剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
"'Oh, no, ' said Hippo sadly.
'我所有的朋友都忘记我的生日了'"
'All my friends forgot my birthday.'"
我才不信呢 他们在计划一个惊喜派对呢
Don't tell me. They're planning a surprise party.
是的 在这儿呢 好惊喜
Yep, there it is. Shocker.
这我可没想到
I did not see that coming.
难道家里就没有一本像样点的故事书吗
Does this family own any storybooks that aren't flaming garbage?
吉吉 他们都还是宝宝 他们就喜欢这些书
They're babies, Gigi. They like this stuff.
我根本就不适合讲这种
I'm not cut out for
幼稚虚假的东西
soft and fuzzy nonsense.
我可是来自钢铁的国度
I'm from steel country.
我的一生都是在工厂里将火红的铁水炼就成钢
Spent my life in the mill, turning fire into metal
击退任何妄想击垮我们工会的暴徒们
and beating down any goon squads who tried to break our union.
战胜暴徒 这就是吸引你们注意的点
Goon beating, that's what gets your attention.
看来这个很有用啊
If it works, it works.
好了 孩儿们
All right, kiddos.
现在开始用吉吉专属风格来讲故事
We're playin' this Gigi style.
" 为了工会 " 我们大喊道
"Union," We'd shout.
男子汉们
And all boys,
我们让他们遭报应了吗
did we give 'em what for. Boom!
我简直不敢相信这招真的有用
I can't believe this is actually working.
这是与吉吉维持关系的又一次胜利
Another win for bonding with Gigi.
锅炉制♥造♥工利倒下了
And as Henry the boilermaker lay there,
他只说了两个字
two words escaped his lips.
"报仇"
"Avenge me."
如果你曾经打架时被金属指环打到过
Well, if you've ever been hit
你就能明白那种感受
with brass knuckles, you know how that feels.
这个孩子懂我
This kid gets me.
我们要坚守阵地 这是毫无疑问的
You better believe we stood our ground.
当有人想从你的人生中
Somebody tries to take
夺走一些东西时 你应该怎么做
something from you in this life, what do you do?
立刻还击
You take it right back!
我的天 她还好吗
My, is she okay?
小琪
Staci!
你有看到她去哪儿了吗
Did you see which way she went?
那么吉吉故事会到此结束
And there goes Gigi's story time.
- 婴儿们 不要 - 怎么回事啊
- Babies, no. - What in the world?
不要担心 我会去找他们的
Don't worry. I'll go after them.
小蒂 搞什么啊
Timmy! What?
不要
No.
那地方是哪儿啊
What is that place?
公共图书馆
公共图书馆
The public library.
"好莱坞 政♥府♥还有年轻人们"
"Hollywood, the government and young people."
他们是不是正在试图偷走你们的银饰
Are they plotting to steal your silverware?
"答案是肯定的"
"Yes."
是啊
Yes.
我得去看下发生了什么
I should probably see what's going on.
你在这儿做什么啊
What are you doing here?
你姥姥说得对
Your grandma was right.
弗雷德里克和他的老年朋友
Frederic and his old people
从我们这里夺走了这个图书馆
gang took this library from us,
我们该怎么做
so what do we do?
抢回来啊 为了工会
We take it back. Union!
这地方现在到处都是老人
This place is crawling with seniors.
我也想从他们手中夺回
I would love to take back
我们的图书馆 但我们需要有个计划
our library from them, but we need a plan.
我有个想法
Got one.
- 靠 - 先生 这里是图书馆
- Dagnabit! - Sir, this is a library.
恐怕我得请你离开了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
鬼扯 我可是交了税的
Horse apples. I pay my taxes.
萨摩小姐说得对
Miss Summer's right.
你得离开这里 大吵大闹先生
You're outta here, Mister Loud Noise Man.
还好我永远不会离开这个地方
Good thing I never leave this place.
这招好像可行
This could actually work.
你们都疯了吗
Are you insane?
现在可是专属成年人的一小时
It's grown-ups only hour.
