me nothing ♪
♪ Can't nobody tell me nothing ♪
♪ You can't tell me nothing ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road ♪
♪ I'm gonna ride till I can't no more ♪
♪ Can't nobody tell me nothing ♪
♪ You can't tell me nothing ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road ♪
♪ I'm gonna ride till I can't no more ♪
♪ I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road ♪
♪ I'm gonna ride till I can't no more ♪
♪ I got the ♪