-年轻 年老 -我不确定
- Young? Old? - I'm not sure.
索拉一直在等着我死
Thora was always waiting for me to die.
哪怕我还活着
Even when I was still alive.
别让她纠缠上富兰克林
Don't let her get her claws into Franklin.
向我保证 她不会缠上他
Promise me she won't get her claws into him.
我不知道他什么样
I... I don't know what he looked like!
你不会正脸瞧旅行推销员
You don't look travelling salesmen in the face,
这只会让他们以为有机会
it only encourages them! I...
我从他那里买♥♥了一副丝♥袜♥ 好打发他走
I bought a pair of stockings from him to make him go away.
他衣着像我吗
Was he dressed like me?
我不知道
I don't know!
什么样的丝♥袜♥ 你记得名字吗
What type of stockings? Do you remember the name?
-我不知道 -包装纸的颜色呢
- I don't know. - What colour was the packet?
包装纸被我丢掉了
I threw the packet away
而且丝♥袜♥我也只穿了几小时
and I only wore the stockings for a few hours
-之后就丢掉了 -为什么
- and then I threw them away, too. - Why?
因为我腿长 而袜子太短了
Because I have long legs and they were too short for me!
索拉 你之前怎么没说
Thora, why didn't you say any of this?
-因为我忘了 -忘了 你怎么能忘了
- Because I forgot. - You forgot? How could you forget?
我就是忘了 来了一屋子警♥察♥
Because I did! There were police everywhere,
卡尔迈克爵士生前就像我父亲一样
and Sir Carmichael was like a father to me,
现在大家在吼我
and now everyone's shouting me,
我又没做错什么 只是...
and I've done nothing wrong except...
-没人吼你 -你就有
- No-one's shouting. - Yes, you are!
你来这儿干什么
Why are you even here?
你不是说要去科姆赛德吗 这一切都...
You said you'd be at Combeside. None of this is fair...
我得知了此事当然要过来
I had to come down when I found this out!
不公平 没人理解
..none of this at all. No-one understands
或在乎我的处境多糟糕
or cares about how bloody awful it is to be me!
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
索拉
Thora...
好了 对不起 别哭 对不起
Come on, now. I'm sorry. Don't cry, I know, I'm sorry.
我不该吼你的 对不起
I... I... I shouldn't have shouted at you. I'm sorry.
好了 对不起
Come here. I'm sorry.
那里有个男人在睡觉
There is a man there, sleeping.
是啊 他经常晚上来
Yes, he comes in most nights.
这是给他的
This is for him.
那趁热给他喝吧 神父
Then he should have it before it gets cold, Father.
是啊
Yes.
彼得 彼得
Peter. Peter.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你能领圣餐
I wish you would take communion.
你不领圣餐就离开弥撒让我难过
It grieves me to see you leave mass without the Eucharist.
没有忏悔我不能领圣餐
I cannot take communion without confession.
而我不忏悔
I do not confess.
我觉得这会让你感到安宁的
I believe it would bring you some peace.
我们凭什么要安宁
Why should we have peace?
此时此刻 凭什么有任何人要安宁
Why should anyone, here, now, have peace?
-我们应该愤怒 -你就在愤怒吗
- We should be raging. - Is that what you are? Raging?
-还充满怀疑和恐惧 -为了什么
- And doubtful, and terrified. - Of what?
失败
Failure.
不够好
Of not being enough.
-你无从知道你会失败 -我知道
- You can't possibly know that you would fail. - Oh, I do.
我已经彻头彻尾地失败了
I have failed - failed terribly, catastrophically.
我不够好 他也是
I was not enough. Nor was he.
我怀疑他
I doubt him.
我怀疑一切
I doubt all of it.
安塞姆神父
So, Father Anselm,
这你要怎么说
what do you say to that?
我说忏悔室就在那边
I say that the confessional is just a few short steps over there.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
你都已经说出来了
You've already spoken it out loud -
去那里说吧 让我好宽恕你的罪
say it in there so that I can absolve you
你也可以领圣餐了
and you can receive the sacrament.
-上帝宽恕所有人 -但我不
- God forgives all. - But I do not.
