死猫
El Gato!
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up!
你知道什么管用吗 就是你一直说快点
You know what really helps me? When you keep saying, "Hurry up."
靴猫随时都有可能来
Puss In Boots could be here any second.
我听说他会偷走睡眠中婴儿的呼吸
I hear he steals the breath of sleeping babies!
那... 跟咱们有什么关系
That's... How is that even relevant here?
他偷走了你的呼吸吗
Did he steal your breath?
为了圣洛伦索
For San Lorenzo!
-啥 -酱瓜 发射
- What? - Pickle power, activate!
疼啊
It burns! Ow!
你知道人手上有一千万个痛穴吗
Did you know that there are ten million pain points in the human hand?
才不是呢
That can't be right.
训练很有成效 孩子们
Your training is coming along quite well, children.
你们的剿匪手段气派十足
You handled those bandits with admirable panache.
至于你们俩 简直是人生的奇耻大侮
As for you two... this must be tremendously embarrassing for you.
别告诉我妈咪
Oh! Don't tell my mom!
你们竟然把镇监狱设在酒吧
Your town's jail is in a bar?
我们能点喝的吗
Can we order drinks?
当然不行
Absolutely not!
好耶
Yes!
我好为你们骄傲 孩子们
I am very proud of you, kids.
你们表现精彩 非常专业
You were all fantastic, real pros!
你真的教会孩子们很多 靴猫
You're really teaching the children a lot, Puss.
是啊 维娜学点痛穴简直神速
Yes. Vina learned the pain points so quickly...
让我有些忧虑
it kind of worries me.
就这么明目张胆吗 帕祖纳
Really, Pajuna? Really?
我得做生意 小子
Runnin' a business here, laddie.
要一直浇水 孩子们
Keep watering, children.
记住 "植被树木勤生长
And remember, "Plants and trees and things that grow
快乐家园添光彩
will give your home a happy glow."
酱瓜小子 你不能给植物浇泡酱瓜汁
Kid Pickles! You can't water plants with pickle juice.
-会害死它们的 -我就没死
- It'll kill them. - It ain't killed me yet!
达西妮亚
Psst! Dulcinea!
阿树 我就知道你能说话
Treezy, I knew you could talk!
不 上面
No, up here!
我想送孩子们个特别惊喜
I want to surprise the kids with a special treat
奖励他们的优异表现
for being such excellent pupils.
我小时候 有时孤儿院的女主人
When I was little, sometimes the lady who ran the orphanage
-会给我们做牛轧糖 -杏仁糖吗
- would make us turron. - The almond candy?
对 那是男子汉之糖
Si. It is a man's candy.
香甜可口 却有着咀嚼骨骼时的吱嘎声
Sweet, but with the crunchiness of bone.
我要给孩子们做牛轧糖
I will make turron for the children,
世上最美味的牛轧糖
the finest turron the world has ever seen!
可是靴猫 你不会烹饪
But, Puss, you can't cook.
啥 我无所不能
What? There is nothing I cannot do.
你昨天烤面包把磨坊都给烧了
Yesterday, you made toast and burned down the mill.
那是面包有问题
The bread was defective.
我的烹饪技能无懈可击
My culinary skills are impeccable!
好吧 你可以用孤儿院的厨房♥
Oh, all right. You can use the orphanage's kitchen.
-可我们没有糖了 -我负责找糖
- But we're all out of sugar. - I will find the sugar.
在我做好之前不要让孩子们进厨房♥
You just keep the kids out of the kitchen until I am done.
去也
I go!
好吧
Oh, OK.
帕祖纳 我能借点...
Pajuna, can I borrow...
她有事出去了
She had to go out for a while.
-要帮忙吗 -你们在喝什么
- Can we help you? - What are you drinking?
帕祖纳发明的 美味之极
Ah! Something Pajuna invented. They're so good!
她管它们叫"奶昔"
She calls them "Milk shakes."
要做这个 她得把冰放在奶头上才行
She has to put ice on her cow parts to make them.
看着怪难受的
It look very uncomfortable.
我只想要点糖
I just need some sugar.
我想她不会介意我把糖借走的
I am sure she will not mind if I borrow this.
拜托 能不能别这么享受牢狱生活
And please, try not to enjoy being in jail so much.
把我脑袋都冻麻了
Gah! It gave me a brain freeze!
这才像话
That is much better.
我们为什么不能进去
Why can't we go inside?
因为我们在等惊喜
We're waiting for a surprise.
