剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表
舞台剧
罗马尼亚去不成了 但是 麦克
So Romania is off, but, Michael,
麦克·辛 大卫·田纳特
北安普敦是可以去的
Northampton is a go situation.
北安普敦 通往西部的大门
The gateway to the west - Northampton.
没有任何事能阻止我去北安普敦
Nothing will stop me getting to Northampton.
乔治娅·田纳特
客串演出
乌比·戈德堡
以及
本·施瓦茨
我真的为你感到开心
Do you know, I'm so happy for you.
-谢谢 -我为你骄傲
- Thank you. - I'm proud.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
横向第六题 "什么什么之剑"
6 across - "Sword of..."
-预兆之剑 -这一空要八个字母
- Omens. - It's eight letters.
动画片《霹雳猫》中出现的武器
达摩克利斯之剑
Sword of Damocles.
-达梅克之剑 -没错
- Da-may-cles! - Yep.
就是这个
Yes!
咱俩应该建立一个相处模式
We should have a system by now.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我负责横向[生气] 你负责纵向[颓废]I could do cross, you could do down.
你刚刚是讲了个笑话吗
Is that a joke?
你是生气的那个 我是颓废的那个
You'll be the cross one and I'll be the down one?!
是啊 我昨天晚上想出来的
Yeah, I-I came up with it last night.
你这个搞笑的老滑头
You're a funny old fish,
因为你不是那种喜欢刻意抖包袱的人
cos you're not an intentionally funny person.
-是这样吗 -当然是了
- Is that correct? - Well, yeah.
我会讲笑话的好吧
Well, I tell jokes!
你会个屁
No, you don't.
你一般都是跌跌撞撞地一头栽进笑话里
You...you stumble and topple headlong into funny things -
完全靠运气的那种 八百年才有一次
completely accidentally, occasionally.
是吗 你这话说得好像我是一只受伤的小羚羊
Oh, do I? You make me sound like a wounded gazelle.
不 你是只可爱的小羚羊
No, it's endearing.
横向第七题 天哪
7 across. Oh, my God!
《舞台剧》的主演
Lead actor in Staged!
不会吧
Fuck off!
-真的 -你逗我呢吧
- Yes! - You are kidding!
没骗你
Yes!
是几个字母
How many letters?
12个
12.
太好了
Yeah!
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - No!
他俩的名字都是12个字母
第七集
厕所隐士
跟我讲讲那些试镜的事吧
So talk to me about the auditions.
就是我明确要求你们老老实实读剧本的那些
You know, the ones where I asked you clearly to behave
-那样也是为了你们的职业生涯好 -没错
- for the sake of your careers? Your careers. - Absolutely.
是啊 所以 你们有没有
Yeah. So, did you or did you not
把和好莱坞一线明星搭戏的机会
use these sessions with A-list Hollywood talent
当成了即兴的心理治疗
as an impromptu therapy thing?
这个嘛 大卫最近很脆弱
Well, um, David was feeling vulnerable,
最近的你略有些柔软 对不对
a bit tender, weren't you?
有些即兴确实掺杂了一丢丢个人情感
Well, some of the improvisations got a wee bit personal.
你们现在已经是笑柄了 知道吧
You realise you're a laughing stock, yeah?
你们知道的 对吧
You know this, right?
能再给我们一次机会吗
Can we have one more chance?
-我们可以保持专业的 玛丽 我们真的可以 -嗯
- We can be professional, Mary, we really can. - Yeah.
我觉得你们被诅咒了
I think you're cursed.
被诅咒了
Cursed?
你们有没有碰见过什么巫师
Have you ever met a wizard?
没有吧
No?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我觉得
Because I think
你们肯定是被巫师干傻了 才会这么脑残
the wizard must have fucked you in the ass.
我要是真经历过那种事 我肯定会记得
I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that.
除非你被魔法抹去了记忆
Well, not if you were enchanted.
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
你好
Hi.
-你们刚刚谈得怎么样啊 -挺好的
- Hi, how was that?! - Lovely.
汤姆
Tom?
你觉得 你能不能让她再给我们一次机会
Do you think you could get her to give us another chance?
什么机会
A chance of what?
和其他演员对戏的机会
Of reading with the actors?
没必要了 演员已经选好了
No need. It's done. It's already cast.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?!
