死猫
El Gato!
穿靴子的猫历险记 第一季第三集
早上好 金币
Good morning, coins.
我说过了 床是人睡的地方
I told you, the bed is where people sleep,
钱就应该睡在银行里
the bank is where coins sleep.
但我太爱钱了
But I love coins so much!
现在我生无可恋
Now I love nothing.
早上好 小树苗
Good morning, Treezy!
我的天
Oh, my!
我的首饰被偷了
My jewels were stolen!
-我的床 -我老婆不见了
- My bed! - My wife is gone!
-我被人抢了 -有人偷了我的胡子
- I've been robbed! - Somebody stole my mustache!
你在哪里 靴猫先生
Where are you, Senor Puss?!
他们快如闪电
They move like lightning!
我还没见过这么快的东西
I haven't seen anything move that fast
那盘菜连勺子一起就这么不见了
since that dish ran away with that spoon.
有意思
Interesting.
这听上去不像是什么普通的毛贼
This does not sound like the work of ordinary thieves.
靴猫 我被
Puss! I've been...
-被偷了 -你怎么知道
- Robbed? - How did you know?
小偷洗劫了镇上大半的人
Thieves have robbed half the people in town.
他们好像非常敏捷 而且...
They seem to have remarkable agility and...
靴猫先生
Senor Puss
靴猫先生 是我 我是托比
Senor Puss! It's me, Toby.
我是只猪 大概这么高 我是孤儿院的
I'm a pig, and I'm about this tall, and I'm from the orphanage,
我的脸就跟现在这张脸一样
and my face looks like this face right here.
托比 我看着你呢 你为什么来这里
Yes, Toby. I am looking directly at you. Why are you here?
来帮忙 我最喜欢帮忙了
To help out! Helping is my favorite!
达西妮亚 能向我描述一下小偷的长相吗
Dulcinea, could you describe the thief for me using mouth sounds?
他很快...
He was moving so fast...
小偷是不是长这样 这样
Is this the thief? Is it?
让我俩单独聊聊
Could you just give us a moment?
托比 你在干什么
Toby, what are you doing?
我在帮你找小偷呀
I'm helping you find out about who did the stealing.
因为你是我的大英雄
You know, 'cause you're my hero and all.
你真是太好了 但是我都是一个人行动的
Look, that is very kind of you, but you see, I work alone.
而且这件事很重要
And this is very important.
像你这么聪明的小猪肯定能理解
Surely a smart pig like you can understand that.
可是 人家想帮忙嘛
But... I wanted to help.
这 这是 你这是要电眼卖♥♥萌了吗
Is... Is that...? Are you trying to do the big eyes thing?
你做这些是没有用的
This thing you are doing, it is not working.
你要像这样
Try... like this.
那真是...
That is...
无言以对
Wow. Just, just wow.
我会处理的 托比 我一个人
I will handle this, Toby... by myself.
靴猫
Puss...
靴猫 托比很难过 他那么崇拜你
Uh, Puss, things are hard for Toby, and he admires you so much.
你就不能让他帮你吗
Couldn't you just let him help you?
就一点点 就算是为了我
A little? For me?
我永远没法拒绝一位女士的请求
I can never say no to a woman.
-那就请你把酒钱结了 -不
- Please pay your bar tab. - No.
我要给你个东西 托比
I have something for you, Toby.
天呐 我就想要... 这是什么
Oh, my gosh, it's just what I've always... What is it?
你的独家官方少年靴猫团徽章
Your very own official Junior Puss Squad badge.
托比 我需要你帮我找到那些小偷
Toby, I need your help finding the thieves.
-但请你不要妨碍我... -最好的朋友
- But please, do not get in my way or... - Best friends forever!
我立马就后悔了
I immediately regret this decision.
我都没法形容我有多高兴
I can't tell you how much fun I'm having
作为你的搭档兼最好的朋友 靴猫
being your partner, slash, best friend, Puss.
我是说 我知道我们还没抓到那个贼
I mean, I know we haven't caught the thief yet,
我知道大家都开始质疑你的能力
and I know everyone is starting to doubt your abilities,
我知道大家都开始担心
and I know everyone's starting to worry
你没你吹的这么厉害
that you're not all that you're cracked up to be,
我相信你因此很不好受
and I bet that makes you feel real bad.
