朋友 朋友才不会这样
Friends? That is not how friends act!
你一直只是在利用我
You have been taking advantage of me!
是这样没错 但你这么说
Well, yes, but when you say it out loud,
听起来我是有点差劲
it does sound kind of unpleasant.
杰克
Jack!
或许你能修饰一下用辞
Is there a way you could phrase it
让我听起来没那么糟吗
that would make me sound better?
-比如说我... -杰克
- Like perhaps I am... - Jack!
-给了你一个机会... -杰克
- ...giving you the opportunity to... - Jack!
来实现自我
...empower yourself?
杰克
Jack!
杰克 小心
Jack, look out!
妈呀
Yikes.
保护自己
Defend yourself!
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how!
这根本不是一把真剑
This isn't even a real sword!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我在财宝里找到的 是一颗禁锢宝石
I found this among the treasure, a jewel of entrapment.
这还挺有用的
That could be handy!
它已经禁锢了一只生物 所以现在没用了
It is useless now that it has trapped something.
你居然不知道
How could you not know that?
说真的 这可是冒险家入门知识好吗
Seriously, this is like Adventuring 101.
我要走了
I am leaving.
你最好别害我误了
And you had better not have made me
我的神秘惊喜
miss my special surprise!
你这么生气干什么
Why are you so angry?
我这个人一直都是这样啊
I am the same Jack I have always been!
是啊 但或许我不再是曾经的我了
Yes, but perhaps I am no longer the same Puss.
靴猫 别走啊 靴猫
Puss, come back! Puss?
拿着这个
Hold this.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
欢迎参加你的神秘惊喜
Welcome to your super special surprise!
我们给你准备了一场冒险 就像你过去的那些
An adventure, just like you used to have.
过去的日子 其实也没有那么好
Well, it turns out those were... maybe not so great.
你一定会喜欢这个的
Oh, well, you're gonna love this one.
巫师城♥堡♥冒险记
The Adventure of the Wizard's Castle!
那靴子是我的
Those boots are mine!
抓住他
Get him!
我们是一群公主
Yar! We are some princesses!
你们好 公主们
Hello, princesses!
遇到什么麻烦了吗
Shall I save you from something?
才没有 我们是邪恶公主
Naw, we're evil princesses!
我们要把你做成猫肉干
We're gonna turn you into cat salami!
现在你来击败我们
Now you defeat us.
没事的 玩玩而已
It's OK. It's for fun.
接招吧 邪恶公主们
Take this, evil princesses!
我们被击败了
We are slain!
他太厉害了 救命
He is too mighty for us! Ah!
既然你已经击败了邪恶公主们
Now that you have slain the evil princesses,
你必须去救出善良公主
you must save the good princess.
大家都想当公主吗
Everyone wanted to be a princess?
大家都想当公主
Everyone wanted to be a princess.
救救我 靴猫
Save me, Puss In Boots!
有只巨龙要伤害我
Oh, save me... from a dragon!
现在 我要杀了你 巨龙
And now, I slay thee, dragon!
-我应该... -没事的 继续就好
- Should I...? - Yeah, just move on.
我得找个更好的魔法武器
I have to find a better magical weapon
来扮演邪恶巫师
for my evil wizard role.
这个看起来不错
This'll do.
这是禁锢宝石 里面还装了只
A jewel of entrapment, within which is a monster
脸上吊着假公主的怪物
with a fake princess stuck to its face?
我才不会信一匹马说的呢
Like I'm gonna listen to a horse.
救救我 靴猫
Oh, save me, Puss In Boots!
我会救出你的 托比公主 等我...
I will save you, Princess Toby, from...
我已经干掉巨龙了
Well, I already slayed the dragon,
我还要对付什么
what am I saving him from?
还有我 邪恶巫师
From the evil wizard!
你打败不了我的 靴猫
You cannot defeat me, Puss In Boots!
我是恐怖的化身
I am devastation incarnate!
演得真不错呢
He's good.
你会屈服的 凡人
You will fall, mortal!
屈服在我的... 末日之杖下
Fall to my... staff of doom!
阿特菲斯 小心点那玩意
Artephius! Be careful with that!
阿特菲斯是谁 我无名无姓
Who is this "Artephius"? I am nameless!
但我会给人带来无尽的绝望和恐惧
Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!
我扮得还真像呢
Wow, I'm scary good at this.
颤抖吧
Fear me!
糟糕
Whoops!
游戏时间结束了
Playtime... is... over.
我打败过你
I have bested you once,
我可以再来一次 不然我就不叫靴...
and I will do it again, or I am not Puss...
别担心 我没事
Unharmed... mostly!
邪恶公主战士们 进攻
Evil warrior princesses, attack!
进攻
Attack!
不
No!
我...没事
I am... all right.
靴猫 我是来道歉的
Puss, I have come to apologize...
但我看到了 你正在忙
but I see that you are busy.
杰克
Jack!
你就不能做点什么吗
For once in your life, do something!
我会的
I will!
我会救你的 靴猫 因为我是你真正的朋友
I will save you, Puss, because I am a true friend!
受死吧 邪恶的怪兽
Die, foul monster!
我已经尽力了
Well, I did my best.
你什么都没干
You did nothing!
你这个毫无教养 满口谎话的骗子
You are a rude and dishonest person,
我一点都不喜欢你
and I don't like you!
还有你
And you!
我受够你了 女士
I have had it with you, lady!
你就是个大恶霸
You are nothing but a big bully!
你怎么能在孩子们面前这么做
How dare you carry on like this in front of children!
你以为仗着自己个头大
You think you can do whatever you want
就可以为所欲为了吗
just because you're big?
我不会允许你这么做的
Well, I'm not gonna stand for it!
现在就滚出我的小镇 恶霸女人
Get out of my town right now, Miss Bossy-face,
不然我就要生气了
or I'm gonna lose my temper!
抱歉我发脾气了
I'm sorry I got mad.
我做对了吗
Did I do it right?
你表现得棒极了
Yes, you did it just right.
这是我第一次凶人呢
Those were my first yells.
就像这样 "我生气了"
I was like, "I am mad!"
你喜欢这个神秘惊喜吗 靴猫
Did you like your special surprise, Puss?
非常喜欢 埃斯米
Very much, Esme.
虽然最后来了只真的怪兽 但我更恐怖
That was a real monster at the end, but I was scarier.
没错 你最吓人了
Yes, you were. Very scary.
我打到了 我真的打到了怪兽
I hit it! I hit the monster!
信不信都好 只要你有这份心就够了
Believe it or not, I actually appreciate the effort.
很高兴见到你 杰克
It was good to see you, Jack.
我也很高兴见到你
It was good to see you, too.
或许你不再是从前的靴猫了
Maybe you are not the same Puss you have always been,
但希望你还能把我当朋友
but I hope I can still call you my friend.
当然了 我的朋友
Of course, mon ami.
谢谢你们大家给我准备的这段神奇历险
I want to thank you all for this most marvelous adventure.
跟过去的时光一样美好吗
Was it as good as the old days?
比以前更好 亲爱的 好太多了
Better, my dear. Far better.