星际迷航
短途
出走
第五班结束 第五班结束
Shift five has ended, shift five has ended.
非相关人员 请离开三号♥货仓
All nonessential personnel, please exit Cargo Bay 3
准备标准净化流程
in preparation for standard decontamination.
初始化
磁力锁解锁
这叫指挥官训练项目
It's called the Command Training Program.
训练你成为指挥官
It trains you for command.
行了 行了
Right, right.
你知道我才跟谁提过这件事吗
You know who I was just speaking about this with?
-现在跟我吗 -你的继姐
- Me, right now? - Your stepsister.
她在这种事情上总是特别花心思
She is always so smart about these things.
亲爱的 看看你的桌面
Oh, honey. Look at your desktop.
很明显你喝了太多咖啡了
You're just so clearly over-caffeinated.
没关系的
It's fine.
亲爱的 你让我给你建议
Sweetie, you called for my advice.
你知道你会变得怎样的
You know how you can get.
-我不知道 我会怎么样 -西尔维娅
- No, how can I get? - Sylvia.
你还记得你小时候在学校
Remember when you were a little girl at school,
所有孩子都在爬那堵墙
and all the kids were climbing that wall?
你爬不上去 所以你就跑了
And you just couldn't make it, so you ran away?
太痛苦了
It was so painful,
我不希望指挥官项目也会让你这样
and I don't want the Command Program to be like that for you.
算了
Anyway,
我爱你 我们晚些再说吧
I love you, and we'll talk soon.
四份浓缩咖啡加植物奶
Quadruple espresso with milk alternative?
非明智之选
Ill-advised.
咖♥啡♥因♥含量不是
That amount of caffeine is not...
是我最好的朋友 闭嘴
Is my best friend, so shush.
祝你一天顺利
Have a glorious day.
我会记得不要有任何期待的
I will remember to expect nothing.
即使是这杯浓缩咖啡
Even from this espresso.
浓缩咖啡 你自♥由♥了
Espresso, I release you.
有人吗
Hello?
什么情况
What the hell?
肉酱意面 意式冰淇淋
Spaghetti with meat sauce. Gelato.
千层面 柠檬冰淇淋
Lasagna. Lemon ice cream.
甜甜圈 芝士汉堡 凯撒沙拉
Doughnut.Cheeseburger. Caesar salad.
薯条 茄红素 鸡汤面
French fry.Lycopene. Chicken noodle soup.
鸡肉派
Chicken pot pie.
鸡汤面
Chicken noodle soup.
零食 零食
Snacks, snacks, snacks.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
没关系 没关系 只是个
No, it's okay, it's okay, it's a--
只是个手持科学分♥析♥仪 不会伤害你的
just a tricorder, it's not gonna hurt you.
不要怕
It's okay. It's okay.
以赞西亚种族血液循环液
Xahian blood-based circulatory fluid.
你是赞西亚人
You're Xahian?
赞西亚人能够达到曲速
Xahian just achieved warp capacity.
我在书上看到过
I read about it.
识别
Identify.
发育至幼年后成熟中期
Post-larval intermediate quiescent-stage development.
女性 大约17岁
Female, approximately 17 years.
你还是个孩子
You're a kid?
你还是个青少年
You're a teen and a kid.
至少你不是个会传染的青少年
Well, at least you're not a contagious teen.
否则传感器会启动隔离程序
The sensors would have initiated quarantine protocol.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
基本上都是糖
It's primarily sugar.
糖分很赞的
Sugar is awesome.
你当初是怎么制♥服♥外星生物的 提利少校
And how did you subdue the alien presence, Ensign Tilly?
我可以
Can I please just...
通用翻译器 提利
Universal translator. Tilly.
我是提利 你叫什么名字
I'm Tilly. What's your name?
我叫请把你的人类爪子拿开
My name is Keep Your Human Digits Off Me, Please.
这是姓氏 我的名字也叫
It's a family name. My name is also
我闭眼也能造出一个这样的翻译器
I Can Build a Translator Like That in My Sleep.
