我是疾风
I am the wind.
悬赏 五千美元
我是黑夜
I am the night.
我是个冒险家
Adventurer!
特立独行
Outlaw!
亦是知心爱人
Lover!
没有我俘获不了的芳心
There is no heart I cannot win.
死猫
El Gato!
没有我到不了手的财宝
No treasure I cannot find.
我唯一的弱点 就是胃里的毛团
My only weakness... is hairballs.
我讨厌那种东西
I hate those.
我是流浪的侠客 无拘无束
I am a nomad, a free spirit!
我是穿靴子的猫
I am Puss In Boots!
并且我 无牵无挂
And I need... no one.
-刀 -刀
- Knife. - Knife.
这位先生要的酒
One leche for the gentleman.
-我的 -那是我的小狗
- Mine! - That's my puppy!
你会弄乱他的毛
You're going to muss his fur!
我们走
Let go!
什么风把你吹到了强盗集市
So what brings you to the Thieves' Market?
我追求冒险 帕布罗
I seek adventure, Pablo.
我叫拉尔
It's Raul.
我感觉到下一段冒险将和一位年轻的女士一起
I sense that my next adventure begins with a young lady
她看上去茫然无措 可能马上需要我的帮助
who is out of her element and may soon require my help.
帕布罗
Pablo.
我叫拉尔
It's Raul.
-这杯酒有点酸了 帕布罗 -是拉尔
- This leche is sour... Pablo. - Raul!
我还是喜欢叫帕布罗
I prefer Pablo.
这是个很好的名字
It is a lovely name.
如果你不介意 我想有人正需要我的帮助
Now, if you do not mind, I believe someone needs me.
-不好意思 女士 -你好
- I'm sorry, ma'am. - Oh, hello!
你能告诉我丝绸商人在哪吗
Can you direct me to the silk merchant?
我想买♥♥些布料 我有好多好多钱
I need to buy some fabric and I have so much money!
你好象不小心把钱袋 掉在我手里了
You seem to have dropped your coin purse... into my hand.
什么 我没有啊
Wha...? Oh. No, I haven't.
那你说不定该把钱袋放回来
Then perhaps you would like to correct that mistake.
怎么回...
What the...?
这位美丽的女士将由我
This lovely lady is under
这位传说中穿靴子的猫来保护
the protection of the legendary Puss In Boots!
没听说过
Never heard of you.
真的吗 我不是说了我是个传说吗
Are you sure? Because, as I said, I am legendary.
有人可以证明
I have references.
-是穿靴子的猫 -快跑 快跑
- It is Puss In Boots! - Run! Run!
胆小鬼 谁会害怕...
Cowards! Who's afraid...
我的鼻子
My nose!
-天呐 太帅气了 -帅气
- Gosh, that was nifty! - Nifty?
是啊 我特别特别帅气
Why, yes, I am very, very nifty.
我有两个原则 永远追求冒险
I have but two rules: always seek adventure,
以及永远为女士效劳
and always help a lady.
当然了 我会付你...
Of course, I'll pay you for your...
不不不 我不收酬金
No! No, I can accept no payment.
来吧 让我帮你找你要的丝绸
Now come, let me help you find the silk you require.
我太感谢你的帮助了
I want to thank you so much for your help.
真不敢相信这么多东西只要一个金币
I can't believe he sold me all of this for only one coin.
你只要懂得该如何犀利地...讨价还价
You just have to know how to negotiate... forcefully.
-很高兴为您服务 你叫... -达西妮亚
- Glad to be of service, Miss...? - Dulcinea.
这个名字非常美丽
A lovely name for a lovely lady.
告诉我 你为什么会来强盗集市
Tell me, what brings you to the Thieves' Market?
你看上去好像...
You seem a bit...
你好 你好
Oh, hello! Hello!
不太合适
out of place.
"要想融入新地方
"To feel at home in places new,
"必先给人问声好"
"A cheerful, bright 'hello' will do!"
-什么 -书里的智慧
- What? - The wisdom of the book.
这是我的马车
Oh, here's my cart.
卡蒂 你好
Hi, Carty! Hello!
有没有乖乖的呀 你一直乖乖的
Have you been a good boy? Oh, yes, you've been a very good boy!
你这是本什么书
What is this book of yours?
