星际迷航
短途
逃脱大♥师♥
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你怎么敢碰我 肮脏的东西
How dare you put your hands on me, you filth?
等我的同伴们得知这种暴行
When my associates get word of this brutality,
你会发现自己身处
you'll find yourself on the wrong end
分解光束错误的一端 等着瞧吧
of a disintegration beam. You can count on that.
五万 六万
50 and 60.
很荣幸和你做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
不管他给你多少钱 我都能加倍
Whatever he's paying you, I'll double it.
听到了吗 今天是你的幸运日
Do you hear me? This is your lucky day.
该死
Damn it.
我敢说你从没想过会再次见到这张脸 对吗
I bet you never thought you'd see this face again, did you?
你说得对
You are correct,
因为我这辈子从没见过你
because I have never seen you before in my life.
等等 去年你是不是试图卖♥♥我一艘二手穿梭机
Wait. Did you try and sell me a used shuttle last year?
不是 我是泰弗瑞·克里特
No! Tevrin Krit.
你睡了我妹妹
You slept with my sister
还偷了我们家族神圣的短杖
and stole my family's sacred cudgel.
克里特先生 恕我直言
Mr. Krit, with all due respect,
我完全不知道你在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
那根短杖是由我的祖先传下来的
That cudgel was passed down by my ancestors
历经百年
for over a hundred years.
我本来要把它传给我儿子
I was going to give it to my son.
"短杖" 那是...
Uh, "cudgel"? Is that...
你...你说的是
Are you... are you saying
"短杖"吗 我从没听说过
"cudgel"? I've never heard of that.
是某种厨房♥器具吗
Is that some sort of kitchen implement?
是一种手持武器
It's a hand weapon
-用于近距离作战 -我从没见过
- used for close quarters combat. - I have never seen
也没听说过任何短杖
nor heard of a cudgel.
我认为你搞错人类了
I think you're getting your humans confused.
听我说 我是一名才能卓绝的绅士
No, I am a gentleman of the highest caliber.
无论你到哪里 都能听到人们赞颂哈利·穆德
Wherever you go, people sing the praises of Harry Mudd.
在你看来我们肯定长得都很像
We must all look alike to you.
对一名绅士来说 这是个难免的错误...
Which an easy mistake to make for a-a gentleman...
通缉犯
哈寇特·芬顿·穆德
"Harcourt Fenton Mudd.
联邦通缉犯 罪行包括30项走私
"Wanted by the Federation on 30 counts of smuggling,
20项谋杀未遂
"20 counts of attempted homicide,
一项弑君未遂...
one count of attempted regicide..."
弑君
Regicide.
他是个公爵 算不上弑君
He was a duke. Hardly counts as regicide.
我们到底要谋杀什么 准确性吗
What are we attempting to murder now? Accuracy?
运输赃物
"Transportation of stolen goods,
以及一项...插入太空鲸
and one count of... penetrating a space whale"?
你得在现场才能明白
You kind of had to be there.
在我看来
Sounds to me
你惹了不该惹的行星联盟
like you pissed off the wrong planetary alliance.
他们给你的人头标了十万块的赏金
They slapped a 100,000-credit bounty on your head,
我实在太高兴了
and I'm so, so glad
我将从你的毁灭中获利
that I'll be the one to profit off your downfall.
旅途中好好想想这个吧
Something to think about during our journey.
这一切都是场天大的误会
This has all been a big misunderstanding.
我们商量一下 怎么样
What do you say we talk this out, hmm?
强强联手 一起找回你的短杖
Combine forces, and locate your cudgel together?
你一定是习惯了在这种情况下
I'm sure you're used to worming your way
狡猾脱身
out of situations like this,
但今天不行
but not today.
我向你保证
I assure you,
我从没经历过这种情况
I have never been in a situation like this before.
你怎么敢 你怎么敢碰我 肮脏的东西
How dare you? How dare you put your hands on me, you filth?
等我的同伴们得知这种暴行 他们会...
When my associates get word of this brutality, they'll...
你最好祈祷这手铐够牢固
You better hope these bindings hold,
不然我会把你的皮
or I'll carve off your skin
像塔格幼崽一样剥下来
like a suckling targ!
不不 等等 别打我的脸
No, no, wait, not my face!
