红河辅助生活中心
为天才儿童开设
在超人类还小 跟父母一起生活的时候
A Supe's powers first emerge when they're kids,
就会开始显现他们的超能力
still living with their parents.
但是当父母发现他们的孩子 不具备那些被推崇的超能力
But what happens when those parents discover their kids
比如飞行能力或激光眼时 会发生什么事呢?
didn't get the big-ticket powers, like flight or laser eyes?
他们会把孩子扔到这里 这里收留有垃圾超能力的孩子
They dump 'em here, a shit home for kids with shit powers.
第一个例子 慢动作
Exhibit A, Mo-Slo.
他可能还没到洗手间就会尿裤子
Probably piss his pants before he ever reaches the bathroom.
接下来是音箱头
Then there's Boombox.
他的脸是一个音箱 但他只能播放
He's got a speaker for a face, but all he can play is
混混与自大狂乐队的 《只想跟你在一起》
"Only Wanna Be with You" by Hootie & the Blowfish.
这个叫獠牙 牙齿能咬断几乎所有的东西
That's Fang, with teeth - that can cut through almost anything.
哎呀! -而那位是王国
Oy! - And that's Kingdom.
他可以变成任何动物
He can turn into any animal.
但他变形的时候 不仅身体会变 脑子也会变
But he transforms body and mind.
至少他看起来很开心
At least he seems happy as fuck.
儿童游泳池里那摊墨西哥国旗色的液体
That Mexican flag-colored liquid in the kiddie pool?
是水人
That's Aqua Agua.
他不能变成潮汐或任何厉害的东西
But he can't turn into a tidal wave or anything cool.
他只能待在那里 因为他是水
He just sits there, 'cause he's fuckin' water.
那个叫大块头 他只是块头很大而已
That's Big. He's just really big.
他最好的朋友是人舌
His best friend is Human Tongue.
她全身没有骨头 只有肌肉
She's 100% muscle with no bones.
火热球 他的蛋蛋能融化任何东西
Picante Balls. He can melt anything with his testicles.
田园沙拉酱精♥液♥喷射人
Ranch Dressing Cum Squirter.
这个名字就不需要多解释了
That one's self-explanatory.
奶♥子♥脸
Boobie Face.
然后还有幽灵
Then there's Ghost.
她可以穿墙
Sure, she can walk through walls,
但她不能触摸任何东西 也不能被触摸
but she can't touch anything or be touched.
也不能吃东西
Or eat food.
并不是因为她需要吃饭 只是她还是会饿
Not that she needs to, except she still gets hungry.
幽灵!进来!
Ghost! Ghost! Get in here!
快看这个!
Check this out.
这些文件详细说明了超级英雄并非天生 而是这些药物制♥造♥出来的
...files detail how superheroes aren't born-- they're made. With this.
五号♥化合物是一种 备受争议的新产品 由沃特制♥造♥…
Compound V is a controversial new product made by Vought...
他们说生出了超级英雄孩子 我们就会变成有钱人
They said we'd be rich with a superhero kid.
这个…怪胎不能招财!
Not this... freak.
我们只希望恢复正常的生活 好吗?
We just want our lives back, okay?
我很饿
I'm hungry.
你看!你明白我们面临的困难吗?
There! Do you see what we have to deal with?
你们两个有能力抚养这个孩子
The two of you are more than capable of raising this child.
不应该由我们来处理沃特的错误
It's not our job to take care of Vought's mistakes, okay?
该由你来处理
It's yours.
我们要把你留在这里 我们当时的决定是错误的
We're leaving you here. This was a mistake.
快上车 免得她跟着我们回家
Let's get in the goddamn car before she follows us home.
那是闪回 他可以 嗯 你知道的…
That's Flashback. He can, well, you know...
就是说超人类是人造的?
So Supes are... manmade?
我们在婴儿时期被注射了这种药
We were injected as babies.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们的父母选择了让我们变成这样
Our parents chose to do this to us.
我敢打赌 他们以为会因为拥有 著名的超级英雄孩子而发财
Bet they thought they'd get rich having famous superhero kids.
但是他们却生出了我们这些怪胎
But instead they got us.
想想这些人有多冷血 仅仅因为他们的孩子
Think of how cold these people must be to abandon their own flesh and blood
不如他们所愿 就抛弃了我们
just because we were an inconvenience.
他们会有报应的 王八蛋!
Well, what goes around comes around, cocksuckers.
该是家人团聚的时候了!
It's time for a family fucking reunion!
这些孩子一生都被低估
These kids had been underestimated their entire lives,
现在这一切终于没有白费
and now it was finally going to pay off.
不 我不知道… -我们中的一些人留下了
No, I don't know where they went. - Some of us stayed behind,
不想被卷入复仇行动
not wanting to get wrapped up in the quest for vengeance.
没错 就是我在说话
That's right. I'm the one talking.
我也是超人类 我的超能力就是我一直在旁述
I'm a Supe, too, and my power is I always tell people what's going on.
我是叙述者
I'm the Narrator.
