警督 怎么可能有人 即使是个变♥态♥疯子
Inspector, how could anyone, even in the grip of depraved lunacy,
把我哥哥错认成格雷小姐或者卡普斯迪克
mistake my brother for Miss Grey or Capstick?
你们有没有人看到附近有陌生人
Did any of you see any strangers,
任何不寻常的人或事
anything or anyone unusual?
波洛来过
Poirot was here.
我看到他了
I saw him.
-波洛 -不 赫敏 那是很久以前的事了
- Poirot. - No, Hermione, darling, that was a long time ago.
真的吗
Was it? Really?
当然了
Oh, of course! Yes!
好孩子们
Mes enfants!
没错 多精彩的派对啊
That's right. And what a party it was, eh?
我最近一直在做噩梦
I've been having the most terrible dreams.
好 我送你回床上去吧 小天使 来
All right. Let's get you back to bed, angel. Come on.
卡尔快回来了吧
Is Car coming home soon?
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Come on.
我会派一位警官来为你们录口供
I'll get an officer to take your statements.
你是不是该收拾行李了 格雷小姐
Isn't it time you packed, Miss Grey?
上帝与你同在
Corpus Christi.
上帝与你同在
Corpus Christi.
你为什么没告诉警♥察♥
How come you never told the police?
你怎么能让那个男人还有那些女人被杀害
How come you let that man and those women be killed?
我没有让他们被杀
I did not let them be killed.
可报纸上就是这么写的
Well, that's what it says here.
他下一个袭击的地方会是哪里
Where is he going to strike next?
我爸爸死在了比利时
My dad died in Belgium.
皇家步兵团的埃里克·贝多斯二等兵 在你自己
Private Eric Beddows of the King's Infantry, blown to bits in
也不愿呆 不愿保卫的破国家被炸成了碎片
your shitty country that you couldn't even stay and fight for!
你邻居告诉了我你会在哪里
Your neighbour told me where you'd be.
走吧
Go.
你对警方隐瞒了什么
What are you hiding from the police?!
我很难过 莉莉
I'm sad, Lily.
没有人爱我
No-one loves me.
你不爱我 亏我还照顾你呢 不是吗
You don't love me and I take care of you, don't I?
我这么难过 你能不能为我唱首歌♥
Will you sing me a song because I'm sad?
*日夜思念*
*Day and night*
*为何如此*
*Why is it so*
*无论身在何处 我总是渴望着你*
*That this longing for you follows wherever I go*
*在喧嚣的街道*
*In the roaring traffic's boom*
*在寂静的房♥间*
*In the silence of my lonely room*
*我日夜*
*I think of you*
*思念你*
*Night and day*
*日夜思念*
*Day and night*
*在我心底*
*Deep in the heart of me*
我也希望我能早点提醒你
I wish I had been able to alert you sooner.
这样你哥哥就不会死
Your brother would be alive.
但是 我做得不够
But I was not enough.
我不怪你 真的
I don't hold you responsible. Far from it.
赫敏夫人怎么样了
How is Lady Hermione?
她很脆弱
She's very frail.
若非事关重大 我也不会留她自己一人
I wouldn't have left her if this wasn't so important.
你对克罗姆警督是什么看法
What is your opinion of Inspector Crome?
我不熟悉他的行事方法
I am not familiar with his methodology.
我觉得他根本就没有方法吧
Ah, well, I'm not convinced he's got one.
但你有 所以 你是怎么想的
But you do, though. So what do YOU think?
贝克斯希尔和彻斯顿之间是有联♥系♥的
There is a connection between Bexhill and Churston,
因为这两个地方我都去过
because I've visited both places,
但我从没去过安多弗
but I've never been to Andover,
所以这个联♥系♥可能只是个巧合
so perhaps the connection is mere coincidence.
克罗姆都不提问
Crome doesn't ask questions.
我需要你来提问
I need you to ask the questions.
我觉得警督不会乐意我这么做的
I don't think the Inspector would appreciate that.
卡尔的头几乎都被砍下来了
Car's head was nearly taken right off his neck.
我哥哥
My brother,
一个言行向来都是至善的好人
who never thought or did a petty, cruel thing in his life.
所以我不管警督乐不乐意
So I don't care what the Inspector appreciates,
我要这混♥蛋♥男人被绳之以法
I want this bloody man stopped.
你为什么觉得是个男人
What makes you think it's a man?
稍等
Excusez-moi.
