剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Where?
去哪里
The pope forbade your presence at your daughter's wedding;
教皇禁止你出席女儿的婚礼
he made no mention of its aftermath.
但没说不许你出席晚宴
I would fain hear your voice, my lord.
我渴望听到你的声音 大人
My voice?
我的声音
Yes. The only words I have heard to date from you
对 迄今为止我只听过你说一句话
have been the words "I do".
那就是"我愿意"
I have many other words.
我还会说其他的话
Have you heard the word "love"?
那你听过"爱"这个词吗
"Love." I have heard it.
"爱"吗 听过
Are you melancholy, my love?
你触景伤情了吗 吾爱
I'm remembering, Your Holiness,
教皇陛下 我想起了
a wedding of my own.
自己的婚礼
The outcome of today's nuptials...
今日这场婚礼将会迎来...
will be happier.
美满的结果
Surely.
一定会
One dearly hopes so.
衷心希望如你所言
Mother, if I may have the pleasure,
母亲 我能否有幸邀你陪我
will you join me and the newly weds in a Passamezzo?
与这对新婚夫妻共舞一曲帕萨梅奏
No, Cesare, I think... I am afraid I must insist.
凯撒 我想还是不要... 恕难从命
And I imagine His Holiness the Pope would insist too.
我相信教皇陛下本尊也会慨然应允
Think of Lucrezia, Your Holiness...
请为露克蕾莎着想 教皇陛下
Her happiness.
为了她的幸福
My pleasure.
我乐意之至
Lord Sforza.
斯福查陛下
Cardinal. The mother
枢机主教 这位是您
of your blushing bride, Donna Vanozza Cattaneo.
娇羞新娘的母亲 梵诺莎·卡塔尼奥女士
Well, is your new husband to your liking?
妹妹 喜欢你的丈夫吗
He has a limited vocabulary.
他比较沉默寡言
Sforzas are not known for their conversational skills.
斯福查家族并非能言善道的高手
Perhaps I could teach him new words.
也许我能教他几个新词汇
Like "tendresse".
比如说"宠爱"
"Amore."
"爱慕"
"Sprezzatura." Sprezzatura?
"淡然" 淡然吗
That is a big word.
这是个生僻词
I have heard it means
我听说这个词表示
"the effortless display of grace".
"气质油然而生"
I see no evidence of sprezzatura.
我在他身上看不到一丝淡然
Perhaps I can make do with kindness, then.
那也许我能好心将就一下
Do my eyes deceive me?
是我眼花了吗
Can eyes deceive?
眼见能为虚吗
Perhaps not.
应该不能
Hearts can deceive, words can deceive,
人心能骗人 言语能骗人
but eyes we can trust.
唯独眼见为实
You're a cardinal, are you not?
你是一位枢机主教吧
Cardinal Cesare Borgia.
凯撒·波吉亚枢机主教
Ursula Bonadeo.
厄休拉·博纳代奥
You husband? Yes.
那是你丈夫吗 对
Is he blessed with sprezzatura?
他具有淡然的气度吗
Sprezzatura?
淡然
Unfortunately not.
恐怕没有
He has the strength of an ox.
他力大如牛
And sadly the grace of an ox as well.
只可惜气度也如牛
And yet you are tied to him.
但你仍然离不开他
Unless someone can deliver me.
除非有人能解救我
If you had not been here, Mother,
如果你没能出席 母亲
my future would have been grey forever.
我的未来将永远蒙上灰霾
You are entering womanhood
你已长大成人
blessed with many more things than I was blessed with.
与我不同 未来还一片光明
But if I were to become a woman
但如果我能及你一半的
with half your grace and beauty, Mother...
风姿和美貌 母亲
I would be proud and happy.
我就满足和自豪了
You'd bring a whore to your sister's wedding?
你竟带一个荡♥妇♥出席你妹妹的婚礼
Pardon me?
你说什么
Perhaps I should rephrase that.
或许我该换个说法
You'd bring a Spanish courtesan to your sister's wedding?
你竟带一个西班牙妓♥女♥出席你妹妹的婚礼
There is a response to such an insult.
你出言不逊 我本该还以颜色
But it would not be appropriate here.
但这里动手实在不适合
Elsewhere, then?
那就换个地方
I am afraid you can count upon it.
乐意之极
And I think you should leave us. Now.
而现在你该走了 马上
Gladly.
求之不得
The air is noisome here.
这里的空气污浊不堪
Unhealthy.
有损健康
Worse than a whorehouse.
比妓院更肮脏
My lady.
夫人
Liberate me.
解救我
Rather sweeter bosoms than my wife's.
比我老婆的双峰美艳多了
Tell me! There's a dear.
坦白告诉我 乖孩子
Your wife's bosoms aren't bad, are they?
你老婆的双峰也不赖吧
I'd rather kiss walnuts than kiss thee.
我宁愿亲两颗核桃也不亲她
Oh, you would, would you?
你真会这么做吗
Good gracious, sir,
老天爷 先生
that sling at me will cost you dear!
今日之辱 他日我定加倍奉还
She's past her bedtime.
她的就寝时间过了
Look here, Father, do you love my mother?
看着我 父亲 你爱我母亲吗
I love her for not being me.
我从来就不爱她
You're going to bed? Good night.
你要去休息了吗 晚安
And when she is near?
当她靠近你时呢
I yearn for death in the family.
我宁愿一死了之
Bravo!
精彩
More! More!
再来 再来
My word! Rather sweeter bosoms than my wife's.
天啊 比我老婆的双峰美艳多了
I'm very well for bed.
我太困了
Good night!
晚安
Good night.
晚安
More wine, my lord?
要多来点酒吗 陛下
Please.
有劳了
Your wife sleeps.
你的妻子睡了
Indeed.
没错
You should let her rest now.
今天你该让她好好休息
This day has been long for one so young.
她年纪尚轻 今日对她而言太漫长了
There is time enough for...
况且未来有充足的时间...
pleasure.
尽情欢愉
Indeed.
没错
I trust you slept well, madam?
我相信你昨晚睡得很香 夫人
Like a child, my lord.
酣睡如孩童 大人
Like a child...
如孩童...
I have no doubt.
无庸置疑
Bring water, quickly.
快拿水来
I'll take your master, my lord.
我来扶您 陛下
My lord. How are the dogs?
陛下 猎犬状态如何
Eager to hunt.
等不及狩猎了
Don't feed them. I want them hungry for tomorrow.
先别喂它们 我要它们明天饿如虎狼
Take my lady's horse.
扶我夫人下马
My lady.
夫人
My thanks.
谢谢
That small vial.
拿那樽小瓶子
The red one.
红色那瓶
Poor it in the water.
倒进水里
Softens the skin.
这能使肌肤柔嫩
Giulia told me.
茱莉亚告诉我的
Giulia?
茱莉亚
Farnese.
茱莉亚·法奈斯
A great Roman beauty.
罗马的绝世大美人
You have heard of her?
你听说过她吗
And my husband's hands...
那我丈夫的双手...
will they be soft?
会是柔软的吗
They are hard, my lady.
它们很结实 夫人
What I have felt of them.
这是我个人的感觉
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表