剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on The Borgias...
《波吉亚家族》 前情提要
I had a dream, my son.
我做了个梦 儿子
The French armies swarmed through Rome like a cloud of locusts.
法军如同一群蝗虫涌进罗马城
You have heard what happened in Lucca?
你听说卢卡的事了吗
The whole world has heard, Father.
全世界都听说了 父亲
Cardinal Sforza, You have another cousin married to my sister.
斯福查主教 你的那位堂弟 也就是我妹妹的丈夫
He would be wise to remain steadfast too.
应该也要明智地坚定立场
You will let these French armies march to Rome,
您就这么让那些法国人长驱直入罗马
The arms of the House of Sforza will remain where they belong:
斯福查家族的军队仍会留守原处
I wake up, nauseous.
我起床就觉得恶心
You're with child.
你怀孕了
Have you any friends you can confide in here?
你在这有没有朋友可以信赖
There is a groom. Paolo
还有个马夫 保罗
We must leave this castle.
我们必须离开这
These are dangerous roads, fair ladies.
这个地方很危险 美丽的小姐们
We have a captive, my liege.
我们俘虏了两个人 陛下
A Borgia.
波吉亚家的人
But you have not yet told us, Cardinal,
但你还没告诉我们 主教大人
why you are here?
你为什么在这里
I am travelling with the French king to institute the deposition of your father.
我与法国国王同行 以罢黜教皇 也就是你父亲
25,000 French troops
两万五千人法军
are marching towards Rome.
正在向罗马进军
We are facing a battle for our very survival.
我们正面临生死存亡关头
Holy Father, we should abandon Rome.
圣父 我们该抛弃罗马
We will not tolerate this heresy!
本座不能容忍♥此种异端行为
This is the chair of St. Peter's!
这是圣彼得的圣座
We are the voice of the Living God!
本座是上帝的代言人
Central cannons, fire!
中阵的大炮点火
Your Highness, could you halt the cannon for a moment?
陛下能下令延迟发射吗
We need a stratagem
我们得想个计策
I will not accept defeat!
我不能接受战败
Leave that to me.
交给我去办
It was my brother, Your Highness!
陛下 那位是我哥哥
He thought you meant to sack Rome.
他以为您会在罗马烧杀抢掠
I told him your goal is Naples.
我告诉他 您的目标是那不勒斯
Your son's army is in retreat.
令郎手下的军队已经败退
The French plague is almost upon us.
法国已大军压境
We will stay here.
本座要留在这里
And we shall be here when you return.
而你们回来时 本座也还在这
If you return.
如果你们回得来
I will not leave you, Father.
父亲 我不会离你而去
And Rome is like an old whore,
罗马就像个老妓♥女♥
waiting once more for her ravishment.
等待着另一次凌♥辱♥
Your brother did not fail, Cesare.
凯撒 失败的不是你弟弟
Your father did.
是为父
I want you to leave. I can not.
我要你离开 不行
I have taken vows.
我发过誓
Cowards. You're like lemmings running to your doom!
懦夫 你们就是一群该死的丧家犬
Take your mother to safety in Ostia.
护送你母亲去奥斯蒂亚
But Father...
可是父亲你...
Go!
快去
You were given this office for a reason, Your Holiness.
你坐上教皇之位是有理由的 陛下
Well...
好吧
Ready, my general!
列队完毕 将军
When we enter Rome, Your Highness,
陛下 我们抵达罗马后
we should demand an immediate convocation
应该立即召集枢机主教团
of the sacred College of Cardinals.
召开正式会议
For what purpose?
为什么
Only the College of Cardinals...
只有枢机主教团
...can depose a pope.
才能废黜教皇
I think you may find Rome empty of cardinals, Your Highness,
我觉得你多半会发现 除了罗维里主教之外
except for His Eminence Cardinal Della Rovere.
罗马城内的枢机主教都跑光了 陛下
Forward!
前进
Faster! Forward!
快点 前进
Begin! Gate sentry, get ready!
