安心
Reassuring.
没错
Yes.
唯一缺少的是
All that's missing is the...
一两只挽鹰的鸣叫
cry from a sorrowhawk or two.
就好像
It's... it's like, um...
"哭咦"
like, "Koo-eet.
"哭咦"这样叫
Koo-eet."
你是个好女人
You're a good woman.
总是为我做好事
Always doing nice things for me.
有人为你做过好事吗
Anybody ever do something nice for you?
从来没有发生过
It never really came up.
你想到什么了吗
What did you have in mind?
来吧
Hit it.
匠人
Wow, Craft.
太厉害了
Bravo.
现在为了我的女主角 请吧
And now for my leading lady, please.
暂停
Hold.
不 佐拉
No, Zora.
不是她
Not her.
是你
You.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没有我
There is no me.
没有视觉上的我
No visual me.
我没有实体
I don't have a body.
我没有具象的脸
I don't have a face.
在我的想象中就有
You do in my imagination.
你的想象中一定也有
I'm sure you do in yours, too.
暂停
Hold.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
匠人 匠人
Craft, Craft,
你什么都没做错
you weren't doing anything wrong.
我其实不是人
I'm not really a person.
你知道的
You know that.
这没有任何意义
It doesn't mean anything.
骗人
Liar.
匠人
Craft?
医疗舱找你
You're needed in sickbay.
你让他们等得够长了
You've kept them waiting long enough,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
佐拉
Zora...
我不知道你在哪里
I don't know where you are
或者你究竟是什么
or exactly what you are.
我不知道我是否能回家
I don't know if I'll make it home
也不知道到那里会发现什么
or what I'll find when I get there.
但我知道你救了我
But I know you saved my life
治好了我的身体
and healed my body.
你提醒了我做人类的意义
You reminded me what it means to be human.
拜托了 匠人
Please, Craft,
不要再讽刺了
no poignant ironies.
已经够艰难了
This is hard enough already.
那么我就说再见吧
Then I'll just say good-bye.
匠人
Craft,
在你的世界里
on your world,
如果我们是爱人
if we... were lovers,
你会告诉我你的名字吗
would you tell me your name?
你的真名
Your true name.
如果我们是恋人
If we were lovers,
在我的世界里
on my world,
你会给我起我的真名
you would give me my true name.
那么
Well...
那我已经这么做了
then I already did.
甜姐儿