剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表
是不是超级棒 吉吉太棒了
That was fun, right? Gigi is so great.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
哪都不去 你快去睡觉吧
Nowhere. Go back to sleep.
- 你手里拿着什么 - 没什么
- What's in your hand? - Not important.
睡觉 回去睡觉 快去
Sleep. Back to it. Go.
拜托 到底发生什么了
Come on, what's going on?
没什么的 天普顿 我们依然是兄弟
Don't worry, Templeton. We're still brothers.
不过我们也不必什么都分享
Just maybe we don't have to share everything.
不要用我说过的话说我
Hey, you can't use my words on me.
那些话是我说的
Those are my words.
蒂姆 小甜心 该睡觉了
Tim, sweetheart, it's time to go to sleep!
要敢于挑战权威 小蒂
Challenge authority, Timmy!
不要让别人压♥迫♥你
Don't let the man keep you down!
妈 你够了
Mom!
所有人都不准离开房♥间
Nobody comes out of that room!
对不起 我只是想帮忙
Sorry. I just wanted to help.
你想要帮忙吗 那你答应我别打呼噜
You wanna help? Tell me you're not a snorer.
打呼我也不知道啊
How would I know?
我又不是我自己的室友
I don't share a room with myself.
这枕头真鼓
Swell. That's lumpy.
感谢你晚上打呼噜的声音那么小 天普顿
Thanks for keeping the snoring down, Templeton.
不
No.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
小琪 吉仔 立刻过来 我们有麻烦了
Staci, Jimbo, get over here now! We've got a problem.
我们还在床底下 老板
We're still under the bed, sir.
谁都有嫌疑 刺客豚鼠 忍♥者狗
Anyone could've taken it. Guinea pig assassins, ninja puppies.
海盗马
Horse pirates.
微型海盗马
Miniature horse pirates!
和你枕头下面的那个东西有关吗
Is this about that thing under your pillow?
是他拿走的 叛徒杀无赦
He took it! Death to traitors!
她太敏感了
She's so sharp!
小琪 冷静一下 深呼吸
Staci, calm down. Breathe.
没人说那个瓶子是天普顿拿走的
Nobody said Templeton actually took the vial.
是我拿的
I did.
你知道你自己都做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
你毁掉了宝贝公♥司♥ 你毁掉了我
You've ruined Baby Corp. You've ruined me!
别晃我了 我早饭喝了很多奶
Stop shaking me! I just ate a very milky breakfast!
我没偷你那什么东西
I didn't steal your whatever it is.
我只是把它藏得更好了
I just hid it better.
继续说
Go on.
不要在你枕头下面藏东西
Never hide anything under your pillow.
就算它没被牙仙子带走
If the tooth fairy doesn't get it,
也会被爸爸妈妈带走的
Mom and Dad will.
有次万圣节过后 我在枕头下面藏了
I once hid a caramel apple under there
- 一个焦糖苹果... - 跳过
- after Halloween... - Skip ahead.
我知道做舍友这件事很尴尬
I know the roommate thing is weird,
但我也不想你的秘密被发现啊
but I'm not gonna let you get busted.
如果我们不能完全信任彼此
What's the point of being
那做兄弟还有什么意义呢
brothers if we can't totally trust each other?
那你可以给我点信任
So do you trust me enough
告诉我那瓶子里装的什么吗
to tell me what's in that vial?
没问题
Absolutely.
不过你得先告诉我
If you trust me enough to
你那个秘密恐龙抽屉里有什么
show me what's in your secret dinosaur drawer.
这是私人物品 跟你没关系
It's private. None of your business.
你没看过 对吧
You didn't look, right?
好吧 我们不必什么都分享
Fine, we don't have to share everything.
好了 我的瓶子在哪里
So, where's my vial?
那个地方
In the one place Mom and
爸妈绝对不敢瞧 在吉吉的钱包里
Dad would never dare to look. Gigi's purse.
药在吉吉的钱包里吗
The serum is in Gigi's purse?
奶奶吉吉吗
Gigi, our grandmother?
那里绝对安全 吉吉钱包里的东西
It's perfect. Not even Gigi can find anything
她自己都找不到
in that purse.
它就像是通往另一个维度的门
It's like a portal to another dimension.
