剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
闻上去像臭鸡蛋屁味的...
Smells like rotten egg fart...
墨西哥玉米煎饼
burrito.
我们可以卖♥♥披萨 但只卖♥♥上面的配料
We sell pizzas, but only the toppings.
不 应该卖♥♥苏打水的泡泡
No. Soda pop with just the bubbles.
等等 应该卖♥♥热狗的内馅儿
Wait. The insides of hot dogs.
我知道了
I got it!
好吧 但是我还有其他想法呢
Okay, but I got plenty more in the tank.
看看这些在社区里来往的人们
Look at these people just walking around the neighborhood.
我打赌他们想要叫辆出租车吧
I bet they'd love to hire a taxi.
但出租车是不会把人从门廊送到邮箱处的
But a taxi won't go from their porch to their mailbox.
那就该我们上了
That's where we come in.
我们可以接出租车司机看不上的活
We give the rides too short for taxis.
是的
Yes!
我们需要个四轮车和椅子
We need a wagon and a chair.
- 发生了什么 - 西蒙斯
- What happened? - Simmons.
她是不是搞错配方了 是的 大错特错
Did she get the formula wrong? Yes, colossally.
她把自己变成了世上最臭的宝贝
She's made herself the stinkiest baby on the planet.
我能搞定 只是需要动脑筋
I can fix it. Just need brain.
快看我的眼睛转得多快 好晕啊
Look how fast my eyes move. There it goes.
一星期没睡觉 口服液行不通
No sleep for a week and bad serum.
布谷鸟到处飞 粑粑球遍地跑
Totally cuckoo and totally poo-poo.
真押韵 很有趣吧
Rhymes. How amusing.
我明白音乐为什么这么流行了
I see why music is so popular.
立刻给我一个解决方案
Solution, give me one.
她需要一剂最初的去味口服液
She needs a dose of original Stinkless Serum.
当初的小瓶保存完好 我可以把它带过来
The vial's still safe. I can bring it in.
不行 到处都有间谍 不用带过来
No. Spies everywhere. Serum stays in the field.
把她带过去
Take her to it.
你想让我带她去拿口服液吗
You want me to take her into the field?
女士 这太冒险了
Ma'am, that's a huge risk.
我的职责是要确保人们对婴儿持有永恒的爱
My job is making sure people love babies.
要是他们发现了一个婴儿浑身都是
What happens when they smell a baby
落水狗呕吐到火腿沙拉里的味道
that stinks like a wet dog
到时候怎么办
threw up a ham salad?
解决方案就像失败的经历一样 阴魂不散
Solutions haunt us like the ghosts of our failures.
一个真正的创新者
A true innovator,
一个未来的首席执行官 应当无所畏惧
a future CEO, fears neither.
所以对待恐惧就要像驯服野马一样吗
So fear is a bronco to be tamed?
一派胡言 不知道你在说什么
You're talking nonsense.
别惹我生气了 别说了
It confuses and enrages me. Stop it.
好的 女士 不用担心 我会处理好一切的
Yes, ma'am. Don't worry. I'll take care of this.
你们好点了吗 我们还有工作要做
You okay? We have work to do.
我太虚弱了 动不了
Too weak to move.
那个味道 简直比吉仔的尿不湿还要糟糕
The smell, worse than Jimbo's diapers.
不 我刚刚吐到了我的防毒面具里
No. I just threw up in my mask.
好吧 糊糊涂涂 睡眼朦胧的西蒙斯
Right. Looks like it's just you and me,
现在看来只有我和你俩人了
loopy, sleep-deprived Simmons.
我有十三个指头诶
I have 13 toes.
我们是接送小能手
We're the Picker-Uppers.
我们负责接送您 这样您就再也不用走路了
We pick you up so you'll never have to walk again.
在我们眼里没有短途
No trip is too short.
快坐到我们舒适的椅车上吧
Hop aboard our comfortable chair-agon.
一个带有椅子的马车哦
A wagon with a chair on top.
这不是一个普通的椅子
But not just any chair.
这是我在垃圾堆中找到的保存最完好
The finest, most comfortable chair
最舒适的椅子
I could find at the dump.
我刚刚听到的是你在叫卖♥♥搭便车吗
Did I hear you shouting about giving rides?
嘿 这个真有点意思
Hey, this is kinda fun.
我的胫骨啊
My Teflon shinbone!
很抱歉 我们可以给您打个折
Sorry. We'll give you a discount.
拖车还得半个小时才能来吗
A half-hour for a tow truck?