-真的吗 已经选好了吗 是我们吗 -已经定了吗
- Really? What, they've cast? Us? - Finished?
不 我一个字都不该说的
No, I shouldn't have said anything,
假装我什么都没说 假装我什么都没说
pretend I didn't say anything, pretend I didn't say anything.
到底是谁
Who, who is it?
-我不能说 麦克 我不能说 -拜托嘛
- I can't say, Michael, I cannot say. - Oh, come on!
-我真不能说 -汤姆 别卖♥♥关子了
- No, I can't. - Tom, please. Please.
我们只想知道是谁
We just want to know who it is,
我们只想知道人选
we just want to know who it is.
这事还在保密阶段 玛丽会杀了我的
It's still embargoed, Mary would kill me
只要她手边有奖杯 她就绝对会杀了我
with a trophy that she found. She would absolutely kill me.
-汤汤你就说嘛 -大卫 你别这样
- To-o-om. - Oh, David, don't do that.
-我哪样了 -别叫我名字
- What? - Don't first-name me.
你还记得上次你叫我名字的后果吗
Do you remember the last time you first-named me?
你还记得吗
Do you remember this?
你什么时候和汤姆去的迪士尼乐园 大卫
When did you go to Disneyland with Tom, David?
天哪
Unbelievable!
所以 你能帮帮我们吗
So, can you help us out?
好了 目前情况是这样 情况是这样
OK, this is what's happening, this is what's happening.
按照现在的计划
In the books right now,
西蒙会和那两位演员视频通话 研究怎么重写剧本
there is a call with Simon and the other actors about a rewrite.
在那之后
Then after that,
就会隆重宣布消息 到时候你们就知道了
there's going to be a whole big announcement, then you'll find out.
那你不如放我们进去旁听好了
So why don't you let us join the call?
-是啊 -不行
- Yes. - No, no.
别这样嘛 那样会让大卫很开心的
Come on. It would make David so happy...
-确实 -如果你愿意帮忙的话
- It would. - If you could do that.
大卫 我那么做真的会让你开心吗
David, would it really make you happy?
真的会的
I'd love it.
-然后等下次大卫去洛杉矶的时候 -嗯
- And then when David comes over to LA next... - Yeah.
如果你能让我们参加那场会话的话
You know, if you get us on that call,
我相信大卫会愿意花时间和你一起玩
I'm sure David would love to spend time with you and hang out,
一起吃个晚餐 看看演出
go for dinner, take in a show.
麦克 你刚刚是不是说了一起玩
Michael, you said hang out?
没错 如果你能告诉我们...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you tell us, if...
-那可就 那可就太好了 -嗯
- That would be... That would be great. - Yeah.
前提是你让我们参与会话 汤姆
If you can get us on that call, Tom.
我已经想好我们要去吃什么了
I know exactly where we get food.
我已经想好我们要去哪儿吃晚餐了
I know exactly where to get dinner.
我已经计划好了路线和其他一切
I've already planned the courses and everything,
我连到时候喝什么都想好了 我好激动啊
and I know exactly what we'll be drinking at the time. I'm into that.
这简直太棒了
I think this is amazing.
然后也许我也可以...
And then I could maybe, you know...
我也可以立刻赶过去 然后咱们仨可以一起玩
I'll be over soon, and we could hang out as well.
路上很堵的 不是吗 麦克
So much traffic, though, right, Michael?
这边路很堵的
So much traffic here.
我们只想知道他们到底选了谁
We just want to know who it is.
然后我们就可以随便吃 随便聊了吗
And we can eat anything we want, we can talk about anything we want?
任君挑选 我来者不拒
You can choose, of course.
你熟悉洛杉矶 你可以带我四处转转
Listen, you know the city, you can show me round.
所以你意下如何
What do you say?
-我意下如何吗 -没错
- What do I say? - Yeah.
凯特·布兰切特
代表作《魔戒》《蓝色茉莉》
她曾在电影《我不在那儿》中反串出演过鲍勃·迪伦
菲比·沃勒-布里奇
英国演员 编剧
代表作《伦敦生活》
所以 你认识他们俩吗
So, do you know either of them?
我之前认识大卫
I used to know David.
那 西蒙呢
And what about, Simon?
剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表