剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
Confess!
我完全不能理解夹心蛋糕有什么好吃的
I never understood what's so great about patty-cake!
它代表的是一种情怀
It's the camaraderie of it!
不是她 下一个
Not her. Next!
坦白从宽
Confess!
我喜欢坐在椅子上 然后被别人吼
I enjoy sitting in chairs and getting yelled at.
工作量巨大 可能还得花上一段时间
Pretty big office, though. Probably gonna take a while.
继续逃 别停下来
Just stay mobile.
我早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
去买♥♥教堂裤啦
Church slacks, ahoy!
我们可以先去趟图书馆吗
Can we make our library run first?
到那里看下有没有适合宝宝的新书
We can check out new books
不然我们购物的时候 他会无聊的
for the baby so he won't be bored while we shop.
宝贝 你真贴心
Honey, that's so sweet.
看来下一站就是范希家的店铺了啊
Looks like Junior Fancy's is our next closest stop.
银行周六是不是要提早关门啊
Doesn't the bank close early on Saturdays?
冰激凌车
Ice cream truck!
快跟上去 跟上去 快
Follow it, follow it, follow it, follow it!
有时我会做噩梦 梦见家里房♥子着火了
Sometimes I have nightmares that our house is on fire.
对了 希望你们出门的时候有记得关咖啡壶
Anyway, hope you guys remembered to turn off the coffee pot.
只是确认一下 你们想让我别穿内♥裤♥的 对吧
Just to confirm. You wanted me to wear no underwear, right?
我还想尿尿
I have to pee again.
找个杯子解决
Grab a cup.
范希家
教堂裤
Church slacks!
教堂裤
Church slacks!
教堂裤
Church slacks.
下午四点半
4:30 p.m.
太阳依然高挂
High noon.
欢迎光临
Welcome!
我是范希 无与伦比的英俊
Junior Fancy, incredibly handsome.
你也想变得和我一样吗
How'd you like to be, too?
不了 谢谢 这里的衣服都很难看
No, thank you. Everything here looks like poop.
蒂莫西
Timothy!
我们来这儿是想买♥♥条新的教堂裤
We're here for new church slacks.
对啊 工其事 利其器
Right on. Gotta look fly for the Sky Guy.
希望那教堂能容下一个调皮的小恶魔
My man, hope that church has room for one dapper devil.
爸爸 我们也需要你的敏锐审美噢
Gonna need your savvy eye for fashion here, too, Daddy-O.
好吧 如果你们是真的需要我的话
Well, if you really need me.
宝贝老板 我只是想找你聊聊
I just want to talk, Boss Baby.
我们依然能和平地解决这件事情
We can still end this business peacefully.
那么 这些是什么呢
Then, what are these?
一定是我的 "停业大甩卖♥♥拳法"
Must be my "Going Out of Business Sale."
裤子太紧了 放我走啊 你们快去找一条大点的
They're too tight! Let me go while you find bigger ones!
我们可以再试一条大点的 别动啊
We can try a bigger pair. Just hold still!
兄弟 帅气要由内而外地散发
My dude, looking good has to start from within.
我也不想的 这是你逼我的
It hurts my feelings that you make me do this!
我太无聊了 你准备好投降了吗
I'm so bored. Will you please just surrender, already?
永不可能
Never!
这条更紧了
These ones are even tighter.
这裤子要把我的屁屁憋死了
They're choking my butt, and my butt is going to die!
这条裤子整整大了两个号♥
They're two sizes bigger!
我的天啊
My goodness.
上面摇摇晃晃的 看起来很危险啊
That looks shaky-wobbly dangerous up there.
你应该跳到我安全的怀抱中来
You should probably jump to safety into my arms.
来吧 跳下来吧
Come on, jumpy-jump!
没什么事的 你为什么不相信我呢
Everything will be fine! Why don't you trust me?
你一定是在开玩笑的 对吧
You're joking, right?
先生 疯狗会捉拿这个叛徒的
Mad Dog will bring the traitor down, sir.
不必如此
Don't need those.
宝贝老板是无辜的
Boss Baby is innocent.
你说什么
What?
反转剧情
Twist!
但... 好吧 终于发现了
But... I mean, great, finally.
但你是什么时候发现的啊
But when did you realize?
在电厂欢乐漂移过后 我就知道了
After our happy fun doughnut time at the power plant.