-没人... -托比 闭嘴
- And nobody... - Toby! Shh!
好的
OK!
好了 这件藏宝室可以挡住任何袭击了
There, the treasure house is secure against any attack.
你见过这么牢靠的锁吗
Have you ever seen such chains?
而唯一一把钥匙
And the only key to the lock
将藏在最安全的地方
will be in the most secure place imaginable:
我的靴子里
my boot.
想从藏宝室里偷东西的人
So anyone wishing to steal
都得先吃上我一记老脚
our treasure has to get past Old Bootsie.
靴猫 我们应该设个秘密暗号♥
Hey, Puss, we should have a secret signal,
秘密好拍档暗号♥ 只有我俩知道的那种
a secret best friend signal, just for you and me to know!
-因为我俩是最好的朋友 -好吧
- 'Cause we're best friends. - Right.
要不你就安静地走开 永远想这事吧
Why don't you run along and quietly work on that? Forever.
没关系 我现在就能想出来
That's OK, I can work on it right here.
可以是 像这样...
It could be, uh, something like...
现在可不是时候
This is not a good time.
小偷 是时候让你
Thief! It is time to receive
来尝尝我靴猫大侠的厉害了
a taste of justice from... Puss in Boot...
我马上就能抓到你...
I have you right where...
靴猫
Puss!
谁都不能偷走靴猫的帽子
No one steals the hat of Puss!
放开靴猫
Leave Puss alone!
托比 你记住 绝对不能
Toby, you must never meddle
插手剑客的事
in the affairs of a swordsman.
我可能会以非常精准的剑术 切掉你的脑袋
I could've cut off your head with my razor-sharp precision.
他们是什么家伙
What were they?
我在遥远的东方 曾见过这种打斗方式
I have seen this fighting style once before, in the Far East.
他们自称 忍♥渣
They call themselves... ninjos.
不 是燃者 燃着 等等
No, no, no. Ninajas. Namjams? Wait.
是忍♥者
Ninjas.
他们对一只猫来说是很致命的对手
They are the most deadly foe a cat may face.
但我将勇敢面对
But face them I will!
托比 你在干什么
Toby, what are you doing?
这是我们的密友暗号♥
It's our secret best friend signal.
我跟你说过了 现在不合适
I told you, now is not the right time.
托比 我需要静静...
Toby, I need to be alone for...
我好开心啊 最最厉害的英雄
I'm so happy my bestest hero
是我最最好的朋友
is also my bestest friend!
我不是你最好的朋友 你简直给我添乱
I am not your best friend! You are making everything impossible!
我 我们不是...
I... I thought we were best...
托比 很抱歉 但是这对你来说太危险
Toby, I am sorry, but this is too dangerous for a child.
我要独自去巡逻镇子的南边界
I'm going to patrol the southern edge of town alone.
你自己小心
Now, be careful.
说不好这些小偷下一步会偷什么
We do not know what these thieves will steal next.
可能是任何东西
It could be anything, anything at all.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
是不是快吃早饭了 我喜欢吃燕麦粥
And is breakfast soon? And my favorite is gruel!
离我远点 有人挠痒我会拉屎
Stay back. I poo when I'm tickled.
拜托
Dude.
放松
Relax...
...弟弟
...little brother.
寻猪启事 托比
我也很担心托比 靴猫
I'm worried about Toby, too, Puss,
但你是不是做得太过了
but do you think you're overdoing it a little?
我经常说
Like I always say, when it
如果有猪兄失踪 不大张旗鼓就得偃旗息鼓
comes to missing-pig posters, go big or go home!
别担心 我们会找到他的
Don't worry, we'll find him, Puss.
寻猪启事 托比
我觉得这是我的错
I feel that this is my fault.
我一想到那头蠢猪
And when I think of that
现在正孤身一人
foolish missing pig, all alone out there,
甚至不知道自己是怎么离开的
without even knowing how or why he left,
我就会有...
my insides... feel.
非常不好的感觉
this... I do not like.
我是不是快死了