正是如此 所以给我松绑
Precisely. So unbind me now
我们来把坏局面变为好生意
so we can turn a bad situation into good business.
这是拒绝吗 等等
Is that a no? Wait...
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
与你无关
None of your concern.
你是找不到你的飞船了吗
Have you lost track of your ship?
也许你长得高一点
Maybe if you were a little taller,
就不会这么频繁的迷路了
you wouldn't get lost so often.
任何时候我都知道自己身处何处
I know exactly where I am at all times.
什么样的赏金猎人会把自己的飞船弄丢啊
What kind of bounty hunter loses her ship?
绝不会与你合作的那种
The kind who would never be in a partnership with you.
好吧 听我说
All right. You know,
从下水道格栅洒下的点点光亮
the light dappling down through those sewer grates
更加衬托出你的非凡美貌
accentuates your exceptional beauty.
-闭嘴 -你名花有主了吗
- Be silent. - Are you spoken for romantically?
因为我很想带你去看塔尔图斯四的27颗卫星
Because I would love to show you the 27 moons of Tartus IV.
你这个捕手比她强多了
You're a much better captor.
她太情绪化了
She was far too emotional.
我以为你很有钱
I thought you were supposed to be rich.
这是个常见的误解
A common misconception,
但是我名下一分钱也没有
but I have not a jot to my name.
我说的是事实 我可能有过的一切财富
No. I speak the truth; any fortune I may have had
都被联邦税务员剥削了
has been liberated by the Federation tax man.
我要是有钱 现在就会在某处海滩上
If I had any money, I'd be sipping jippers
啜饮基佩尔了
on a beach somewhere
而不是被锁在这坨...
instead of being chained up in this piece of...
美丽的战舰里
...lovely... cruiser.
我不信
I don't buy it.
-你肯定藏匿了一笔财富 -没有
- I bet you stashed away a fortune. - Oh, no.
相信我
Trust me.
我是你见过最穷的人
I am the poorest man you've ever met.
我跟你说 我很富有
I'm telling you, I'm rich.
你把我放下来
You let me down from here,
我会好好报答你的
I'll make it worth your while.
接着说
I'm listening.
你再也不用踏足这种贫民窟了
You'll never have to set foot in a slum like this again.
我会给你足够的拉鍗锭 让你能穿上披风
I'll give you so much latinum, you'll be able to wear a cape,
而没人能指手画脚
and nobody will be able to say anything,
因为富人可以为所欲为
because rich people get to do whatever they want.
你的敌人会忌妒得脸色发绿
Your enemies will be positively green with envy.
比现在更绿
Greener.
是个比喻 你会被邀请参加最上流的聚会
So to speak. you'll be invited to only the finest soirees.
我穿披风会很好看
I would look good in a cape.
你穿披风会很惊艳
You would look amazing in a cape.
蠢货
Hey, imbecile.
你知道这里装了摄像机吧
You know we got a camera in here, right?
我差点就唬住他了
I nearly had him tricked
骗他我想要他的钱
into thinking that I wanted his money.
你可以退下了
You're relieved.
你用锁链把我绑住
So you have me wrapped in chains,
关在牢房♥里 还要悬挂在天花板上
in a cell, and suspended from the ceiling?
你们的语言里没有"过火"这个词吗
Is there a word in your language for "overkill"?
你似乎是个好人 你叫什么名字
You seem nice. What's your name?
你的皮肤...
Your skin is...
绿得好奢华
luxuriously green.
像是诱人的青柠
Like a delectable lime.
听我说
You know...
今天是你的幸运日
This may be your lucky day.
我知道一艘藏宝飞船的秘密方位
I know the secret whereabouts of a treasure ship
我们可以...
which we could...
不
No.
克里特 不
Krit. No!
这里是联邦星舰米洛号♥
This is the Federation starship De Milo.
-请表明身份 -别这么幼稚
- Please identity yourself. - Oh, don't be so naive.