如果他们发现你们中的任何一个人
If they spot any of you here,
他们就会永远禁止婴儿们进入图书馆
they'll ban babies from this library forever.
那我们最好不要被抓到
Well, then I guess we'd better not get caught.
我说得对吗 小琪
Right, Staci?
婴儿们在那里
Babies!
那可不是婴儿 女士
That's not a baby, ma'am.
那是一个大孩子了
That's a big boy,
而且你现在得到外面大喊大叫了
and you're gonna need to take that yelling outside.
快走吧
March.
你去分散图书管♥理♥员♥的注意力
Keep the librarian distracted.
我们来解决这些老人们
We'll take care of the old people.
你好呀 小宝贝 你是走丢了吗
Here, little baby. Did you get lost?
现在这里可是长老集团的专属地盘
This is Consortium of Ancients turf now.
天啊
Gosh-all hemlock!
妈妈
Mama.
很抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to keep distracting
我肯定不是因为宝宝们来烦你的
you for absolutely no reason involving babies,
不过你之前是不是跟我说过
but are you telling me
这儿有一本小说和一本纪实册
there's now a fiction and a nonfiction?
可以麻烦你告诉我一下
And what would you say
它们之间有什么区别吗
is the difference between the two?
好吧 一个是虚构的 另一个不是
Well, one is fictional, and the other isn't.
有意思
Fascinating.
可以麻烦你向我介绍一些非小说类的书籍吗
Might you direct me to some of your nonfiction-iest books?
当然
Of course.
你真的是我见到过最有礼貌的年轻人...
And aren't you the most polite young man I've ever...
怎么回事
Thunderation!
这里有婴儿啊
There's babies right over there!
有些人一点也不知道尊重图书馆的礼仪
Some people have no respect for library etiquette.
抱歉啦 姥姥 爱你哟
Sorry, Meemaw. Love you.
你不会得到我任何一分遗产的
You're out of the will.
我第一次这么活力满满 老板
I never felt so alive, sir.
快告诉我 还有更多敌人 谁是下一个
Tell me there's more of 'em. Who's next?
只剩下一个老年人了
Only one senior left.
领头人物埃斯特斯 他在哪里
The Big Kahuna. Where's Estes?
那是植入的钢铁假肢
Steel implants.
早在战争中 我就失去了我的屁♥股♥
Lost both my buttocks in the war.
向图书馆说永别吧 婴儿们
Wave bye-bye to the library forever, babies.
我感觉我真傻
I feel like such a fool.
我一般都会称呼它为智障般的十进位系统
Here I was, calling it the Doody Decimal System.
简直智障
Doody.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
我敢肯定没什么事
I'm sure it's fine.
可以跟我讲讲这木棍上的报纸吗
Tell me more about these newspapers on sticks.
我真的得去看一下
I should really look.
我帮你看过了
I looked for you.
看来什么事都没有
Turns out, nothing there.
- 我就转头看一下下 - 不
- I'm just gonna turn around for one sec. - No!
那些婴儿呢
Where are those babies?
今天一直闹腾的老人们 你们真的够了
That'll be quite enough from our noisy seniors today,
请出去
thank you.
那些婴儿们
The babies!
那些婴儿们要怎么处理
What about the babies?
别担心 吉吉 我会把他们安全送回家的
Don't worry, Gigi. I'll get them all home safe.
今天感觉真棒
I feel so good about this day.
干得漂亮 天普顿
Nice work, Templeton.
躲避警♥察♥ 还能分散图书管♥理♥员♥的注意力
Dodging a police officer and distracting a librarian?
我不得不说你已经克服了对权威的恐惧心理
I'd say you've gotten over your panic around authority figures.
还差那么一点点
Still one more to go.
我知道你很难过 毕竟终身被禁止
I know you're upset they banned you
进入图书馆
from the library for life.
我讨厌安静
I hate the quiet.
我刚想了想
I just thought for a minute there,
实际上我挺理解这家伙
I actually was bonding with this one.
你说什么呢 你是最理解他的了
What are you talking about? You totally bonded with him.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表