剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表
舞台剧
大卫·田纳特 麦克·辛
好吧
Right.
那个...
Well...
我得走了
I have to go.
要去工作了吗
Off to work?
-要去工作了 -嗯 终于逃离了
- Off to work. - Yeah, escape.
终于逃出去了
Escape!
如果世界马上就要毁灭了 你打算干些什么
What would you do if the world was actually ending?
我会去找你
I'd come visit you.
-来这里吗 -对 我会带上全家人一起
- Here? - Yeah, I'd bring the entire family.
-全家七口一起吗 -还有小桃[提提家的狗子]- All seven of you? - And Myrtle.
对哦
Right.
挺好
Right.
可以的吧
That's all right, isn't it?
乔治娅·田纳特安娜·伦德伯格
露西·伊顿
这个想法是很温馨啦
I mean, it's a lovely thought.
但我不确定是否可行
I'm not sure it's practical.
那样的话我们得去买♥♥好多东西来招待你们
I mean, we'd have to get a very big shop in.
做个大蛋卷就好了 我们不挑
Just make a big omelette. We'll be fine.
我能说一句吗 如果世界真要毁灭...
Can I just say, if it does end...
嗯
Yeah.
你先别轻举妄动
Just hold off for a little bit.
但这取决于我们还剩多少时间
It depends how long we've got, though.
去你那还挺远的
It's quite a long drive.
确实 这么说吧 希望在你到达之前
Yeah, well, I tell you what, hopefully we'd all perish
我们已经全部死了
before you actually arrived.
因为那段路程确实还挺长的 是吧
Cos it is quite a way, isn't it?
-你居然这么希望 -但我心里会知道你要来
- Hopefully?! - But I'd know that you were coming,
这会让我死而无憾
and that would make me feel good.
但实际上你又不会真正到达
But then you wouldn't actually get here
因为那样会很麻烦
because that would be difficult.
那你会做些什么
So, what would you do?
我知道世界要毁灭了吗
Do I know the world is ending?
啥意思
Hey, what do you mean?
我知不知道世界要毁灭了
Do I know the world's ending?
这个消息有没有公布出来
Has it been announced?
我他妈怎么知道 这是你自己提出的假设啊
I don't fucking know. It's your hypothetical situation.
你得给我点细节啊
You've got to give me some details.
-我知道世界要毁灭了吗 -你知道
- Do I know the end is coming? - Yes, you do.
我会睡一觉
I would have a nap.
如果你不知道呢
And if it was a surprise?
那我就意识不到世界要毁灭了 是吧
Well, then I wouldn't know it was coming, would I,
那我平时怎样就怎样呗
so I would just be doing normal things.
很有可能 那时候我会在和你聊天
More than likely, I would be talking to you.
-没错 -就像现在这样
- Yes. - Exactly like this.
第八集
直到它们归家
本集标题呼应的是第一季第六集中大卫写的剧本中的最后一句
"每头大象都会衔住前面一头大象的尾巴 直到它们归家"
抱歉 我这边简直一片混乱
Sorry, it's chaos here.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
那些行李箱又回来了
The suitcases are back.
好的 如果我们能过几遍
So, right, if we can just go through this a couple of times,
哪怕一遍也好 就可以了
even just once, we'll be good to go.
-七点半开始 -对
- 7.30 start. - Yeah.
我们先上 直播演出 然后他们开始拍卖♥♥
So, our scene's up first, live, and then they do the auction.
就快开始啦
Ooh, getting close!
我超级期待的
I'm really looking forward to it.
嗯 我们等大卫走了就可以开始了
Yeah, we just need to get David to leave first.
嗯 麦克几小时后就要去机场了
Yeah, Michael's heading to the airport in a couple of hours.
你不和他一起去吗
Aren't you going with him?
不 我明天回瑞典了
Nope, I'm going to Sweden tomorrow.
瑞典
Sweden?
现在他可以去纽约了 但到了之后得隔离
So, he can get to New York, but he has to isolate.
可是我们不想让莱拉被隔离
We don't want Lyra to isolate.
他非得去纽约吗
And he has to go to New York?
要去参加婚礼
There's a wedding.
他是伴郎 写了贺词
He's the best man. He's written a speech.
但他不是要被隔离吗
Well, doesn't he have to isolate too, though?