开始 城门哨兵 就位
Where are the cheering crowds?
欢呼的人群呢
The welcoming populace?
怎么没人欢迎我
I would hazard they have fled, my liege.
我想他们是跑了 陛下
Did you not promise us, Cardinal,
枢机主教 你不是向朕保证
that the city of Rome would welcome us with open arms?
罗马市民会热忱欢迎我们吗
They have heard of your military prowess, my liege.
他们听闻了您的勇猛 陛下
We smell politics.
朕嗅到了政♥治♥的味道
We dislike politics.
朕不喜欢搞政♥治♥
There will be no argument and no politics, sire.
不会有争议和政♥治♥ 陛下
The battle has been won.
战斗已经结束了
And who won the battle?
谁赢了战斗
You did, sire.
是你 陛下
You truly are a clown, Cardinal.
你可真会说笑 枢机主教
Tight file!
列队
You are a true clairvoyance, Lucrezia Borgia.
你真是未卜先知 露克蕾莎·波吉亚
Why, thank you, Your Highness. And if we could impose
谢谢您 陛下 不知朕是否
on your diplomatic graces once more,
能再借用一下你的外交才华
we would request an audience
朕想要觐见你父亲
with your father, His Holiness the Pope of Rome.
罗马的教皇陛下
There are matters of importance I would discuss with him.
我有要事同他商讨
A private audience? Yes, of course.
私下觐见吗 当然
I think I know, at this hour, where he may be found.
我想我知道此刻他会在哪
Company halt!
全军立定
Cardinal.
主教阁下
Men at arms, halt!
全军立定
Come, sire.
来吧 陛下
His Holiness breaks his prayers between prime and terce.
教皇陛下会在凌晨至九点间祈祷
Miserere mei, Deus,
吾主慈悲
secundum magnam miseri...
怜悯于我
Your Holiness!
教皇陛下
Miserere mei... Your Holiness!
吾主慈悲... 教皇陛下
...secundum magnam misericordiam tuam.
怜悯于我
Miserere mei, Deus, secundum magnam
吾主慈悲
misericordiam... Forgive me, Friar.
怜悯于我 原谅我 修士
I am seeking an audience with the pope.
我是想觐见教皇
You have been interrupted at prayer.
无意打扰了你的祈祷
Our prayers are ended.
本座祈祷完了
And perhaps they will be answered.
也许祈祷会应验
Can this really be the Pope of Rome?
这当真是罗马教皇吗
Pope Alexander--
教皇亚历山大...
Sextus. At your service, my lord.
六世 为您效劳 大人
And you, my lord, are?
而你 大人 是何人
King Charles of France.
法国国王 查尔斯
It is not as we expected.
这和朕想象的完全不同
Does the Pope of Rome disappoint Your Highness?
罗马教皇让你失望了吗 陛下
Had you hoped for gold and silver vestments?
你以为会见到璀璨的金银法袍吗
Display has its purpose.
外表有其意义所在
But simplicity must rule our hearts.
但我们的内心必须简朴
We are all of us naked before God.
在上帝面前 我们皆是赤♥裸♥坦荡
Even the Pope of Rome.
不论是罗马教皇
Even...
还是
...the King of France.
法国国王
Who's there?
是谁
I have missed those hands.
我想念这双手
And I have missed that face.
而我想念这张脸
I have brought a king to Rome, Cesare,
我带了一位国王到罗马 凯撒
from a far-off land.
从一个遥远的国度
I have heard.
我听说了
My little sister has achieved what the papal arms could not.
教皇卫队做不到的事 我妹妹却做到了
He seeks guidance from the head of Christendom.
他在向基♥督♥教界的领袖寻求指引
Of course.
当然
I am sure you too, Your Highness,
你想必也是如此 陛下
sometime long to be free of the burden of kingship.
时而会想要卸下王位的重担
To walk as a man among men.
成为一介凡人
It would be sweet relief, Your Holiness.
那会是多好的解脱 教皇陛下
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表