用力
Harder.
女士
Mademoiselle.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognise this?
或许这个颜色
The colour, perhaps
是否与你妹妹
does it correspond to anything
梳妆台上的任何东西一致
you might have seen on your sister's dressing table?
或许是丝♥袜♥的包装纸
The colour of a packet of stockings?
对不起
I'm sorry.
或许你妈妈会知道 她在吗
Maybe your mother would know. Is she here?
唐纳德带她去赫斯特蒙索城♥堡♥散心了
Donald took her to Herstmonceux Castle for the day.
那里有间茶室 卖♥♥蛋糕
There's a tea room. They do cakes.
关于那晚 我没完全说实话
I haven't been completely honest about that night.
我大概是觉得羞耻吧
I suppose I'm ashamed about it.
我们并没说好不说出去
We didn't agree to not say anything,
我和唐纳德
Donald and me, we just...
他 唐纳德和我
You see, he, Donald and me...
此前曾有过婚约
Had a prior understanding.
我注意到了你们间的紧张气氛
I observed a tension.
他不肯看你 你却还是随他追了上去
He will not look at you, yet you run after him.
在他
After he, erm...
跟贝蒂好上后
...Took up with Betty,
他总像以前那样
he kept coming round for his supper,
来吃晚饭
like he always had done,
不管贝蒂在不在
whether Betty was in or not.
妈妈很爱他 她一直想要个儿子
Mum loves him, you see. She's always wanted a son.
贝蒂是绝不会嫁给他的
Betty would never have married him.
那让我难以承受 所以我会坐在厨房♥里
It was too much for me, so I used to sit in the kitchen.
妈妈去看电影了
Mum's gone to the pictures.
她还是给你留了盘菜
She still put you a plate up, though.
去另一个房♥间吃吧
Feel free to eat it in the other room.
梅根 你真是丢自己的人
Oh, Megan, you are embarrassing yourself, huh?
搞得好像这是大家的错
Making out like this is everyone's fault.
但如果你愿付出更多努力 好好梳头
But if you'd made more effort with your hair,
好好打扮 更主动些
your clothes, been more... go-getting,
或许我也不会变心了
maybe I wouldn't have looked elsewhere.
男人喜欢风风光光地揽着个姑娘
A man wants to feel good with a girl on his arm,
不是被拖累
not dragged down.
你需要个兴趣 爱好
You need an interest, a hobby.
你该去学门课什么的 看看贝蒂
You should do a course or something. Look at Betty.
她就去学了银盘服务
She's learning silver service -
不是因为她想当服务员
not because she wants to be a waitress
而是想看看上等人都是什么做派
so she can see how real people behave
等今后我们发达了也能从容应对
for when we're both getting on in life.
她在为未来打算
She's thinking ahead.
贝蒂在宫殿舞厅
Betty's at the Palais.
她可不是去端盘子的
She's serving something all right, but I doubt it's silver.
-唐纳德 -你得跟我回家
- Donald. - You're coming home with me.
放开 你个混♥蛋♥呆子
Let go, you dozy bastard.
你不走 我不会娶你的
You stay here, I won't marry you!
我伤心死了
Oh, my broken heart!
我是想让他看到 我才是好妻子的料
I wanted him to see I would have been a good wife.
我会忠于他
I would have been faithful.
我想让他难堪
I wanted to rub his nose in it.
就当时的情况而言 这是完全可以理解的
In the circumstances, that is entirely forgivable.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
多谢你帮忙
I thank you for your help.
你别把唐纳德想得太坏
You mustn't think badly of Donald.
他跟你妈妈去吃蛋糕了
He is eating cake with your mother
而你 小姐 在独自悲伤
while you, mademoiselle, grieving and alone,
削土豆
are peeling potatoes,
所以我会对他有自己的看法的
so I will think what I please.
宫殿舞厅有个男人穿了跟你一样的衣服
There was a man at the Palais with the same clothes as you!
他就从我身边走了过去
He walked right past me!