他在婚礼现场的马路对面订了间房♥
He's booked a room across the road of the ceremony,
到时他会把他的贺词喊出来
so he's going to shout his speech.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you joking?
你们会玩得很开心的
Well, you're going to have a lovely time.
-要不开始吧 -好的
- Shall we? - Yeah, sure.
抱歉 我们真得等大卫先出门
Sorry, we do actually just need to wait for David to leave.
群鸟飞走了
The birds are flying away.
嗯 每年这时候都这样
Yeah, they do that this time of year.
它们是如何做到保持队型的
How do they stay in formation?
你知道我不是鸟类学家吧
You know I'm not an ornithologist?
我当然知道
I am aware of that fact.
-嗯 -但我只是想着你也许会提出个大胆的假设
- Yeah. -But I was just wondering if you might hazard a guess?
我大胆假设它们会跟着自己前面的那只鸟...
I would hazard that they follow the one in front...
八成是的
Probably.
...直到它们归家
...until they get home.
就和那些大象一样
Like the elephants.
确实就和那些大象一样
Like the elephants.
你还好吧
All right?
嗯 安娜和莱拉不去纽约了
Yeah, Anna and Lyra aren't coming to New York.
-我是个糟糕的父亲吗 -不是
- Am I a bad father? - No.
那我是个糟糕的朋友吗
Am I a bad friend?
-不是 -好吧
- No. - No.
但你听好了
Hey, listen, though.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们确实做到了
We did do it.
对 精神健全
Yeah, sanity intact.
只能说还算健全吧
Intact-ish.
反正还没疯
Just about serviceable.
嗯 怎么说 还凑合吧
Yeah, I mean, enough for jazz.
-应该说已经很好了 -确实
- Probably quite good for jazz. - Absolutely.
而且我们从来没有找不到话题聊的时候
And we never ran out of things to say.
-是这样吗 -我确实不得不努力找话题
- Is that true? - Well, I did have to do a lot of the heavy lifting.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
不 只有当你处于存在主义危机中时我才会担此重任
Well, no, only when you were having your existential crisis.
你也有过这种时候啊
You had one of those, too!
是 但我的危机比较小 因为我没这么自大
Yes, but mine was smaller because I have a smaller existence.
可不嘛
Yeah.
而且我比较闲 所以才能一直和你在这闲聊扯淡
And I had time, therefore, to keep the badinage going.
谢天谢地 幸好你有着多年的经验可以随时救场
Well, thank goodness you had all those years of experience to fall back on.
没错 亲爱的 我精于即兴发挥
Yes, well, love, I have the craft of improv.
蜘蛛侠来也
Oh, Spidey.
-即兴一下吧 -蜘蛛网
- Yes! Improv. - Spider web!
没错 看招 哼哼哈兮
Yes! Oh, here comes my zap, pow, bang, wallop!
快 给我来一次 给我来一次
Come on, serve me one up. Serve me one up.
来了 来了 来了 来了
Here it comes. Here it comes. Here comes!
-声东击西 -不
- Oh, and there it is! - Oh, no!
他杀回来了 他杀回来了 他杀回来了
He's coming back. He's coming back. He's coming back!
-走你 -正中我的脸
- And pow! - Oh, in my face!
-这即兴发挥之力[也有"精♥液♥"之意] -太棒了
- Like improv jizz. - Oh, yeah!
一定有什么话题是我们还没聊过的
There must be things that we still haven't talked about.
-不行 我真的得走了 -书
- No, I really have to go. - Books!
-不行 -我们从没聊过书
- No. - We never did books.
他们在外面等着我呢
They're waiting for me outside.
-来嘛 -我要走了 我必须得走了
- Come on. - I'm going. I have to go.
就这样吧 我走了
This is me. I'm leaving.
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
聊聊书吧 聊聊嘛
Books! Books!
他们的对话就像气体一样
Their conversations are like gas.
不管用什么容器装它 它都能扩散 然后填满整个容器
It just expands to fit whatever vessel they put it into.
我从没和任何人有过类似的关系
I don't have that kind of relationship with anyone.
我觉得这是因为他们害怕寂静
I think it's a fear of silence.
我就很喜欢寂静
I like silence.
-我也热爱 -那是因为你有个一岁的宝宝
剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表