And you are outliving your usefulness.
祝好
Chin-chin.
你是做什么的
What were you?
以前
Before?
如果不是警♥察♥ 那是什么
If not a policeman, then what?
真是愚蠢的标题
That's a foolish headline.
"新残忍♥时代"
"Of a new and cruel age."
对温柔的过去抱有无趣的怀念
Such vapid nostalgia for the gentle past.
残忍♥并不新
Cruelty is not new.
我们本来不也打算结婚的吗
Well, we were going to get married anyway, weren't we?
我知道你还想的
I know you're still keen.
我们都谈过了 这样最好
We've both talked it over, and it's the best idea,
我也可以继续留着唐纳德这个好儿子
and then I get to keep Donald in the family.
你怎么像只金鱼似的站在那里
You're stood there like a goldfish.
你要成为弗雷泽太太了
You're going to be Mrs Fraser!
我去拿雪利酒
I'll get the sherry!
我是帮了你的忙
I did you a favour.
你迟早会明白的
One day, you'll work that out.
打扰 可以借个火吗
Excuse me, could I trouble you for a light?
多谢了
Thank you very much.
不客气
You're very welcome.
-今晚真冷啊 是吧 -是啊
- It's awful cold this evening, isn't it? - Yes.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
他可能不会醒来了
He might not wake up, you know.
但他也可能会醒来
But, then again, he might.
他会想看到一张熟悉的面孔的
And then he'll want to see a face he knows.
所以如果你不介意 我就在这儿等着吧
So, I'll wait here, if it's all the same to you.
你真可耻 你晚上怎么睡得着
Shame on yourself! How do you sleep at night?
绞死他
Hang him!
行了 够了 够了
All right, that's enough! All right!
杀人犯
Assassin.
真丰盛
What a treat.
你好费心
You've gone to so much trouble.
谢谢
Thank you.
那杯该死的白兰地
That bloody brandy glass, eh?
我就是被那个害了 是吧
That's what did it for me, isn't it?
我的指纹 留在白兰地杯子上了
My fingerprints, on the brandy glass.
这个故事的寓意在于
The moral of the story being...
永远别跟赫尔克里·波洛一起喝酒
..never have a drink with Hercule Poirot.
你这不就在跟我喝吗
You're having one now.
是啊
Yes.
祝好
Chin-chin.
那么长时间以来 你一直在找敌人
All that time you were looking for enemies,
恨你的人
for someone who hated you,
却没想过去找朋友
you never thought to look for a friend,
爱你的人
for someone who loved you.
我很怀疑你是否知道那个词的意思
I doubt you know the meaning of the word...
不 我知道
No, that's not true.
我很爱赫敏
I adored Hermione.
和卡尔迈克
And Carmichael.
你为了他的爵位和钱杀了他
You killed him for his title and his money.
这倒是
Well, yes, there is that.
你还杀了爱丽丝·阿舍和贝蒂·伯纳德
And you killed Alice Ascher and Betty Barnard
只为混淆视线
to distract from his murder.
唐卡斯特的案子也一样
Doncaster was another distraction.
唐卡斯特 真是大乌龙
Doncaster, what a cock-up.
如果当时没杀错人 我就会停手了
If that had gone right, I could have stopped.
不 你不会的
No, you couldn't.
是啊 你说对了
No, I couldn't. You're right.
我到那时已经喜欢上这个了
I got such a taste for it by then.
好刺♥激♥啊
So bloody exciting.
倒不是杀人 那可怕又凌乱
Not the murders so much, no, they were appallingly messy.
是你
No, it was you.
我从未觉得如此鲜活
I never felt so completely alive...
那是被你追逐的感觉
..than when you were chasing me.
我知道是我让你重现光辉
Knowing I was restoring you.
我不需要这个
I did not need to be restored.
得了 你本来都完了
Oh, come on. You were ruined.
名誉扫地
You were disgraced,
被人耻笑辱骂 我就想
derided and reviled, and I thought...
我绝不允许
..not on my watch.
我一看到卡斯特的姓名缩写
And the moment I saw Cust's initials,
整个计划就在我脑中成型
the whole adventure came together,
我想 你肯定会喜欢
and I thought how you'd love it.
当然 费了不少心去组织调查
Of course, it took a lot of organisation and detective work,
但这都值得
but it was worth it.
因为看看你现在啊 赫尔克里
Because look at you now, Hercule.
目光炯炯 精神矍铄 重现
Bright eyed and bushy tailed, revived and...
光辉了
..restored.
富兰克林 死了五个人
Franklin, five people are dead.
死人是常有的事 是吧
Well, people die all the time, don't they?
其实 这都怪你
And, really, it's your fault.
怎么怪我了
How is it my fault?
赫敏的生日派对
Hermione's birthday party.
那些奇怪的小游戏
Those strange, little games.
如何逍遥法外
How to get away with murder...
无数种终结生命的方式
..the myriad ways to end a life.
我中了你的咒
I was spellbound.
我觉得跟你志趣相投
I felt such kinship with you.
所以我才选了那套衣服
That's why I chose the costume, you see.
黑暗 光明 猎手 猎物
The dark, the light, the hunter, the hunted.
两颗心 相同的热血
Two hearts beating the same hot blood.
你和你奇异的魅力 赫尔克里
You and your strange enchantments, Hercule.
你不知道你磨光了怎样的刀
You didn't know the knife you were sharpening.
富兰克林 我没有给你施咒
Franklin, I didn't cast a spell on you.
你是等待火花的火绒
You were kindling, lying in wait for a spark.
你的灵魂恐怕是个藏尸所
I fear your soul is a charnel house.
我为你难过
I grieve for you.
我好希望你能欣赏我
I wanted so much for you to admire me.
成为与你相称的敌手
To be a worthy adversary,
你可以与之分享秘密的人
someone you could share your secrets with.
-我没有秘密 -撒谎
- I do not have secrets. - You lie!
我们是朋友
We're friends.
是什么驱使你 赫尔克里
What compels you, Hercule?
告诉我
Tell me.
你的动力是什么
What drives you?
你一直如此吗
Were you always like this?
曾经还有另一个赫尔克里吗
Is there another Hercule that got left behind?
你向哪个死人许了诺
What dead did you give your word to?
那道疤看上去很深 当时很疼吧
That scar looks deep. It must have hurt.
是怎么来的
How did you get it?
是那让你变成了这样吗
Did it make you like this?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我你的秘密
Tell me your secrets.
我不会说的
I won't breathe a word.
我什么都说不了了
I won't be breathing at all.
我给你拿来了你要的早餐
I gave you the breakfast you requested.
别的你什么都得不到
You get nothing else.
难道祈祷会有任何用吗
As if prayers are going to make the slightest difference.
你会想我的 赫尔克里
You're going to miss me, Hercule.