剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
该死
Fuck.
你总是独自一人坐在黑暗里 真吓人
It's creepy how you always sit alone in the dark.
我无法谴责你永远生活在地狱深处
I cannot condemn you to live in the bowels of hell for all eternity.
我太爱你了
I love you too much.
什么 -盖瑞奥曼 德古拉
What? -Gary Oldman? Dracula?
不懂 -不懂
No? -No.
嘿 我得在上班前把肖恩保释出来
Hey, I gotta go bail Sean out of jail before work.
但我稍后得和你的辅♥导♥员见面
But I have a meeting with your counselor later.
他会跟我说些什么关于你的事
What's he gonna tell me about you?
他可能会问“你在艾丽丝的足球赛中 被殴打后 她有什么感觉 ”
He might ask, "How's Alice feeling after you getting beat up at her soccer game?"
除非 他也许根本不知道这事
Unless, maybe he doesn't even know about it.
他当时在给你的脸敷冰袋
He was holding an ice pack to your face.
是马利克 我喜欢他
Malik. I like that guy.
他当时很温柔
He was tender.
嘿 如果今晚想一起吃晚餐...
Hey, if you wanna have dinner tonight...
我没空 今天是周二墨西哥卷饼日
I'm busy. It's Taco Tuesday.
是的 我最喜欢的 略有种族主义色彩的每周一次美食假期
Yes. My favorite vaguely racist weekly food holiday.
将和谁吃墨西哥卷饼
Who you having tacos with?
知道了
Got it.
如果你有天想一起吃晚餐 我随时在
You know, if you ever do wanna have dinner, I'm around.
我会在这里
I'll be here,
就在这角落
right in my corner.
再见
Bye.
爱你
Love you.
祝你有个愉快的一天 -肯定会是很棒的一天
Have a great day. -I'm sure it'll be awesome.
说吧 -不是所有的人都是白♥痴♥
Say it. -Not everyone here is a fucking idiot.
好样的
Attagirl.
早 吉米 -嗨 兄弟
Morning, Jimmy. -Hey, man.
我照你说的做了 我没给她任何压力或怎样
So I did just what you told me. I didn't pressure her or anything.
我只是不在意地 约她一起共进晚餐 你猜怎么着
I just casually asked her to have dinner with me, and guess what?
她基本上叫我“去死”
She basically told me to go fuck myself.
能等我喝完咖啡后再聊这事吗
Could we have this conversation after I have my coffee?
不能 听着 我知道你说过
Nope. Look, I know you said
我应该让她自己来亲近我 但我开始觉得那是不可能的
I'm supposed to let her come to me, but I'm starting to lose hope.
这是可以理解的
Well, it's understandable.
这方法你尝试了差不多十分钟
You've been trying this approach for almost ten minutes.
保罗 很不错的讽刺意味
Good sarcasm, Paul.
勉强不来的 你已封闭自己将近一年了
You can't force it. You were checked out for almost a year.
我只是让你知道 我随时都会在你身边 等你准备好
I just let you know that I would be there for you when you were ready.
等艾丽丝准备好了 她就会和你共进晚餐
Alice will have dinner with you when she's ready.
在那之前 你能做的就是等待
Until then, you just wait.
对于你爱的人 就该这么做
That's how it is with people that you love.
你刚说了你爱我
You just said you love me.
不 我并没说
No, I did not.
听起来像是你说了
Well, it sounded like you did.
我还没准备好对你说这句 但...
I'm not ready to say it back just yet, but--
怎么会有警笛声 你在哪里
What's with the sirens? Where are you?
(帕萨迪纳警♥察♥局)
好了 听着 保罗 我要对你说实话
All right, look, Paul, I'm just gonna be completely honest with you...
你最近给予我很大的支持
You've been very supportive lately,
所以我决定带些甜甜圈给你
so I decided I was gonna bring you doughnuts.
然后我来到了甜甜圈店
Then I got down here to the doughnut shop
看来这里被抢劫了
and apparently, this place has been robbed.
到处都是玻璃碎片和血迹
There's shattered glass and blood everywhere.
可能是果冻 应该是果冻
Could be jelly. It's probably jelly.
无论如何 保罗 看来我们今天是吃不到甜甜圈了
Anyways, looks like today's not doughnut day for us, Paul,
但我们上班见
but I'll see you at work.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
该死的
Oh, shit.
我现在想吃甜甜圈了
Now I want a doughnut.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
早 -去你的
Morning. -Fuck you.
你家人为何没来保释你
How come your folks didn't come bail you out?
我没打给他们
I never called 'em.
嘿 你有认识的律师吗 那家伙肯定不会放过我的
Hey, do you know any lawyers? This dude is definitely coming after me.
有 我认识一位
Yes, I know one.
他是个混♥蛋♥什么的
Is he like an asshole or something?