但现在到处都有违法行为
But all the good crimes are happening now.
我们加速啊 孩子们
Let's get that speeder, boys.
才三美元吗 我们可是工作了一整个早上啊
Just three dollars? We worked all morning.
你在开玩笑吧 我们已经做得很好了
Are you kidding? We did great.
这些钱至少可以买♥♥两个棒棒糖
That's at least two candy bars
而且还能有一大把零钱来扔松鼠
and tons of change left to throw at squirrels.
但在路灯亮之前我得挣够二十美元
But I need to make $20 before the streetlights come on.
我们怎么可能挣得那么快
How do we make more faster?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
快快 给我个硬币 我看到你了 小松鼠
Quick, give me a quarter. I see you, squirrel!
吃我两招
Eat two bits!
认真想一下 天普顿
Think, Templeton.
我一定要赢得这个赌注
Gotta win this bet.
需要更多乘客 更快速度 更高费用
More passengers, faster trips, higher fares.
我会想它的 但这绝对是一场人生经历
Missed him. But totally worth it for the life experience.
我们需要来升级下交通工具
We need to upgrade our vehicle.
你知道谁有卡丁车吗
Do you know anyone with a go-kart?
你说什么 不知道
What? No.
为什么我会知道谁有...
Why would I know anyone with a...
你刚刚说什么 卡丁车吗
What did you say? Glo-klart?
你有一辆么
Do you have a go-kart?
她还没准备好上路
She's not ready for the road yet!
好吧 啧
Fine. Sheesh.
希望这样你会开心
I hope you like fun.
这样 最起码臭味都在里面
Well, that's the smell contained at least.
我去拿口服液 你自己待着可以吗
If I go grab the serum, you'll be good here?
我以前从来没见过外面的真实世界
I've never been out in the real world before.
我得见见这世间万物
I must see everything!
那些树在招唤我
The trees are calling to me.
现在生意兴隆 成功的感觉真好
Business is booming. So fun being successful.
我只是回来拿下头盔
Just need to quickly grab a helmet.
我来啦 小树们
Here I come, trees!
天普顿 你是在谷仓里诞生的吗
Templeton, were you born in a barn?
嘿 西蒙斯在这干吗
Hey, what's Simmons doing here?
而且她为什么在一个球一样的东西里
And why is she in a ball thing?
告诉我 你闻到过最臭的味道是什么
Tell me, what's the worst smell you've ever smelled?
- 老爹的臭袜子 - 好吧
- Dad's socks. - Fine.
现在想象一下
Now imagine
将那些臭袜子从鱼肠中拉出来的味道
those socks pulled from the gut of a fish.
那就是现在西蒙斯身上千分之一的味道
That's what Simmons smells like, times a thousand.
如果这个东西漏了
If this thing cracks
任何人闻到了她身上的味道
and anyone smells her,
人们对婴儿的爱将一去不复返
baby love may never recover.
但我要是解决了这件事
But if I fix this,
我将一路直升成总裁
I'm on the fast track to CEO.
我只需要一小会儿
I just need a sec.
你能帮我看一下她吗
Can you watch her for me?
我猜你一定十分需要我来...
I guess if you really need me to...
等一下
Wait.
你是想让我在这里看着她
Watch her until
直到路灯都亮了 对吗
the streetlights come on, right?
我知道你在耍什么花招 狡猾的皮特
I get what you're trying, Sneaky Pete.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们今早打的赌吗
The wager we made this morning?
我现在一点也不在乎它
I don't even care about that anymore.
当然 这是一个恶作剧 对吗
Sure. This is a prank, right?
这一切都不是真的 就像我的眼睛一样
Nothing is real. Not even my eyes.
我就知道 你差点就骗到我了
I knew it. You almost had me.
- 拜拜啦 - 天普顿 等一下啊
- See ya. - Templeton, wait!
别动
Stay put.
十二点了 该吃午饭了
High noon. Time for lunch.
我忘了还有吉吉这茬了
I forgot about Gigi!
千万别动啊
Do not move!
别睡了 先生 午饭时间到了
No nap yet, mister. Lunchtime.
你得严格遵守吉吉的性格培养计划啊
You're staying on Gigi's strict character-building schedule.
小树们 我来啦
Here I come, trees!
太棒啦
That's so amazing!
我和我爹用从垃圾桶里找来的零件组装了她
Me and my dad built her from parts we found at the dump.
她就是我的雷霆饺子号♥
She's my Thunder Dumpling.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表