Oh, you're-you're trying to... you're trying to strangle me.
不准你… -好的
Don't... - make... - Oh. Oh. Okay.
收紧了一点
Getting a little tighter. Oh. Oh. Ack.
…取… -好的 开始了
All right. There we go. Okay. Yeah.
…笑… -好的 是 你真的在掐我的脖子
...fun of... -Now you're strangling me.
…我 -天啊 这真的很痛苦
Oh, boy. Well, this is really painful. - ...me...
你认为还需要多长时间?
Oy. How much longer you reckon this is gonna take?
需要多久就多久 -我为什么要问你?
It takes as long as it takes. -Why did I ask you?
天啊 好吧
Oh, geez. Okay. Okay!
♪ You can call me your fool ♪
♪ I only wanna be with you...
♪ Yeah, I'm tangled up ♪
♪ In blue...
好 非常好
Yeah. Oh, that's good.
Shrimp girls, wait! Help me!
- Shrimp girls! Shrimp girls!
No, wait! No, no!
♪ I only wanna be with you ♪
卡尔!再开一箱灰比诺!
Carl! Open another box of pinot grigio!
妈妈渴了!
Mommy's thirsty.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
我跟你妈妈说过 一旦五号♥化合物的真♥相♥被揭发
I told your mom once the truth about Compound V came out
我们就会再见到你
we'd see you again.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我想怎样?
What-what do I want?
我想有感官知觉 但我不能
I want to feel, but I can't.
我想触摸、吃东西、品尝味道 但我不能
I-I want to touch or-or eat or taste, but I... I can't.
我甚至想死 但我死不了
I even want to die! But... I can't.
所以爸爸 我只好退而求其次
So, Dad... instead, I want to kill
杀死跟我相同基因的你
the small bit of me that's in you.
什么?
What?
纸飞镖!
Huh? - Papers.
你们这些变♥态♥!离我远点!
You sick freaks. Get away from me!
该死的怪物
You fuckin' monsters.
像…
Like...
这样? -来吧!
...this...? - Come on! Come on!
对
Yeah.
就像这样
Just like this.
我做到了
I did it.
卡尔!卡尔?你还好吗?
Carl! Carl! Are you okay?
我给沃特打了电♥话♥…
I called Vought and...
你这个怪物!
You monster!
我希望你从未出生!
I wish you were never born!
妈妈 我也爱你
Love you, too, Mom.
放心 总有一天我会回来的
Uh, don't worry. I'll be back one day.
祖国人再一次…
Homelander, once again...
当然 沃特蹩脚的掩盖招数奏效了
Sure, Vought's shitty cover-up worked.
但是多亏了幽灵 现在所有的孤儿都知道了真♥相♥
But thanks to Ghost, all the orphans knew the truth now.
既然她给了我们地址列表
And since she gave us the list of addresses,
叙述者怎么能不去拜访他的家人呢?
how could the Narrator not pay his folks a friendly visit?
保罗 求你了!我们给你注射 五号♥化合物 只是因为我们爱你
Paul, Paul, please! We-we only gave you Compound V because we loved you!
我们希望你与众不同
We-we wanted... we wanted you to be special!
他想:“但是你却不够特别 让我们把你留下来”
"But you weren't special enough to keep," his dad thought.
不! -叙述者转动轮椅 向他父亲靠过去
No. No, no. - The Narrator wheeled over to his father
把勺子插♥进♥了他的下巴
and put a spoon to his chin. - No. Ow. Oh, no, no.
他用勺子把他父亲脸上的肉 一块一块地挖了下来
He dug with the spoon... ...and scooped his dad's face off.
然后他把他爸爸的脸套在了自己头上
Then he put his dad's face on his own, so that his face
他爸爸的脸变成了他的 他照着镜子说
was his dad's face, and looked in the mirror and said,
“对不起 儿子 我太自私了 我爱你”
"I'm sorry for being selfish, son. I love you."
[♪ Hootie & the Blowfish: "I Only Wanna Be with You
♪ You and me ♪
♪ We come from different worlds ♪
♪ You like to laugh at me when I look at other girls ♪
♪ Sometimes you're crazy ♪
♪ And you wonder why ♪
♪ I'm such a baby 'cause the Dolphins make me cry ♪
♪ Well, there's nothing I can do ♪
♪ I've been looking for a girl like you ♪
♪ You look at me ♪
♪ You've got nothing left to say ♪
♪ I'll only pout at you until I get my way ♪
♪ I won't dance ♪
♪ You won't sing ♪
♪ I just want to love you but you want to wear my ring ♪
♪ Well, there's nothing I can do ♪
♪ I only wanna be with you ♪
♪ You can call me your fool ♪
♪ I only wanna ♪♪