That means I've made a horrible mistake if you ask my mom.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么 你造了什么
Nothing. What did you build?
我造了一台能将二锂再次晶体化的培养器
I built an incubator to recrystallize dilithium.
那真是
Wow. That's...
我勒个去
Holy shit.
我在眼窝里有一条发丝状骨裂
I had a hairline fracture in my orbital socket.
我妈妈让我留在家里
My mom made me stay inside.
在那以后 因此一切都乱了套
After that, because of that, everything went crazy.
可能是因为你把赞西亚变成了
Yeah, maybe because you made Xahia
整个银河系最具政♥治♥意义的星球
the most politically relevant planet in the galaxy.
一台二锂培养器吗 你在逗我吗
A dilithium incubator? Are you freaking kidding me?!
我把她造出来是因为我的星球是我的双胞胎姐妹
I built it because my planet is my twin, my twin sister.
我在洞穴里花了很久
I spent so much time in the caves
我只想为她造点什么
and I just wanted something to be just for her,
但我说出来了 没有人
but then I said that, and no one...
没有人听你的
Nobody listened to you.
对 那些关心你的人
Yeah, when the people who are supposed to care about you
不听你的 感觉很可怕
don't listen to you, it's... it's frightening
很孤单
and it's lonely
让你觉得你好像疯了 或者好像
and it makes you feel like you're crazy or like you're...
你根本不存在
like, not even there.
我明白
I get that.
坐吧 我想看看你的手臂
Um, sit. I want to look at your arm.
你没有疯 你是对的
You're not crazy. You're right.
我可以告诉你联邦
And I can tell you that the Federation
也会赞同你的
would also agree with you.
还有人知道怎么造培养器吗
Does anyone else know how to build it?
我不蠢
I'm not stupid.
他们就像秃鹫
They're vultures.
很好
Good.
战略重点
"Strategically critical"?
你手里有打开一扇巨大的门唯一的钥匙
You have the only key to a very big door.
大门紧闭
It's staying closed.
它不能一直紧闭
It can't stay closed.
-但是我不是故意的 -可能你是
- But I didn't mean it. - Maybe you did.
可能这不是偏差
Maybe it's not an aberration.
可能这就是现实
Maybe it's reality.
不 不 不能再消失了
No. No. No more disappearing.
我只是个工程师
I-I'm just an engineer.
你不能躲躲藏藏
You can't hide.
我说了他们就像秃鹫
I just said that they're vultures.
-你没听到吗 -我听到了
- Weren't you listening? - Of course I was.
给我一个好理由
Give me one good reason.
因为你的星球正在进入下一阶段的进化
Because your planet is moving on to its next phase of evolution.
但所有人变得贪婪丑陋
But everyone got greedy and awful
他们忘了进化关乎灵魂
and they forgot that evolution is about soul,
而不是榨干我们的星球而得到曲速
not just killing our planet so that we can have warp.
你就是进化
You're the evolution.
你觉得他们会怎么处理
How do you think they're gonna handle
你在赞西亚造的机器
this thing you built for Xahia?
-你觉得他们会保护 -不会
- Do you think they're gonna protect her during this... - No!
没有人会保护我的星球
No one will protect my planet.
没有人跟我一样深爱我的双胞胎姐妹
No one loves my twin sister like I do.
我觉得你有答案了 孩子
I think you have your answer, kid.
我们送你回家吧
Let's get you home.
所以它的原理是矫正
Does it function by compensating for the position and direction
目标的亚原子微粒的位置和方向吗
of the subject's subatomic particles?
差不多 你从哪里学了这些
Um, pretty much. How did you learn all this stuff?
我哥哥
My brother.
他是科学家吗
Was he a scientist?
不 他是国王
No. He was the king.
所以
So...
-不好意思 你是说 -国王
- So... Sorry, did you say the...? - The king.
明白了 所以你的父母和哥哥死了
Yeah, got it. So your, um, your parents died and your brother,
这也就意味着你是
so that means that you are...
明天是我的加冕礼
Tomorrow is my coronation.
我逃跑了是因为我没有准备好
I ran away because I wasn't ready.
准备好当
Supposed to become...
皇后 明白了
The queen. Okay. Got it.
我去
Um... oh, man.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
因为别人听到皇后就不会听下去了
Because people stop listening after the word "Queen."
他们变得不一样了
Something changes.
他们变成了别人
They become someone else.
我想我只需要你 做你自己
I guess I just needed you to be... you
什么的
or something.
这是我的星球的二锂晶体
It's a dilithium crystal from my planet.
你拿着吧
You keep it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
坐标锁定
Coordinates locked in.
准备传送
Prepare for transport.
阿波 你走得更自信了
You're walking a little taller, Po.
你会成为一个很好的女王
You're gonna be a great queen.
你之前说 你犯了个错误
What did you mean about making a mistake, before,
加入指挥官训练项目是什么意思
with the Command Training Program?
我 我只是抓着些蠢事不放
Oh, I, um... I was just holding onto something dumb.
是很蠢
Hmm, that's dumb.
都过去了
That's gone.
你会成为一名出色的指挥官的
You're gonna be a great commander.
你会来看我吗
Will you come visit me?
赞西亚很美
Xahia's so beautiful.
我一定会的 她是你的孪生姐妹
I'm sure. She's your twin.
再见
Bye.