I've enjoyed this, Puss.
现在...永别了
And now... good-bye.
你忘了新颁布的"禁止持刀伤人"法令吗
Did you forget the new "No stabbing" ordinance?
全体通过 在镇议会上 上周开的
Passed unanimously? Town council meeting? Last week?
正义之法 市民之光
Good law? Civic pride?
谢谢你 阿特菲斯先生
Thank you, Senor Artephius.
她被什么控制了
What got into her?
借魂咒
A mind-borrowing spell!
或者我不叫丝瓜博思·麦吉利卡迪
Or my name isn't Scrubbles McGillicuddy!
-是不叫 -尽管如此 还是借魂咒
- It is not. - A mind-borrowing spell nonetheless!
我知道世上只有一个人会用这个咒语
And I know of only one person who uses that spell!
公爵夫人
The Duchess!
公爵夫人 大块头 有很多瓶子的那位
The Duchess? Big lady? Lots of bottles?
是啊 你认识她
Yes! You know her?
我好像把她的脚 砍了一小段
I may have cut off her foot. A little.
我是正当防卫 她那时想烧死我
But in my defense, she was trying to set me on fire at the time.
公爵夫人想抓我很久了
The Duchess has been after me for ages,
很可能是为了我的神秘流苏编织术
probably because of my uncanny macrame skills.
或者因为我是史上最伟大的炼金师 很难说
Or because I'm the greatest alchemist of all time. Hard to say.
-你又成什么了 -炼金师
- You are a what, now? - An alchemist.
有点像巫师 但善用科学
It's like a wizard, but with science!
对了 想看我把东西变成金子吗
Ooh! Want to see me turn something into gold?
我看看...一两半点♥金♥石
Let's see... it's one sesuncia of lapis philosophorum,
五颗索拉雷斯树根粒
five grains of radices arboris solares,
不怕辣的话来一撮辣椒粉
add a pinch of paprika if you're OK with spicy,
然后迅速将药剂投向目标...变
then give the whole thing a quick toss, and... poof!
是他 就是他
It's him. It's him!
铜的...可能是辣椒粉放多了
Oh, bronze! Hm... too much paprika, maybe.
你把一只蛾子变成铜的了
You turned that moth into bronze!
-它是你朋友吗 -太了不起了
- Was he a friend of yours? - That was amazing!
你真的是个炼金师 一位杰出的炼金师
You really are an alchemist. A brilliant alchemist!
杰出 是的 炼金师 是的
Brilliant? Yes. Alchemist? Yes.
但杰出 嗯...没错
But brilliant? Well, uh... yes.
可炼金师...嗯...也没错
But alchemist? Well, now... Well, yes.
阿特菲斯 怎么以前从没听你提过
Artephius, why have you never mentioned this before?
我有很多事你都不知道 靴猫
Oh, there are many things you don't know about me, Puss.
有很多事我自己都不知道
There are many things I don't know about me.
这是谁的袍子
Ah! Whose robe is this?
-圣洛伦索有自己的巫师了 -炼金师
- So, San Lorenzo has its own wizard! - Alchemist.
-你可以用你的巫术... -炼金术
- You can use your wizardry... - Alchemy!
保护镇子
to protect the town!
你的魔法可以修复一切
Your magic can fix everything!
恐怕不行 靴猫
Oh, I'm afraid not, Puss.
魔法代表着权力 权力腐蚀人心
Magic is all about power, and power corrupts people.
人们会变得贪婪又卑鄙
They get greedy and mean,
然后他们会开始邪恶的狂笑...
and they start doing that evil laughing thing that...
阿特菲斯 你是我的了
Artephius! You're coming with me.
我的灵魂收集终于可以圆♥满♥了
My collection of souls will be complete, at last!
-你将永远属于我 -不
- You will be mine forever! - No!
-此人受我保护 -穿靴子的猫
- This man is under my protection. - Puss In Boots.
我要毁了你的大脑
I'm going to destroy your brains out!
-因为脚的事吗 -就是因为脚的事
- Because of the foot thing? - Because of the foot thing!
-我都跟你道歉了 -道歉
- I did say I was sorry. - Sorry?
你看看你对我做了什么
Look what you did to me!
是另一只脚
Other foot.
奇怪 为什么我一直搞错
You know, it's weird that I keep doing that.
死猫 受死吧
Now, cat, face your doom!
我不会让你砍掉我另一只脚的 你这卑鄙的猫
You won't take my other foot, you mangy cat!
冷静 冷静 孩子们
Come on, now, let's settle down, kids.
这回成功了
Oh, sure, now it works!
