剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Then you must fast.
那你必须斋戒
From matins till evensong.
由清晨至黄昏
And flagellate your naked body twice nightly.
并鞭打自己 每晚两次
With knotted cord,
用粗绳吗
Your Holiness? Cord of silk will suffice.
教皇陛下 丝绳便可
To destroy the beauty the Lord has granted you
损毁上帝赐予你的美丽
would be to compound your sin.
是罪加一等
Ego te absolve...
我赦免你
...ab omnibus censuris, et peccatis,
所有的罪孽与过错
in nomine Patris,
以圣父
et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
圣子和圣灵的名义
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Giulia Farnese.
茱莉亚·法奈斯
Your Holiness?
教皇陛下
One of your lineage...
你的家族成员中曾有人
...to be destitute... we cannot allow it.
已受此惩戒 你可不必如此
We must find you... some...
教会须为你提供
...temporary and...
暂时的
...temporal refuge.
物质上的庇护所
Keep the fire away from the straw!
干草不能靠近火堆
It is! Good!
遵命 很好
Boy, keep the banners and colours all together.
小子 横幅跟颜料都得收好了
Right, sir!
是 大人
Some of you voted for him,
你们中有人给他投了赞成票
for which unfortunate choice you are now forgiven.
虽为不智之举但可以宽恕
But most of you voted against.
但多数人投的是反对票
We have assembled the barest of majorities.
今日前来的主教数量勉强过半
But then, this Borgia pope was elected
但也正是因为这个数字
with just such a majority.
波吉亚当选了教皇
The cardinal's demise was... sudden.
枢机主教之死太过突然
So it seems.
确实如此
But his palace is ideal as a...
但这座宫殿确实是
...place of penitence...
忏悔
...and...
与
...self-reflection.
自我反省之所
If it can be proven, what many of us suspect...
若是如我们所怀疑那般
corruption, Simony,
的确存在腐♥败♥
the blatant sale of the sacred offices,
圣职的公然交易
and worse, the utter degradation of the office of the papacy
甚至更糟 导致教廷在信徒眼中
in the eyes of the Christian world...
失去权威 堕落败坏
You must think of your sojourn here
你一定以为你暂住在这
as a retreat.
是暂避风头
A retreat?
避风头
The cardinal had this tunnel built.
枢机主教挖掘的这条隧♥道♥
It leads inside the Vatican walls.
直通向梵蒂冈内部
If you ever find yourself in need of...
如果你待在这里
...spiritual comfort..
在这无尽的孤寂中
...in your loneliness... Your Holiness.
需要灵魂的抚慰 教皇陛下
You must not be afraid to avail of it.
不必害怕 只管开口
Day or night.
不论何时
We shall leave you now.
我们该走了
This passage goes both ways.
这是条双向通道
Your Holiness must feel free to visit...
若教皇陛下想要感受上帝之爱
...if God's love were ever to leave him wanting.
也请务必赶来
The cardinal summons me in the dead of night. Is there a reason?
主教为何在深夜召唤我来
These are turbulent times, Father.
现在局势动荡不安 神父
Dottore...
博士
You can leave us now.
你可以退下了
I need advice, Dottore, on a delicate matter.
在一件小事上 我需要你的建议 博士
The deposition of a pope.
罢黜教皇的问题
Delicate indeed.
的确很小
And, if I may say so, dangerous.
而且 恕我直言 也很危险
Stop that.
停下
You have done penance enough.
你已经表现出足够的忏悔了
Who then will forgive us, Your Holiness?
谁会宽恕我们 教皇陛下
God will.
上帝会
Huggucio of Pisa states:
比萨的雨哥西奥曾规定
"Ecce publico fornicator, publico habet concubinem..."
[意大利文]
The pope who publicly fornicates, publicly keeps a concubine...
公然淫乱 公然纳妾之教皇
Can indeed be deposed,
可罢黜之
because to scandalize the Church is in itself heresy.
因对教廷抹黑即为异端行为
But one would need firm evidence
但这需要确凿而
of notorious and public lechery.
众人皆知的证据
Whose bed is this?
这是谁的床
Yours, of course.
当然是你的
Whose bed was this?
之前是谁的
It belonged to a cardinal and a fool.
是个傻瓜枢机主教的床
What kind of fool?
什么样的傻瓜
The kind of fool who doesn't understand that
他不明白 即使是
God's work can be done
最难以想象的信徒
even by the most unlikely of his servants.
也能完成上帝的使命
And that Rome needs now is... You.
罗马现在需要的是 你
Power.
权力
You're so beautiful, Giulia Farnese.
你真美 茱莉亚·法奈斯
I would have you painted.
我要请人替你画像
She is beautiful. She is.
她真美 的确
More beautiful than your painting.
比你画的要美
I've just begun. You must do better, then.
我才刚开始 那你得画得更好点
Her hair curls, here.
她这的头发是卷的
Who is she?
她是谁
Giulia Farnese.
茱莉亚·法奈斯
At your service.
为您效劳
Why is he painting you,
那他为什么画你
Giulia Farnese?
茱莉亚·法奈斯
Your father, the Pope, commissioned him.
你父亲 教皇陛下 指派的他
Will he paint one of me?
那他会给我画吗
I will commission him, now.
我现在就能指派他
Why are you holding a baby goat?
你为什么抱只小山羊
It will become a unicorn.
它会长成独角兽
Then I want a unicorn.
那我也想抱只独角兽
Or even better, a sea horse.
或者更好玩的 海马
I want to lie on a bed
我想躺在
of seashells and have a sea horse in my lap.
满是贝壳的床上 抱着海马
Like this one?
像这只吗
Yes.
对
Just like this one.
就像这个
You must have it, then.
那这个就是你的了
I can?
可以吗
It's a gift.
送你的礼物
From Giulia to Lucrezia.
茱莉亚送给露克蕾莎
Can I kiss you, then? Only if we are to be friends.
我可以吻你吗 如果我们能成为朋友
We are friends already.
我们已经是了
I am to have my portrait painted, Mama.
我要有自己的画像了
You are? But I don't want a goat,
是吗 但我不想抱着山羊
or a unicorn. I told Giulia I want a sea horse like this one.
或者独角兽 我跟茱莉亚说我想要这样的海马
You told who? Giulia Farnese.
你跟谁说 茱莉亚·法奈斯
Giulia Farnese is having her portrait painted?
茱莉亚·法奈斯有自己的画像了吗
By Pinturicchio.
平图里乔画的
Papa commissioned him.
爸爸指派的他
She gave me this pendant.
她把这个挂坠送给了我
I think a sea horse is better than a unicorn, don't you Mama?
我觉得海马比独角兽好 对吧 妈妈
I've heard she is beautiful, this Giulia Farnese.
这个茱莉亚·法奈斯 我听说她很美丽
Papa thinks so. I am sure he does.
爸爸是这么想 当然了
A different type of beauty to yours, Mama.
和你不一样的美丽 妈妈
Not Spanish. Italian.
不是西班牙的美 而意大利的美
Her hair is light, and full of curls.
她发色很浅 全是卷
And where did you meet her, Lucrezia?
你在哪遇到她 露克蕾莎
In Papa's rooms.
爸爸的房♥间里
In the Vatican.
梵蒂冈那里
Please, My Lady! Your Holiness!
别这样 夫人 教皇陛下
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表