那你干嘛非要在我爬上这么一堆
Then why didn't you say something before you trapped me
又高又危险的鞋盒之后才说啊
on a dangerously high stack of shoeboxes?
因为这样太好玩了
Because it was hilarious!
你当时还以为自己要被抓了
You should have seen your
那表情太好玩了 你真应该看看自己
face when you thought you were going to prison.
哎呀 我爱上当好人的感觉了
Man, I love being a good guy.
你这个混...
You miserable...
不要
No!
- 蒂姆 - 我的裤子
- Tim! - My slacks!
接到你了
Gotta!
我猜这条是有点紧
I guess they were too tight?
但这条裤子的钱你们得出了
You're still paying for those.
但我们的预算不够买♥♥两条裤子
But we didn't budget for two new pairs.
他那条旧的教堂裤还能穿
His old church slacks are fine.
太棒了 我是说 阿门
Yes! I mean, amen.
我早就告诉你了 要相信我
I told you to trust me.
反正我觉得你是一个无比真诚的家伙
Anywaysies, you seemed so golly-gee sincere, I thought,
"那还有谁会陷害宝贝老板呢"
"Well, who even could have set Boss Baby up?"
- 除你之外吗 - 我就是这意思 小替罪羊
- Besides you? - That's what I'm saying, patsy man!
只有一个婴儿可以在奶嘴追踪系统上
The Chewpie Tracker system can be altered,
动手脚
but only by one baby.
总裁宝宝
The CEO.
但你已经不是总裁了
But you're not the CEO anymore.
谢谢你 我十分乐意记住这一点
Yes, thank you, I love to remember that.
那就是说...
That would mean it was...
高领巨星总裁宝贝
Turtleneck Superstar CEO Baby!
是我陷害你的吗 是的 原因呢 "诺伦围击"
Did I set you up? Yes. Reason? Nollaun Wigi.
那个被称为"惊喜危机"的
The Korean leadership technique,
韩式领导者技巧
also known as "Surprise Crisis"?
我可是去过研讨会的人
I went to a seminar.
没错 我得确保心仪的下届总裁最佳候选人
Precisely. I had to know if my top candidate for the next CEO
能够应对最危急的情况
could handle the most stressful circumstances.
我确认一下
To be clear,
你刚刚是说了"总裁最佳候选人"吗
you did just say "Top candidate for CEO"?
是的 而且你通过了测试
Yes. You passed.
女士 我十分确信他这一整天都在逃跑
Ma'am, I'm pretty sure all he did was run away all day.
但谁在背后默默支持他 试图证明他的清白呢
But who was back at the office trying to prove his innocence?
是一整个团队的盟友
An entire team of allies.
老板 我们查到了
Boss, we got it!
奶嘴追踪系统中有一个后门
There's a back door to the Chewpie Tracker,
但只有一个人有权限
but it's only accessible by one person!
快猜猜是谁啊
Guess who?
该死
Dang it.
你还是可以猜一下的
You can still guess.
忠心耿耿 鼓舞人心 无价之宝
Loyalty, inspiring, priceless.
你甚至赢得了旧敌的信任
You even won the trust of a former enemy.
那就是领导应有的风范
That's leadership!
所以...
So...
倒带一下
Rewinds.
你把重大机泄露给乐狗公♥司♥
You slipped a tippy-top secret to Puppy Co,
然后操控电脑
dibble-dabbled with computer
让下属成了替罪羊
files to make an underling look guilty,
而这所有的一切都是为了测试
and all this shenaniganning was just to test
- 宝贝老板的人际关系吗 - 是的
- if Boss Baby plays well with others? - Yes.
新任首席执行官女士 你甚至比我还会反转剧情
New CEO Lady, you are even more twisted than I was.
我喜欢 有空给我打电♥话♥啊
And I love it! Call me!
马格努斯 我们走吧
Magnus, let's bounce.
你很不错 宝贝老板
You impress me, Boss Baby.
我的赞赏就此结束
This ends my praise.
你当总裁的时候 我们就能升职了 对吧
We get promotions when you're in charge, right?
配置镀金便盆的私人办公室
Private offices with gold-plated potties.
好极了
Cool.
一切都好吗
All good?
你看到我进宝贝监狱了吗
Do you see me in baby jail
还是你穿上教堂裤了吗
or you in church slacks?
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表