实际上 我九岁的时候就造了一台
In fact, I did when I was nine.
是吗 你九岁的时候有没有计算过
Oh, yeah? Did you calculate the precise protein concentration
精确的蛋白质含量和乳化剂的小分子分布
and small particle dispersion of emulsifiers
来做一台只做意式三色冰淇淋的
to make a matter synthesizer dispense nothing
物质合成仪吗
but spumoni ice cream when you were nine?
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
因为你在30秒前还不知道冰淇淋是什么
Because you didn't know what ice cream was until 30 seconds ago.
米·哈尼·伊卡·哈里·卡·波
Me Hani Ika Hali Ka Po.
好 你能从头
Oh, okay. Can you actually just go
说一遍 慢慢说吗
to the beginning and just very slowly...
波
Po.
波 很好 阿波
Po. Okay, Po.
听着 你受伤了
Listen, you're injured,
你离家很远
and you are very far away from home,
你未经许可登上了一艘联邦星舰
and you've boarded a Federation starship, unauthorized.
这是一件大事
That is a very big deal.
-也算是个成就 -听着 无论你
- And quite an accomplishment, maybe? - Listen, whatever's
发生了什么 你都要让我帮你
going on with you, you need to let me in a little.
好吗 不然的话 我们都会被关进禁闭室的
Okay? Otherwise, we're both gonna end up in the brig.
下一班巡逻几分钟之后就到了 所以
And the next shift is coming in a couple minutes, and...
我应该要上报你的
I'm supposed to report you.
不 我必须逃走
No! I had to run.
你是别人的孩子 而你的父母现在
You're somebody's kid, and your parents are probably
可能已经急疯了
losing their minds right now.
我的父母死了 我的哥哥也死了
My parents are dead. My brother is dead.
有一只疯了的太空兔
There was a hormonal space rabbit.
他从实验室了逃了出来 在这里撒泼
He escaped from the lab and then he got loose in here.
他情绪不稳定
He's got mood swings.
在星际舰队数据库搜索
Searching Starfleet database
近期有关赞西亚星球的时间
for recent incidents involving Planet Xahia.
你知道赞西亚人是唯一一个
Did you know that Xahians are the only species
和我们星球同时诞生的种族吗
that were born at the same time as our planet?
不可能 这温度会
That's not possible. The-the temperatures would, um...
你不知道什么是可能的
You have no idea what's possible.
赞西亚人和我们的星球同时诞生
Xahians were born with our planet.
这意味着你和你的星球是
That means that you and your planet are...
双胞胎 同时诞生
Twins. Born at the same time.
一起成长
Grew up at the same time.
两者总是平衡的
There's always been a natural balance,
阴阳相生
a give and take.
我从小就开始挖矿
I've been mining the caves since I was little.
在赞西亚能挖到什么
What do you mine on Xahia?
二锂晶体
Dilithium.
二锂晶体
Dilithium?
搜索完毕
Search complete.
阿波
Po, there's...
有个关于你的星际通告
like, a galactic APB out on you.
是个外交通知
It's a diplomatic hail.
分级为战略重点
Classified as "Strategically critical"?
尽一切代价 保护米·哈尼
"At all costs, keep Mei Hani...
波的生命安全
Po alive and secure."
是你做的吗 别这样 很无礼
Hey! Did you do that? Don't do that. That's rude.
阿波 你是逃犯吗
Po, are you a fugitive?
不 别走
No, don't go away.
小姑娘 你立刻给我回来
You come back this instant, young lady.
你让我变得跟我母亲一样
You got me turning into my mother.
我在做我爱做的事情
I was doing what I love.
阿波
Po.
我很出色
I was being extraordinary.
是我妈跟我说的 我
It's something my mom told me. I...
我造了
I built--
有点复杂
it's complicated.
说来看看 我还加入了指挥官训练项目
Try me. I'm in the Command Training Program.
如果你问我妈 这意味着我犯了个大错