你把东西放到里面 就再也找不到了
You put something in there, it's never coming out.
只有我能找到
Unless I get it out.
过去的七年
I've been diving for Gigi's
我一直都在帮吉吉找钱包里丢的东西
lost stuff in that purse for the past seven years.
我是唯一一个可以破解魔咒的人
I'm the only one who can crack the code.
那就把我的瓶子拿来还我
Then crack out my vial and give it back!
好啊 她现在应该在厨房♥
Okay. She's up in the kitchen.
"嗨 小蒂 一个友善的年长绅士邀请我
"Hi, Timmy. A nice elderly gentleman invited me
去当地老年中心 午饭前就回来
to check out the local senior center. Back by lunch.
"抱抱 孩子
"Give yourself a hug for me, kiddo.
你弟弟待婴儿床上就行"
Your brother can stay in his crib."
她真是一个坏奶奶
She is a terrible grandparent.
- 老年中心 我们走 - 我不
- Senior center, let's go. - No.
我不能去那种地方
I can't go into that place!
你知道那里的人会怎么对待宝宝吗
Do you know what they do to babies in there?
吉仔
Jimbo.
只是一些老人而已 他们都很好的
It's just elderly people. They're nice.
那你快去拿我的瓶子
Then go get my vial!
你不觉得那样很可疑吗
You don't think that'd be suspicious?
"吉吉 我们只是顺道"
"Hey, Gigi, just came by"
看看广场舞 你可以把包给我吗"
to watch the square dancing. Can I have your purse?"
我需要那个瓶子 天普顿
I need that vial, Templeton.
我的未来都靠它了
My future's in there.
如果你真把我当兄弟
If our being brothers means anything,
那你就得解决这个事
you will find a way to fix this.
好吧 如果我不行 就得你来
Okay. If I can't get into that purse, you are.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, come again?
欢迎来到钱包大冒险
Welcome to the art of purse diving.
你的训练现在...
Your training begins...
开始
now.
闭上眼
Shut your eyes.
找到那个饼干 你有十秒钟的时间
Find the pretzel. You have ten seconds.
吉仔 帮我计时
Jimbo, count for me.
一 ...
One...
小琪 帮我计时
Staci, count for me.
十 九 ...
Ten, nine...
好吧 13英尺宽
Okay. Thirteen-inches wide.
- 帆布 也可能是人造皮革 - 停
- Canvas, maybe faux leather. - Time's up!
不要思考 感觉就好
Don't think. Feel.
想象下 你最想要的就是那个饼干
Imagine the pretzel is everything you ever wanted.
现在它触手可及
It's within reach.
- 我找到了一个插口 - 时间到
- I grabbed a jack. - Time's up.
你想要的欲望还不够强烈 快
You didn't want it enough. Go!
四 三 ...
Four, three...
那个饼干就是CEO的职位
The pretzel is that CEO job.
我找到啦
I got it!
恭喜你 你已经准备好了
Congratulations. You're ready.
- 太棒了 - 上啊 老板
- Yes! - Go, boss!
谢谢你 老师 但我有一点困惑
Thank you, sensei, but I'm confused.
我出现了
Won't it be even more suspicious
还翻吉吉的钱包 这不是更可疑吗
if I'm the one showing up and raiding Gigi's purse?
如果能有人帮忙分散注意力
If you have the right distraction,
她不可能知道你在那里的
she'll never know you were there.
秘密恐龙抽屉
Secret dinosaur drawer.
不管在老年中心发生了什么
Whatever happens in that senior center,
你们都得向我保证
you have to promise
不会因为这个取笑我
you won't make fun of me.
如果不能阅读合同细则
I can't enter a binding
我无法签订这个合同
contract without reading the fine print.!
- 你发誓 - 遵命
- Promise! - Okay!
我们不可能绕过他们的
We'll never get past them all.
- 在那里 - 等我的信♥号♥♥
- There! - Just wait for my signal,
- 然后去找钱包 - 但是你计划如何
- then go for the purse. - And just how
让这些恐龙们忙碌起来呢
do you plan to keep those dinosaurs busy?
你居然提到了恐龙 有意思
Funny you should mention dinosaurs.
剧集 | 宝贝老板:重围商界(2018) | 导航列表