据悉赫敏夫人以为卡尔迈克爵士被杀那天
I'm told Lady Hermione believed she saw me at Combeside,
她在科姆赛德看到了我
the day Sir Carmichael was murdered.
她会犯糊涂的
She gets very confused.
我让你们单独谈吧
I'll let you speak alone.
她很期待见到你
She's, erm... She's looking forward to seeing you,
但她对索拉的评价会很糟糕的
but you must expect her to be most uncomplimentary about Thora,
没办法
I'm afraid.
对她的憎恨似乎是她唯一的动力了
The animosity seems to be the only thing keeping her going.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的赫敏*
*Happy Birthday dear Hermione*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday to you.*
太棒了
Bravo.
生日快乐 赫敏夫人
Bon anniversaire, Lady Hermione.
我非常仰慕您
Oh, I am such an admirer!
非常仰慕您
Such an admirer.
这里要发生凶案了吗
Are we going to have a murder?
拜托告诉我这会是桩特别可怕的案子
Please say it's going to be spectacularly grisly!
好孩子们 今晚
Mes enfants, ce sois - tonight
我们准备了一宗
we have prepared a murder
尤为可怕野蛮的凶案
of unparalleled and macabre savagery,
真♥相♥将令人震惊
of reckoning and revelation!
生日凶案
Birthday murder!
生日凶案 生日凶案
Birthday murder! Birthday murder! Birthday murder!
对于你们 这是个游戏
For you, this is a game,
但对于我 这是我的使命
but for me, it is my calling.
我抓凶手
I catch killers.
真正的凶手
Actual killers.
明天 我将再去抓捕他们
Tomorrow I will hunt them again
我会追踪他们留下的血迹
I will follow their trails of blood,
但好孩子们 今晚
but, mes enfants, tonight
我们将以流血为乐
blood will be our entertainment.
生日凶案
Birthday murder.
生日凶案 生日凶案
Birthday murder! Birthday murder!
生日凶案
Birthday murder! Birthday murder!
生日凶案
Birthday murder! Birthday murder!
生日凶案 生日凶案
Birthday murder! Birthday murder! Birthday murder!
别靠得太近 我身上臭
Don't come too close. I... I... I smell.
就在我喉咙里 我有时都尝得到
It's in my throat, you see. Sometimes I can taste it.
我为您深表遗憾
Je suis desole, for all your sorrows.
我听说格雷小姐去了旅馆
Oh, I've been told Miss Grey is in a hotel.
富兰克林就像我亲爱的卡尔
Franklin is like my darling Car -
他不肯听我说那死丫头的不是
he won't hear a word against that bloody girl.
有张漂亮的小脸 加上孤儿的可怜身世
A pretty face and a sob story about being an orphan
他们就都化在她手心里了
and they are both putty in her hands.
赫敏夫人 我听说你以为
Lady Hermione, I'm told you believed
我来过这里
I came to the house -
不是多年前 而是最近
not years ago, but recently.
吗♥啡♥让我恍惚
Oh, the morphine plays tricks on me.
有时候我会忘了卡尔已经死了
Sometimes I forget that Car is dead.
好残忍♥啊
Such cruel tricks.
就是个...什么人
It was, er...just a person.
我当时在窗边晒太阳
I was by the window against the sun,
按说那对我有好处
which is supposed to be good for me.
一样的帽子 大衣
The same hat, the coat.
不了 谢谢 我们不在门口买♥♥东西
No, thank you, we don't buy anything at the door.
但只是个推销员
But it was just a salesman.
当然了 我知道那不是你
Of course, I knew it wasn't you.
但就那么一刻 我好开心
But just for a moment, I was so happy.
"波洛来了" 我想
"Poirot is here," I thought.
"这下我们要开心了
"Now we shall have fun,
就像我们当年风光无限的时候"
like we did when we were beautiful."
你就这事问过格雷小姐吗
Did you ask Miss Grey about it?
我又发作了
I had another attack.
然后卡尔就死了
And then Car was killed,
我好迷糊
and I was so confused.
那个来人什么样 被你当作是我的那个
What did this visitor look like, the one you thought was me?