惊喜出炉
And here it is!
特制牛轧糖
Turron for everyone!
祝贺你们成为如此优秀的学生
This is to congratulate you for being such good students.
你竟然给孩子们吃糖 老天
You're giving the children candy? Oh!
糖会让他们躁动不已 活蹦乱跳还有...
All that sugar is going to make them so agitated and jumpy and...
开心
Happy?
通常我不吃不含酱瓜的食物 但这个太赞
Normally, I don't eat stuff that ain't pickles, but this is aces!
女士 你多虑了
Hm. Se?ora, you worry over nothing.
我向你保证这点糖不会有副作用的
I assure you that a little sugar will have no effect.
他们会一如往昔的温和平静...
They will remain as calm and placid as...
这些颜色 太炫啦
The colores, they are so bright!
靴猫 我觉得这糖有些不对劲
Puss? I don't think this is regular sugar.
你居然给孩子们吃这个
You gave this to the children?
我以为是糖 上面明明写着"糖"
I thought it was sugar! It says "Sugar."
是 SUGAR
Yes. S-U-G-A-R.
"特制无过滤研磨阿里马草根"
"Special Unfiltered Ground Arima Root."
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
-没人知道好吗 -这样啊
- No one knows that. - Oh...
-阿里马草根是什么 -是一种罕见的草药
- What is arima root? - It's a rare medicinal herb.
用来补充能量的
You're supposed to take a single grain for energy,
一年最多只能吃一颗
once a year, at most.
孩子们吃了那么多...
The amount these children had...
他们会越来越兴奋 直到...
They're going to get more and more energetic until they...
平复下来吗
Recover?
爆♥炸♥
Explode.
靴猫
Puss In the Boots!
瞧瞧你都干了什么
What have you done?
天哪 我毒害了孩子们
I have poisoned the children!
-一定有解药的 一定有对吗 -是有
- There must be a cure. There must! - There is.
欧律提翁沙漏中的沙子
The sand of the Hourglass of Eurythion.
但被一只可怕的怪兽守护着 斯芬克斯
But it is guarded by a fearsome beast, the Sphinx.
我听说过这个生物
I have heard of this creature.
据说是半猫半鸟
Part cat, part bird, they say.
而且 好像还是位女士
And, I believe, a lady.
女士们最喜欢我了
I do well with the ladies.
从来没有人能从她那取来沙漏
No one has ever gotten past her to get the Hourglass.
-而且要找到斯芬克斯... -我听过这段传说
- And the trip to reach the Sphinx... - I have heard the legend.
那是段十分危险的旅程
The journey is incredibly dangerous.
但...留在这也一样危险
But... so is staying here.
看好孩子们 我很快回来
Watch over the children. I will return!
出发吧 巴比埃卡
Onward, Babieca,
我们得抓紧时间了 驾
before it is too late! Hyah!
就像书里说的 "每个人都喜欢和平与安宁
As the book says, "Everyone loves peace and quiet.
如果你躁动不安 那就该试试这个"
If you're restless, you should try it."
今天我们就来做些平静的活动吧
So we're going to have some nice, calm activities today.
看见了吗 我的嘴巴可以说话哦
Did you know that I'm making words come out of my mouth?
啦啦啦啦啦啦
Yah-yah-yah-yah!
我想玩砖头会是个很有趣的活动
Well, I thought it would be pleasant to play with blocks!
为碧蓝城♥堡♥而战
Fight for Bluevania!
进攻吧 绛红之国的勇士们
Onward for Redistan!
冲啊 冲啊
Yah! Yah, yah, yah!
玩砖头一点也不有趣
It is not pleasant to play with blocks.
巴比埃卡 要找到斯芬克斯
So, Babieca, the Realm of the Sphinx
我们得先跨过痛苦沙漠
lies across the Desert of Pain,
再穿越神秘森林
through the Forest of Mystery,
最后经过黑暗王国
and past the Kingdom of Darkness.
你说得对 朋友 前路艰难
You are right, my friend, this is going to suck.
痛苦沙漠
我说一百遍了 没错 我忘记带水了
For the hundredth time, no, I did not remember to bring water.
神秘森林
-我们是会说话的吓人树 -是不是很神秘
- We are spooky talking trees! - It's a mystery!
黑暗王国
小心点 啊 我的头
Watch it! Ow! My head!
我想你可能踩到了一只蜗牛
I think you stepped on a snail.
凡人 在伟大的斯芬克斯面前颤抖吧