不是 他是最好的 -太好了
No. He is the best. -Great.
只不过我躲了他一年
I've just been hiding from him for a year.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(吉米来电 手♥机♥)
看看这
Look.
我该怎办 -接听啊
What do I do? -Answer it.
我还没准备好 -你准备好了
I'm not ready. -You are.
我的样子如何 -非常好 但只是接个电♥话♥
How do I look? -Great, but it's just a phone call.
我的天啊 -接听吧
Oh, my God. -Just answer it.
吉米吗
Jimmy?
喂 -喂 布莱恩
Hello? -Hi, Brian!
听起来很正常
That was normal.
绝不能让保罗知道这事
Paul cannot know about this shit.
天啊 吉米 你看来糟透了 -是的 我懂
God, you look like ass, Jimmy. -Yeah, I know.
肖恩没事吧
Is Sean okay?
肖恩没事 但我病人的老公被揍惨了
Sean is fine, but my patient's husband got fucked up.
什么
What?
你怎么啦 -我跌了一跤 老哥
What happened to you? -I fell, man.
怎么跌的 -怎么跌的
How? -How?
我穿了这双新鞋 而我...这鞋底没防滑
I got these new shoes here, and I-- They got no grip.
应该买♥♥双鞋底带防滑的
I should've got ones with grip.
没防滑的鞋 它们将害惨你
These non-grippy shoes, they'll fuck you up.
这么说 你跌伤了眼睛 -是的
So, you fell onto your eye? -Yes.
你靠得太近了 好的
You got very close to me. Okay.
是因为你这双没防滑鞋
Because of your non-grippy shoes?
没错 完全正确
Yeah. Right on it.
就像是...
Like...
保罗 我就像卡♥通♥里的一样 -不可思议
I did this like a cartoon, Paul. -That's crazy.
然后他就直接撞上茶几
And then he went right into a side table.
保罗 你家有茶几或小桌子吗
Do you have any side or little tables, Paul?
我有 -很好
I do. -That's cool.
你有能和别人一起看网球比赛的电视吗
Do you have a TV where you can just watch tennis matches with people?
就像那种旧式的 又厚又旧 方形且非常重的
As in one of the old ones, the deep, old, square ones that are very heavy?
就像真力时
Like a Zenith?
听着 我家里没别人 并不是说我孤僻
Look, I don't have people in my home. It's not that I'm antisocial.
我认为这就是孤僻的定义
I'd argue that that's the definition of antisocial.
我知道你这么说是为了羞辱我 因为我是个比较注重隐私的人
I know you do this to shame me 'cause I'm a somewhat private person,
但这只加强了我的决心
but it just strengthens my resolve.
“比较注重隐私”
"Somewhat private"?
我认识你这么多年了 从没踏进过你的住所 房♥子
I've known you for years. I've never been inside your apartment, house,
一无所知 从没见过你女儿
I have no idea. Never met your daughter.
是啊 她是怎样的一个人 -她住在康涅狄格州
Yeah, what is she like? -She lives in Connecticut.
天啊 感觉她就像是在这里
Wow. It's like she's in the room.
听着 我看重界限
Look, I'm pro-boundaries.
我一直都给予我的病人所需的支持
I'm always there for my patients,
只不过对非常有需要的同事们则另当别论
just not for my very needy colleagues.
该死 -不
Oh, shit. -No.
他在指你 -是在指你
He means you. -That was you.
不 不是 -他指的是你
No. Nuh-uh. -He meant you.
他说了 -我替她道歉
He did. -I'm sorry about her.
家人是我的隐私
My family is for me.
家是我的孤独堡垒
My home is my Fortress of Solitude.
孤独堡垒应该成为你回忆录的名字
Fortress of Solitude should be the name of your memoir.
我将永远不会告诉你我回忆录的名字
I'm never gonna tell you the name of my memoir.
今天火♥药♥味很重 -他抓狂是因为我说了
Very spicy today. -Well, he's mad because I said,
“回忆集” 很明显... -念“回忆录”
"memoir," and clearly it's... -"Mem-wah."
“回忆录” -这会让很多人抓狂
"...mem-wah." -That would make a lot of people mad.
是的 这是我爷爷 而这是我“奶奶”
Yeah. This is my peepaw, and this is my "mem-wah."
我和我妹又像回到了青少年时期
My sister and I have been acting like teenagers again.
酗酒 熬夜
Drinking too much, staying up late.
天啊 我们昨晚打电♥话♥ 作弄我们的高中前校长
Oh, my God. Last night we prank called our old high school principal.
结果发现他已经死了 所以不怎么好玩 -他是怎么死的
Turns out he's dead, so not that fun. -How'd he die?
他被辅♥导♥员谋杀了
He was murdered by the guidance counselor.
天啊 太意外了
Wow. That's a surprise.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表