你们种族难道没有任何行为准则吗
Don't your people have any kind of code of conduct?
这里是泰拉商舰
This is Tellarite merchant vessel
D-756
D-bar-seven-five-six.
请求靠近
Requesting permission to approach.
准许
Permission granted.
你觉得你
So, do you think you've...
说得我放松警惕了吗
talked me into lowering my guard?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance
如果你想用藏在靴子里的那把刀
to use that knife you've got stashed in your boot.
你想让我哀求吗
Do you want me to beg?
因为我不以哀求为耻
Because I am not above begging.
请记住
Please know...
如果我落到那些联邦疯子的手里
if those Federation lunatics get a hold of me,
他们会活剥了我的皮 然后把我扔出气阀
they'll skin me alive and blow me out an airlock.
我为短杖的事道歉
I-I'm sorry about your cudgel.
我...
That was...
我真的错了
was deeply wrong of me.
但你不会这样做
But you're better than this.
泰拉人不会这样做
Tellarites are better than this.
继续
Go on.
带我回你家
Take me home with you.
我会为你擦拭獠牙
I'll polish your tusks.
我会为你编小胡子 求你了
I'll braid your little beard. Please.
我会打扫厕所
I'll clean the lavatories in...
在你的...在这艘飞船上
on your... on this ship.
任何事 但是...
Anything, but just...
别把我交给他们 求你了
don't hand me over to them, please.
传送两人
Two to beam over.
该死
Oh, goddamn it!
你个...
You mo...
我诅咒遇到你猪脸妹妹的那一天
Curse the day I met your pig-faced sister!
欢迎来到米洛号♥ 有什么可以帮...
Welcome to the De Milo. how can we be of... Oh.
我是泰弗瑞·克里特
Tevrin Krit.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
非常乐意转交
More than happy to turn
这个烂人 换取赏金
this sack of durf over for the bounty.
军官 我为这个
Officer, I apologize
恶心的太空侏儒道歉
for this disgusting space homunculus.
我也想说你会习惯这气味
I'd say you'd get used to the smell,
但其实永远不会
but you really don't.
-跟我来 -你是把拉鍗锭转账给我
- Follow me. - Do you transfer the latinum to my account
还是直接给我一大块锭条
or just give it to me in one big bar?
我猜穆德先生是你从
I assume you bought Mr. Mudd
一个高大的女性赏金猎人那里买♥♥来的
from some tall, female bounty hunter?
交易很公平
It was a fair deal.
赏金都属于我
The bounty's all mine.
对 但这不是哈寇特·穆德
True. But this is not Harcourt Mudd.
我的扫描仪说他是
My scanner says he is.
他是穆德先生的一个机器人复♥制♥品
He is an android duplicate of Mr. Mudd.
薄薄覆盖了一层复♥制♥DNA
Thinly skinned with replicant DNA
根据程序设定分散你的注意力
and programmed to distract you
直到你错过要求退款的时机
until it's too late for you to demand a refund.
这周不断有赏金猎人上门 带着这些...
Bounty hunters have been showing up all week with these...
怪物
monstrosities.
有人把你耍了
Someone took you for a ride.
-这是个转折 -有人这样跟你说过吗
- Oh, that's a twist. - Has anyone ever told you that before?
太棒了
Just gorgeous!
非常好
Oh, very good.
穆德 告诉他你是真的
Mudd, tell him you're real.
不
No!
我要是有钱 现在就会在某处海滩上
If I had any money, I'd be sipping jippers
-啜饮基佩尔了 -我要是有钱
- on a beach somewhere. - If I had any money,
现在就会在某处海滩上啜饮基佩尔了
I'd be sipping jippers on a beach somewhere!
我要是有钱
If I had any money,
现在就会在某处海滩上啜饮基佩尔了
I'd be sipping jippers on a beach somewhere.
我要是有钱
If I had any money,