死猫
El Gato!
穿靴子的猫 第一季第四集
你敢动我的地盘 我就踩爆你的脑袋
You attack my town, I dance on your head.
这就是规矩
It is the law!
-托比 劳驾... -我来啦 靴猫
- Toby, can you... - I'm on it, Puss!
我来帮忙
Yay, I'm helping! Uh!
哇 一头猪把强盗堆成了一座山
Ho-ho! A pig stacking up thieves in a pile!
现在我什么都看过啦
Now I've seen everything.
让我看看 我的"有生之年必看"清单
Let's see, "Things I've Seen..." Hm!
不 还没 还差"日食"
No, no. Still need "Solar eclipse"
和"海豚因乞讨被捕"
and "Dolphin being arrested for panhandling."
你没事吧 靴猫
Are you all right, Puss?
没事 又是为保卫圣洛伦索而忙碌的一天而已
Yes, merely having a busy day defending San Lorenzo.
我随时戒备着呢 随时戒备
I am always on guard. En garde!
也许我们贴个标语会好些
Maybe it would help if you put up a sign.
我有个更好的主意 放我的照片
Or better yet, an image of myself.
把我的塑像放在镇口看守
A figure resembling me that can stand guard at the edge of town
保证能把盗贼吓跑
and frighten away thieves.
就像稻草人一样吗
Like a scarecrow?
就像稻草人那样
Like a scarecrow!
我的意思是标语上写
I just meant a sign that says,
"欢迎来到圣洛伦索 请不要偷我们的东西"
"Welcome to San Lorenzo. Please don't steal from us."
什么 开什么玩笑
What? Are you joking?
我不觉得他在开玩笑
I don't think he's joking.
我没有 只要给他们机会 人们都会良心发现的
I'm not! People will be good if you give them the chance.
-我喜欢这个主意 -你错了
- Ooh! I like that! - You are mistaken.
如果不是我看着 别人一定会把我们抢个精光
People will rob us blind if I do not stop them.
不 看看这些强盗小弟多友善有礼
No. Look how kind and gentle these bandits are.
像枕头一样软哦
Ah! Soft as pillows.
你脑子里到底装了点什么 阿特菲斯
What is it like inside your head, Artephius?
脑浆和血嘛
Wet and bloody.
只怕我们不能单纯的相信人性本善
I am afraid we cannot trust that people will be good.
这些强盗暂时不足为惧
These thieves do not pose much of a threat,
但更危险 更狡诈
but it is only a matter of
真正邪恶的敌人
time before we face something more dangerous,
转眼就会到来
more sinister... something truly evil.
你们好 我的小可爱们
Hello, my pretties!
你们又有新的灵魂伙伴了
I have a new soul here to join you!
凶魔特罗巴 火焰魔法大♥师♥
Trolbard the Terrible, master of the fire spell.
贱♥人♥ 我要毁了你
Swine! I shall destroy thee!
嘘 你在这里面什么都做不了
Oh, shush. You can't do anything in there.
只能为我所用 我还能控制你的火焰魔法
I control you now... and I control your fire spell!
真棒 妈妈好喜欢
Oh, yes! Mama like.
欢迎加入我的灵魂收藏 特罗巴
Welcome to my collection of souls, Trolbard.
你可以叫我 公爵夫人
You may call me... The Duchess!
那么多年来
For many years,
我一直在偷各大魔法师的灵魂
I have been stealing the souls of great magicians,
让他们的魔法为我所用
making their spells my own.
所有能想到的魔法我都有了
I have every spell imaginable.
风暴魔法 烟雾魔法 沙袋魔法
A storm spell, a smoke spell... a sandbag spell?
原来我还有沙袋魔法
I have a sandbag spell?
说不准哪天你要用沙袋砸人呢
You never know when you'll have to drop a sandbag on someone.
肯定是旧货打折的时候买♥♥的
Oh. Must have gotten that one at a yard sale.
是啊 万一发洪水 沙袋可用有呢
Oh, yeah, and if there's a flood, sandbags are handy in a flood.
你自己会魔法的话 就不用我们了
You would not need us if you could do spells of your own!
我会魔法
I can do spells!
我是顶级的魔法师
I'm a great sorcerer!
给我闭嘴
Silence!
还差最后一个灵魂 装满最后一个瓶子
There is only one soul missing, one last bottle to fill.
我一定要拿下这位魔法师的灵魂
I must have the soul of this magician.