好吧 也许我被诬告过一两次
Well, maybe I have been falsely accused once or twice.
名声太大我也没办法
I can't help it if my reputation precedes me.
我是个令人难忘的人
I am a memorable man.
那些都是谣言和胡话 我保证
It's all scuttlebutt and hogwash, I assure you.
这下好了
Oh, great.
等一下 有一丝模糊的记忆
Oh, wait a minute. Uh, uh, a dim memory is, uh,
要浮上我的意识表面了
bubbling to the surface of my consciousness.
原来如此
Of course.
泰弗瑞·克里特
Tevrin Krit.
"泰"开头的"泰弗瑞"
With a... with a "T." "Tevrin."
我之前以为...
I was think...
我和你妹妹有过一次浪漫的邂逅
I had a romantic encounter with your sister.
没错 我怎么可能忘记呢
Yes, how could I ever forget?
禁忌的幽会
A forbidden tryst.
她的獠牙戳到我的脸上
Oh, her tusks prodded my face,
她的胡茬擦过我的嘴唇
her stubble grazed my lips.
诱惑力让人难以抗拒
it was overwhelmingly seductive.
然后一阵激♥情♥之下 我拿着你的短杖潜逃了
Yes, and in a fit of passion, I absconded with your cudgel
将它作为我们秘密爱情的纪念物收藏
to keep as a memento of our secret love.
说来惭愧
And I am not proud to say that
我把它卖♥♥了
I sold it.
你的短杖如今不知在何处
Your cudgel is now in parts unknown,
我真的非常抱歉
and I am so very sorry.
等我把你交给星际舰队
You will be even sorrier
你会更抱歉的
when I hand you over to Starfleet.
我不得不把它卖♥♥了
I had to sell it.
我们当时资金不足
We were low on capital.
我真的不应该告诉你这个
I really shouldn't be telling you this,
但我是抵抗组织的成员
but I am a member of the resistance.
直到联邦在整个象限巩固权利
The Federation won't stop until they've consolidated power
他们都不会停手
across the entire quadrant.
虽然他们谈起"和平探索"
Sure, they blather and prevaricate
滔滔不绝 含糊其辞
about "peaceful exploration,"
但他们真正想要的是绝对地独♥裁♥霸权
but what they're really after is total hegemonic supremacy.
我从没听说过抵抗组织
I've never heard of any resistance.
因为这是个秘密抵抗组织
That's because it's a secret resistance.
除了抵抗者没人知道
Nobody knows about it except the resistors.
我正是...他们中的一员
Which I am one... of them.
你和我 我们没有那么不同
Look, we're not so different, you and I.
我们都在边缘抢夺残羹冷炙
Both forced to fight for scraps on the fringes.
如果我们能想办法联合起来
If only there was a way that we could work together.
集♥合♥我们的资源 掌控我们的命运
Pool our resources, take control of our destiny.
你一定明白其中的智慧
You have to see the wisdom in that.
这套说辞
Has that line
有人上当过吗
ever worked on anyone?
这不是说辞
It's not a line.
我跟你说 我在你身上看到了独特之处
I'm telling you, I see something special in you.
我们志同道合
We're kindred spirits.
我跟你说 我们志同道合
I'm telling you, we're kindred spirits.
快点 别拖着脚走
Stop dragging your feet.
你身材小巧 却惊人地强壮
You are surprisingly strong for your diminutive stature.
你让我失去平衡了
You're throwing my center off balance.
我的身高正常
I am of normal height.
你反常地虚弱 不是我的问题
It is not my problem you are freakishly weak.
好吧 听我说
Okay, okay. You know,
你和我 我们没有那么不同
we're not so dissimilar, you and I.
我们都在边缘抢夺残羹冷炙
Both forced to fight for scraps on the fringes.
也许我们可以联合起来
Maybe we could work together,
掌控我们的命运
control our destiny.
你一定明白其中的智慧
Surely, you can see the wisdom in that.
结盟确实会给我们更多对付联盟的手段
A coalition would give us more leverage against the Federation.
但我为什么要相信你
But how can I trust you?
我们都会通过结盟而受益 我为什么要撒谎
We would both benefit from an alliance. Why would I lie?
因为你唯一的动力就是贪得无厌
Because you're driven by insatiable greed.