《生活中那些有趣的事实》
《生活中那些有趣的事实》
The Wee Compendium of Facts and Fun?
是不是很厉害 我的处世准则都是从中学来的
Isn't it swell? I've based my entire life on it!
这就说得通了
That explains a lot.
你不用我帮忙...
Won't you let me help you with...
不用 你已经帮了我很多了 再见
Oh, no, you've done enough. Toodle-oo!
-但是你不安全 -没事 我能照顾自己
- But you won't be safe! - Thank you, I can take care of myself.
而且我还有很多钱
And I have lots of money!
-钱 -钱
- Money? - Money?
她迷住了我 她也需要我的帮助
She... fascinates me. And she needs my protection.
神秘的宝库啊 开启你的大门吧
Mystic treasure at the center, lift the veil that I may enter.
神奇的宝库啊 开启你的大门吧
Magic treasure at the center, lift the veil that I may enter!
神秘的
"Mystic."
是神秘的宝库
It was "Mystic" treasure.
你怎么这么抠字眼
Why are you so picky?
神秘的宝库啊 开启你的大门吧
Mystic treasure at the center, lift the veil that I may enter.
这 才叫帅气
Now this... is nifty.
难道这就是圣洛伦索的隐秘之城吗
Could this be... the hidden city of San Lorenzo?
还有失落的宝藏
With its famous treasure?
美 太美了
Beautiful, just beautiful.
-你在看什么 -隐秘之...
- What are we looking at? - The hidden city of...
你好 你跟踪了我吗
Hello! Did you follow me?
抱歉 小姐
I am sorry, senorita.
我只是想保护你 免遭贼手
I only wanted to protect you from the thieves.
这里可没有贼
There are no thieves here.
嘘 别闹了 世上哪里没有贼
Tut-tut. Don't be ridiculous. There are thieves everywhere.
看到没有 到处都有
You see? They are still about!
快 你得去安全的地方
Quickly, we must get you to a place of safety!
但他不是...
But he wasn't...
真的 我没有危险
Seriously, I'm in no danger!
你之前也是这么说的 小姐
That is what you said before, my lady!
快 来这里
Quickly, in here!
这边
This way!
-你一直都是如此吗 -你是指这么厉害吗
- Oh! Are you always like this? - You mean, amazing?
是的 我一直这么厉害
Yes, I am!
你这是...
What are you...
哇 好厉害
Oh! That was the best!
-我没骗你吧 -达西妮亚
- It was, wasn't it? - Dulcinea!
你好啊
Hello!
-你认识这个人吗 -啊
- You know this person? - Oh!
我让你去把布带回来
I told you to bring back fabric,
-不是带回来一只穿鞋子的猫 -穿靴子的猫
- not a... cat in shoes! - Puss In Boots.
所以我才不让你去市场上买♥♥东西
Oh, this is why I don't send you to the market!
你把孤儿院的钱都花完了吧
I suppose you spent all the orphanage's money?
-没有 就花了一枚硬币 -这个东西是怎么到这里的
- Oh, no, just one coin. I... - And how did this get in here?
我们这里多年没有外人来了
We haven't had an outsider in town for years!
我为了保护她不受强盗侵袭跟踪她到了这里
I followed her to protect her from bandits.
-你好 -但是我好像开始觉得
- Hi. - But I am starting to realize
这里可能不是我想象中的贼窝
this may not be the den of thieves I thought it was.
我们这里没有贼
We have no thieves here.
我知道外面的世界是什么样子
I know what the outside world is like.
充满贼盗 肮脏 罪恶
It's full of thieves and filth and villainy.
可是这里干净安全
Here, it is clean and safe.
他必须马上离开
He has to go now!
别说傻话了 夫人
Don't be silly, senora.
你知道要进我们小镇需要符合两个条件
You know that to enter our town requires two things:
第一必须说出咒语 第二必须有好心肠
You must speak the secret phrase, and you must have a good heart.
真的吗
Really?
我们为什么要赶走有一副好心肠的人呢
Why would we cast someone out with a good heart?
我们得欢迎他来啊
We have to welcome him to town!
-对吧 埃斯米 -你好 猫咪
- Right, Esme? - Hi, kitty!
我们不喜欢外来者 先生
We don't like outsiders here, senor.
我会时刻注意你的
I'll be watching you.