我想那是护士主管
I contemplated that as Barb,
芭芭进来了 -我当然打给了沃特
the head nurse, entered the foyer. - Of course I called Vought.
当芭芭推着她最喜欢的病人离开时
As Barb wheeled her favorite patient away,
她想着他很有男人味
she thought about how butch and beefy he looked
一边意淫吸他那巨大的…
and what it would be like to suck on his huge...
拜托 保罗
Oh, come on, Paul.
想象一下 我原本可以拥有普通的生活
You know, I could've had a normal life
而不是脸上长着一对下垂的奶♥子♥
without dangly tits for a face.
你知道我像狗一样吃狗屎 吃了多久吗?
Do you know how much time I've spent eating dog shit as a dog?!
可不是嘛!真是残酷的惩罚
Yeah, right?
但是已经过去这么多年了 我们要如何找到我们的父母?
But it's been years. How do we find our parents?
我们去找丹尼斯弗莱彻 沃特父母保护局的局长
We go see Denis Fletcher, director of Vought parental protection.
我们去惩罚他
Let's go get his ass.
我不知道你想让我说什么 五号♥化合物的作用难以预测
I don't know what you want me to say. Compound V is... unpredictable.
有些孩子会飞 而另一些孩子 比如你的孩子 则会排泄毒药
Some kids end up able to fly, and others, like yours, shit poison.
不过 没问题 我们会带走那个孩子 并帮你们搬去别的地方住
But, yes, we'll take the kid and help you move.
条件是你们不能把这事说出去
You just can't, you know, talk about it.
绝对不能
Ever.
我的妈呀!
Fuck my tits!
王国 困住他
Kingdom, constrict him.
不好了!快抓住他
Shit. Someone get him.
你们真的很烂
Wow, you guys really suck, huh?
好吧!你们到底想怎样?
Okay! What the fuck do you want?!
我们想要我们父母的档案
We want the files on our parents.
什么?我唯一的职责 就是不能把他们的档案交给你们
What? It's literally my only job not to do that.
不要痴心妄想! 你们永远找不到那些文件
Forget it! You'll never find those files.
轮到你出马了 纸人!
You're up, Papers!
没错 我叫纸人
That's right. My name is Papers.
开头的时候没有介绍我…
I-I wasn't introduced in the beginning, but... 'cause they th...
也许我不是那么重要 但我可以找到任何文件
Maybe I'm not that important, but I can locate any papers
无论它们藏在哪里 我挺厉害的 看好戏吧
anywhere. And I'm pretty good. Showtime.
这个地方有很多纸
There are a lot of papers in this place though.
有很多 我不能…这是什么?
There are a lot of them. I cannot... What is this,
购物提醒…这是一份购物清单
a note to b... It's a... That's a grocery list.
好吧 我现在注意到 我可能在
Okay, I-I'm noticing I might have a bit of a weak spot
理解文件内容方面有一点弱…
in understanding what's on what paper and...
找到档案了!
Found 'em!
你可能听到了那些文件 因为我而发出嘎嘎声
Oh, you probably heard the papers rattling inside there because of me.
好样的 团队合作! -就是这份
Whoo, all right, teamwork. We did it. I did it... - This is it.
我们找到了 我成功了 -我们父母的地址
Our parents' addresses.
音箱头 来点暴♥力♥的蒙太奇音乐怎么样?
Boombox, give me some violent montage music.
[♪ Hootie & the Blowfish: "Only Wanna Be with You
什么?我以为我们摆脱了你!
What? I thought we got rid of you!
♪ You and me ♪
♪ We come from different worlds ♪
耶
Oh, yeah.
♪ You like to laugh at me ♪
♪ When I look at other girls...
该死的 不要!
What? - Aw, shit. - Now!
♪ Then you wonder why ♪
♪ I'm such a baby 'cause the Dolphins make me cry ♪
♪ Well, there's nothing I can do ♪
♪ I've been looking for a girl like you ♪
不 这不可能…
No. It can't be!
♪ You look at me ♪
♪ You've got nothing left to say ♪
♪ I'll only pout at you...
等等!我们当时不得不抛弃你!
Wait, wait, wait, wait. - We had to get rid of you.
你在地毯上拉屎 拉得到处都是!
You were shitting all over the rugs!
我的地毯!
Oh, my rugs! - My rugs!
是这栋房♥子吗?
Is this the right house?
就是这栋 里面那个是我妈妈
It's the right house. That's my mom.
她看起来好像挺善良的
She seems kind of nice.
嘿 闪回 能让我们看看 这位女士做了什么活该的事吗?
Hey, uh, Flashback, can you show us what this lady did to deserve this?
他妈的! -杀死这贱♥人♥!
Jesus! Fuck! -Kill the bitch!
♪ I only wanna be with you...
什么…
Uh, what?
什么?儿子
What? Son.
你在这里做什么?
What-what are you doing here?
我正… -什么?
I'm... - What?
…在杀… -你正在…
killing... -You're doing...
…你 -杀我?
...you... - Killing me?
你想…你想掐死我