亲爱的赫尔克里 你觉得开心吗
"Mon cher Hercule, are you having fun yet?
接下来是什么
What's next..."
你来调查...
You ask the questions...
我会付钱的
and I will pay for your time.
请进
Come in.
-你见过梅根·伯纳德小姐了吧 -您好
- You've met Miss Megan Barnard, I believe. - Mademoiselle.
-还有唐纳德·弗雷泽 -您好
- And Donald Fraser. - Monsieur.
伯纳德太太状态不是太好
And Mrs Barnard isn't coping particularly well,
所以最好别去打扰她了
so best left in peace.
当然了 可怜的阿舍太太的丈夫在监狱里
And of course, poor Mrs Ascher's husband is in prison.
索拉正在换衣服
Thora is just getting dressed.
科姆赛德那边有些不睦
We've had something of a fracas at Combeside.
一些女佣对索拉怀恨在心
Some of the maids have it in for Thora.
我猜只是因为嫉妒
It's just jealousy, I expect,
但我为她租了这个房♥间
but I've taken this room for her.
那可怜的姑娘被吓坏了
It's been a horrible shock for the poor girl.
索拉
Thora?
-你记得格雷小姐吧 -格雷小姐
- You remember Miss Grey. - Mademoiselle Grey.
富兰克林说你觉得凶手不是男的 为什么
Franklin says you don't think the killer is a man. Why not?
这些信件都精雕细琢
There is a layer of artifice in the letters,
就像是一个女性在努力模仿男性
as if a woman were writing to give the impression of being a man,
或者反过来
or vice versa.
贝蒂绝对不会和其他男人走
Betty would never have gone off with another man.
绝不会
Never.
所以伯纳德小姐去了沙滩小屋
So Miss Barnard went to a beach hut
并为了另一个女孩把丝♥袜♥脱了
and took her stockings off for another girl?
没想到贝克斯希尔这么...有风情
I never thought Bexhill quite so...racy.
老天 贝蒂绝不会和其他任何人走的
Christ! Betty wouldn't have gone off with anyone!
她爱我
She loved me!
我们很相爱
We were in love!
好孩子 要想找出凶手
Mes enfants, if we are to discover the killer,
我们必须对死者的个性和喜好坦诚些
we must be honest about the nature and proclivities of the victims.
你喊谁孩子呢 我不是孩子
Who the hell are you calling a child? I'm not a child!
我不是需要听你说教的小男孩
I'm not some boy to be patronised!
冷静 弗雷泽先生 波洛先生只是随口一说
Please, Mr Fraser, it's just something that Mr Poirot says.
"好孩子"是他的口头禅
"Mes enfants," he's known for it.
他无意冒犯任何人
He means nothing insulting by it.
我就是被冒犯了
Well, I am insulted!
我们听说你要问我们一些问题
We were told you were going to ask us questions,
所以赶紧问吧
so get on and ask them.
各位回忆一下 谋杀发生前
Searching your memories, did any of you notice anything peculiar
有没有发生不寻常的事
in the lead-up to the murders?
有没有什么陌生人
No strangers?
被害人的行为举止是否有不同
Nothing different in the behaviour of the victims?
没有奇怪和不同之处
No, nothing strange. Nothing different.
弗雷泽先生
Mr Fraser?
没有 没有不同和不寻常之处
Er, no. Nothing different. Nothing unusual.
这就问完了吗 警♥察♥也问过这个问题
Is that it? Because the police asked exactly the same question,
我们大老远跑来 毫无意义
so we've come all this way for nothing.
我为你感到遗憾 克拉克先生
I feel sorry for you, Mr Clarke.
你浪费了金钱 我浪费了时间
You've wasted your money, I've wasted my time!
他心情不好
He... He's upset.
进行得真顺利
That went well.
唐纳德 等一下
Donald, wait.
小姐 你能否告诉我 你妹妹大半夜
Mademoiselle, can you tell me what sort of person your sister
会去海边小屋见什么人
might have met at the beach hut in the middle of the night?
我们不讨论这种事
Wasn't the kind of thing we discussed.
你能否告诉我 你妹妹穿哪种丝♥袜♥
Could you tell me what stockings your sister wore?
不能
No.
尽管我跟你说了 尽管我直截了当地
So, despite what I said, despite me telling you point-blank to
叫你别插手 克拉克还是雇了你
stay out of this, Clarke's got you on the payroll.