剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表
"Oh, I can't use the dining room for my phone call," Or,
"我居然不知道我们家有本家庭日历"
"Oh, I didn't know there was a family calendar."
但这也没关系 真的 这没关系
And that's fine. You know, that's fine.
但别每天开视频的时候都摆出那副忧郁的小表情
But don't get on a video call with your stupid hangdog eyes
然后叽叽歪歪叽叽歪歪...
and whine and whine and...!
如果这样能让你心情好点的话 那很好啊
Look, if it helps you to expunge, then fucking God bless
你可以继续这么做 但我不是你的垃圾桶
and go for it. But I don't work that way!
我真的很想陪在...
I want to be there for...
我愿意花时间去陪我所有的朋友
God knows I want to be there for all my friends,
但我不想隔着屏幕陪他们
you know? I don't want to be here for them.
我想去陪在他们身边
I want to be there for them.
你知道我想干什么吗
Do you know what I'd like? -
搞得好像你会问一样
as if you'd ever fucking ask -
我真的很想去拥抱某个人
I would like just to hug someone, you know,
因为我也很挣扎
because I'm struggling, too.
而且天天听你在这碎碎念
And listening to your agony aunt, spoken-word,
一会儿沉沦 一会儿振奋
self-indulgent, self-help,
一会儿又念一些什么颓废诗歌♥
shit undergrad, beat poem
真的快要了我的命了
is fucking killing me!
刚刚那段真的太猛了
That was fucking wild.
舞台剧
大卫·田纳特
麦克·辛
我就是想知道 你还打不打算出来
I just wondered whether you were ever going to come out.
我像彭彭还是丁满
Am I a warthog or a mongoose?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你应该是丁满吧 -去你的
- I guess you'd be the mongoose. - Oh, fuck you!
客串演出
吉姆·帕森斯
以及
乔什·加德
行吧 那你就是彭彭
All right, fine, be the warthog.
我还以为你指的是外形相似
I thought you meant physically.
总比做拉飞奇好
It's better than being Rafiki.
-哪只是拉飞奇 -他是那只狒狒[其实是山魈]- Which one's Rafiki? - He's the baboon.
你赶紧去给彭彭打电♥话♥行吗
Just call the fucking warthog.
我确实有点无理取闹了
I have become needy.
我确实停止倾听了
I've stopped listening.
-我只想回到正常状态 -我知道
- I just want to get back to normal. - I know.
我出不去 又待不住 也没法工作
Can't go out, can't stay in, can't go to work.
似乎我最后的一丝常态都被糊上了屎
It's like every shred of normality is now smeared in shit.
我觉得自己被困住了
I feel trapped.
怎么 是被困在这些小框框里吗
What, in these little digital boxes?
是的
Yes.
我恨死它们了
I fucking hate them.
我也恨死了
Oh, I hate them.
天天盯着你这张脸
Staring at your face all day.
我也得天天盯着自己的脸好吗
Well, yes, I have to stare at my face, too,
笑得跟个傻♥逼♥似的
grinning like a fucking loon.
我得强颜欢笑 "你搞笑吗 你真逗 太逗了"
Like, I grin, like, "Are you funny? I find you funny. So fucking funny!"
我都不相信自己是真心在笑了
A smile I don't believe in any more!
我已经好几个月没开怀笑过了
You know, I haven't smiled properly in months.
我一直把牙关咬得死死的 搞得我头疼
I'm clamping my jaw so hard, it's giving me headaches.
我的咬肌已经结实得跟核桃一样了
My masseter muscles are like fucking walnuts.
我们被困在这多久了
How long have we been here?
-你说这个炼狱 像素镜子 时间地牢吗 -是的
- What, in this hellscape, pixel-mirror, time dungeon? - Yes.
一百万年了
A million years.
真的吗
Really?
那我们要怎么逃走
How do we escape?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表