他是有史以来最伟大的炼金术师
He is an alchemist, the greatest who ever lived.
他就是发现能把其他元素
A mad genius who discovered
转化为金子的方法的疯狂天才
the formula for transmuting elements... to gold.
以前他也在我手里 可惜被他逃了
Once, he was mine, but he escaped me.
幸好 我很清楚他现在的长相
Fortunately, I know precisely what he looks like now...
多亏我的模拟老化魔法
thanks to my projected-aging spell.
你不过是拿粉笔画了点胡子而已
You just drew upon that picture with chalk.
这是魔法 我会魔法的
It's a spell! I can do spells!
我到处找他 到处都找遍了
I have searched everywhere for him. Everywhere!
还有一个地方你没找过
There is one place thou hast not searched.
什么
What?!
一个几百年来隐藏于世
A city hidden for centuries
直到最近才刚刚现世的小镇
that has recently become visible.
只要你肯放了我 我就告诉你
Set me free and I shall tell thee of it.
快说 否则我要了你的小命
Tell me and I will let you live!
就算你是个虚无的灵魂
Just because you're a disembodied
我也能让你灰飞烟灭
soul doesn't mean I can't blast you to bits!
是圣洛伦索
It is San Lorenzo!
在穿过强盗集市的山上
On the mountain past the Thieves' Market.
圣洛伦索 恭候公爵夫人的大驾吧
San Lorenzo, prepare to meet... The Duchess!
那是什么
Ah! What is that?
我叫它 麻布靴猫
I call it... Sack-Puss.
要是坏人从小镇这头进来
If villains enter the town
而我恰巧在另一头的话
on this side while I am on the other side,
这个就能把他们吓跑
this will scare them away.
-帽子是我做的哟 -是挺吓人的
- I made the hat. - It's really terrifying.
多谢 那是当然 坏人一看到我
Thank you. Yes, the sight of my valiant figure
英明神武的样子一定心生畏惧
will always strike fear into the hearts of evil.
不 我是说它会让我做噩梦的
No, I mean it's gonna give me nightmares.
简直无法直视
Ahh! I can't look at it!
麻布靴猫要来抓我了
Sack-Puss is gonna get me!
不 托比
No, Toby!
那只是用旧娃娃头填充的袋子而已
It's just a bag stuffed with old dolls' heads.
里面都是脑袋啊
It's full of heads!
圣洛伦索
San Lorenzo!
原来真的存在
It really does exist!
别挡道
Oh! Out of my way!
那只可恶的靴猫在哪里
Where is that no-good Puss In the Boots?
靴猫在这吗
Puss In Boots is here?
你是谁
Who are you?
一脸恶相
You look villainous.
我可不允许有坏人存在
I don't approve of villains.
穿靴子的猫 我的死敌
Puss In Boots! My old nemesis.
那恶魔砍了我的脚
The fiend who took my foot!
另一只
Other foot.
这铁脚让我很是不满
I don't approve of iron feet.
幸运的是 我不需要你满意
Oh, fortunately, I don't need your approval.
我只需要...借用你的意识
I just need to... borrow your mind!
你做的很好 麻布靴猫
You are doing a wonderful job, Sack-Puss.
有你镇守在此 我的敌人
With you in place, none of my enemies
便不敢踏足这些街道
would dare set foot upon these streets.
穿靴子的猫
Puss In Boots!
某些这里的居民除外
Except the ones who already live here.
萨帕塔夫人
Senora Zapata.
敢问我有何德何能让您如此咆哮我的贱名
To what do I owe the pleasure of having my name yelled by you?
见到你我太开心了
I am just so happy to see you!
受宠若惊 快要被挤扁了
Mmm! I am both surprised... and crushed.
好奇问一句 你在这附近见到炼金师了吗
So, just out of curiosity, have you seen any alchemists around?
可以任意改变自然铁律的人
Anyone tampering with the immutable laws of nature?
比如点石成金什么的
Turning things to gold, that sort of thing?
没见到
I have not.
你怎么了 眼神好诡异
What is going on with you? Your eyes are so strange.
不是以往那种愤怒尖叫的诡异
And not the usual angry screaming strange.
像僵尸般诡异
Zombie strange.
很好 如果你不帮我
Very well. If you won't help me...
那就请赏个脸 去死吧
then please do me the honor of dying!
夫人 什么...
Senora! What...
我不想伤害您
I do not want to hurt you. Whoa!
真险
Yikes.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我简直乐在其中 靴猫