好了
There, now.
我们又上路了 赫洛克斯
Well, here we go again, Horrocks.
借过 女士们
Mind your back, ladies.
抱歉
Do beg your pardon.
又要跟你一个化妆间
Sharing with you again?
要饭的不能挑食 亲爱的
Beggars can't be choosers, love.
我要饭要到的钱都比这多
I'd earn more bloody money begging.
而且同事也要更好
And I'd keep better company!
我知道在麦克莱斯菲尔德
I know it was you in Macclesfield,
是你把赫洛克斯的手缝进了裤子里
that sewed Horrocks' hand inside his trousers,
像是他在做什么下流的事
like he was being dirty.
告诉你 你敢碰我的假人
Well, I'm telling you now, you lay one finger on my dummy,
我就拿生锈的勺子阉了你
and I will geld you with a rusty spoon,
我还会大笑
and I'm going to laugh!
你个混♥蛋♥耳朵里只会响彻我的笑声
That's all you'll hear, you bloody bastard - my laughter!
唐卡斯特 这里是唐卡斯特站
Doncaster! This is Doncaster Station.
谁去赛马场卖♥♥丝♥袜♥
Who sells stockings at a racecourse?
别管丝♥袜♥了 "快快"是用来催促马的
Forget the stockings! "Giddy up" is what you say to horses.
你以前来过唐卡斯特看赛马
You've been to Doncaster races before.
我们就去赛马场
Where we're going is horses.
但ABC为何要给出如此明显的线索
But why would ABC give such a blatant clue?
因为他是个自大的混♥蛋♥
Because he's a cocky shit.
他们都会自大起来 才因此被抓
They all get cocky, that's what brings them down.
他还对你说别的了吗
Did he say anything else to you?
没有
No.
那就是了 他就在附近
Well, then. He's close.
我都闻得到了
I can smell him.
德克斯特
Dexter.
最后一程 比赛不分上下
Coming into the final furlong, it's neck and neck.
薯条百搭领先 幸运小伙儿则在奋力猛追
Chips With Everything drawing ahead, Lucky Chap is fighting back.
查多纳从外♥围♥追了上来
Chadona is coming up on the outside,
但薯条百搭步履稳健 保持住了位置
but it's Chips With Everything holding firm, holding firm.
幸运小伙儿又上来了 它们并驾齐驱
Lucky Chap is coming back! It's going to be neck and neck!
薯条百搭更胜一筹
It's Chips With Everything by a mile!
好样的 美人 真棒
Go on, you beauty! Go on!
眼睛瞪大 赫洛克斯
Eye-eye, Horrocks.
ABC逐户推销丝♥袜♥
ABC sells stockings door to door.
该死
Oh, shit! Shit!
谁会去赛马场买♥♥丝♥袜♥
Who buys stockings at a race meeting?
舞♥女♥可能会在午后场表演和晚间表演的
Showgirls might buy stockings between the matinee
间隙买♥♥丝♥袜♥
and the evening performance.
ABC犯了错 克罗姆
ABC has made a mistake, Crome.
这里是唐卡斯特 但他不是腹语师德克斯特·杜利
This is Doncaster, but this is not Dexter Dooley, ventriloquist.
这是本尼·格鲁 低俗谐星
This is Benny Grew, a risque comic.
不仅仅是个错误
More than a mistake,
ABC犯下了大错 他必会有行动
ABC has made a catastrophic error and will act.
我们得准备好迎来屠♥杀♥
We must prepare for a storm of slaughter.
我们得准备好承受上帝之怒
We must prepare for the wrath of God.
他们来了
Ils arrivent!
他们来了 士兵们
Ils arrivent! Soldats!
最后一班车 女士们先生们
Last tube, ladies and gents, last tube.
请从出口离开 站台即将关闭
Make your way to the exits, station is closing.
站台即将关闭 谢谢
Station is closing, thank you!
喂
Oui.
我听得到你的呼吸声
I can hear you breathing.
你引起我的注意了
You have my attention.
你有什么事
What do you want?
你是谁 赫尔克里
"Who are you, Hercule?
你究竟是什么人
"Who are you really?"