如果我跟你走 我能带上我的猴子吗
If I come with you, can I bring my monkey?
猴子
Monkey?
-你...有猴子吗 -没有
- Do you... have a monkey? - No.
-那好 -很好
- Then... yes. - Very well.
如果你不找这里的麻烦 我就跟你走
I will come with you if you leave this town alone.
没问题
Agreed!
你是我的了
You are mine!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
如果给人机会 那大家会良心发现的
People will be good if you give them the chance.
-但是... -没事 我们以前在一起过
- But... - It's OK, we used to date.
像以前一样抱着我吧 公爵夫人
Carry me like you used to, Duchie!
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
靴猫 如果这样不行...
Puss, if this doesn't work out...
记得来救我
...please come rescue me!
阿特菲斯
Artephius!
我找了你几十年 几十年啊
I have sought you for decades. Decades!
我也想你 我们去哪里吃东西啊
I missed you, too. Where should we go for dinner?
你...
Are you...
你觉得我们这是...约会吗
Do you think this is a... date?
当然 这就跟我们第一次约会一样
Of course! It's just like our first date.
这怎么会跟我们第一次约会一样
How is this like our first date?
我们当时去野餐了 现在我是在折磨你
We went on a picnic, and now I'm torturing you.
用你无限的魅力折磨我
Torturing me with your enchanting aroma!
我把你绑在木板上呢
I'm stretching you on a rack!
这样对我的背痛特别有好处 公爵夫人
And it's doing wonders for my lower back pain, Duchie.
-最棒的约会 -你真是...
- Best date ever. - Oh, you are...
你真是太荒谬了你知道吗
Y... You're just ridiculous, you know that?
荒谬地爱着你 亲爱的
Ridiculously sweet on you, honey pie.
喂 猫咪
Psst! Hey, gato.
想买♥♥点烟雾吗
Wanna buy a smoke cloud?
火 暴风雨 隐身
"Fire," "Storm," "Invisibility"?
什么 你能看到我吗
Wait, you can see me?
你们就是公爵夫人偷走的巫师灵魂吧
Ah! You are the souls of sorcerers The Duchess has stolen.
她竟然为了一己之私利用你们 真是卑鄙
How despicable that she is using you for her own selfish ends.
其实也没有那么差劲啦
Eh. It's not the worst job I've ever had.
在这里还不错
The hours are good.
这是减肥咒吗
Is this a weight loss spell?
我试试应该不会有什么...
I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to just...
在我把你的灵魂偷走永远放进瓶子里之前
So, before I steal your soul and trap it forever in a bottle,
你先说说化物成金的秘诀是什么
what's your formula for turning things to gold?
你这样好像只是想要我的能力 不是真心爱我
I swear, it's almost like you only want me for my power.
我当然只想要你的能力了
Of course I only want you for your power!
显然我是不会告诉你怎么变出金子
Well, obviously, I'm not gonna tell you how to make gold.
首先 你会用它做坏事
For one thing, you'd use it for evil.
其次 我也不记得
And for another, I can't remember.
其次 你会用它做坏事
And for another, you'd use it for evil.
其次 我也不...
And for another, I can't...
你生什么气
So feisty!
你能住口吗
Ah! Would you stop that?
我也绝不会告诉你
I'll also never tell you how to construct
怎么打葡萄牙交替半结
a Portuguese alternating half-hitch knot!
那可是编织界最难打的结之一
It's one of the most challenging knots in all of macramé.
你千万别告诉我
I beg you to keep that promise.
好吧 败给你了
OK, fine, you wore me down!
首先 你用绳的两端
So, first, you use the two ends of your cord
打一个活结
to tie the initial square knot
要低于交叉点至少半英寸...
at least a half-inch below the first crossing...
-谁管你怎么打结 -这样啊
- No one cares about knots! - Oh...
如果你拒绝合作 那我就不得不
If you refuse to cooperate, I have no choice
使用更加有效的方法了
but to use a more persuasive tactic,
更加疯狂更加残忍♥的方法...
something so deranged, so diabolical...
人呢 啊
Where?! Ah!
你还觉得没人管怎么打结吗
Still think no one cares about knots?
不好意思 我想上个厕所
I need to use the restroom, please.
预备
En garde!
放阿特菲斯走 公爵夫人
Let Artephius go, Duchess!
对了 跟上次我来时相比
Also, I like what you've done with the place
现在这里好多了
since the last time I was here.
鸟笼这个设计非常棒
The bird cages are a very nice touch.
穿靴子的猫 你别动 我要让你好看
Puss In Boots! Don't move, I have some destroying to do!
我们得走了