居然藏在阳光之中!
Hidden in the light of the sun.
是克罗尔战争卫星!
Kroll war satellite!
我看到了!我看到飞船了 -在哪里?
I see it. I see the ship. - Where?
那里!看太阳正中!
There! Look right in the sun.
什么?
What?
真是意想不到!
By the many moons of my home world.
银河首领又回来了!
Galaxius has returned once more.
但是伟大奇迹…
But the Great Wide Wonder?
我们现在能做的就是为他报仇
All we can do now is avenge him.
脑子转得很快 神奇波霸
Quick thinking, Wonder Tits.
我都要吐了
Oh. Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
是啊 结果相当震撼 不是吗?
Yeah. Quite a result, wasn't it?
一石二鸟
Two for the price of one.
好了 我们会保持联♥系♥的 伙计
Right. We'll be in touch, mate.
[♪ Curtis Mayfield: "Pusherman
我想着让你负责跟奥仔接头
I was thinking you might be O.D.'s handler.
感激不尽
Oh, thanks a million.
别这样 休伊 想想你以后会有多少乐趣
Come on, Hughie. Think of the fun to be had.
我是指干掉超人类 伙计
I mean, spiking supes, mate.
你该不是想告诉我你不享受吧?
You're trying to tell me you didn't enjoy that?
定义一下“享受”这个词
Define "enjoy."
♪ I'm your mama, I'm your daddy, I'm that ... in the alley ♪
♪ I'm your doctor when in need, want some coke? ♪
♪ Have some weed, you know me, I'm your friend ♪
♪ Your main boy, thick and thin ♪
♪ I'm your pusherman ♪
♪ I'm your pusherman ♪
♪ Ain't I clean, bad machine ♪
♪ Super cool, super mean ♪
♪ Dealin' good for The Man, superfly ♪
♪ Here I stand, secret stash, heavy bread ♪
♪ Baddest bitches in the bed ♪
♪ I'm your pusherman ♪