剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
Any butt involved.
嗨 抱歉 我找保罗罗阿德斯
Hi. Sorry. I'm looking for Paul Rhoades.
在拐角处有间等候室
So there's a waiting room just around the corner.
只要按铃 他就会知道你来了
If you flick a switch, it'll let him know you're here.
我不是病人 他是我爸 我是梅格
I'm not a patient. He's my dad. I'm Meg.
天啊
Holy shit!
你是康涅狄格的梅格
You're Connecticut Meg.
嗨 天啊 我是吉米
Hi. Wow. I'm Jimmy.
帕萨迪纳的吉米
Pasadena Jimmy.
好的 当然 没错
Okay. Sure. Yeah.
很高兴终于见到你了 -彼此彼此
It's so good to finally meet you. -You too.
我的天啊 久仰你大名 也不算 但我想了解你
Oh, my God. I've heard a ton about you. Not really, but I would've liked to.
保罗在隔壁的办公室
Paul's the office next door.
谢谢 -好的
Thank you. -Yeah.
你桌上为何会有马铃薯
Why do you have potatoes on your table?
是这样的 梅格 你♥爸♥用它们来扔我
Well, Meg, your dad threw 'em at me.
这么说你们关系很好 -不好说
So you guys are close? -Hard to say.
好的 我明白 -是的
Yeah, I understand. -Oh, yeah.
其中一个被咬了一口
There's a bite out of one of them.
他惹恼了我
He made me real mad,
所以我以消极攻击方式 把它当成苹果生吃了
and so I ate one passive aggressively raw, like an apple.
保罗 看看我见到谁了
Paul! Look who I found.
嗨 爸 -梅格
Hi, Dad. -Meg.
保罗 你有个很棒的女儿
Got a great daughter here, Paul.
你能这么想我真是太欣慰了
I'm so relieved you think so.
该死的家伙
Fucking guy.
我只是想说 任何一方都不应该离开餐桌
I'm just saying, nobody should be allowed to leave the table
直到大家都吃饱了 你懂吗 -赞同
unless everybody's eaten. You know? -Agreed.
三道菜的全餐 吃 吃 吃
Full three-course meal. Snack, snack, snack.
你们在聊些什么 -女性高♥潮♥
What are you guys talking about? -The female orgasm.
那些都是假的
Well, those aren't real.
幸好你笑了 是的
Thank God you laughed at that. Yeah.
你们为何会聊到这话题
How did you stumble into that topic?
我觉得也许 他其实能和你聊这事
I think maybe, actually, he could handle this.
也许你该给他一个当酷爸的机会
And maybe you should give him a chance to be cool dad.
我今天过得糟透了
I have had such a crappy day.
你们不知道现在能当个酷爸 对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how badly I need to be cool dad right now.
我行的 我会做得非常好 说吧
I can do it. I'm gonna fucking nail it. Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我刚在跟加比说
Okay. I was just telling Gaby about
康纳上大学前 我们上过床
how before Connor went to college, we sort of slept together.
你介意...不介意吗
And you're okay of it-- with it?
不介意
Yeah.
你当时采取防范措施了
Did you use protection?
当然
Of course.
那他有用套吗
And did he use protection?
有 是的 有
Yes. Yeah. Yes.
很感激你们俩告诉我这事
I appreciate you two telling me about that.
谢谢你 酷爸
Thanks, Cool Dad.
我没做得非常好
I didn't nail it.
老实说...我很高兴你告诉了他
I'm honestly-- I'm just glad you told him.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为如果你不说 就得由我来说
'Cause it was either you or me.
嗨 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
天啊 你无处不在
Christ, you're everywhere.
要是这样就好了
If only.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
现在不行...莉兹
Not now. Not now, Liz.
能看出你很不开心
Well, I can see you're upset.
怎么啦
Hello?
你怎么啦 -你憋不住了 是吧
Hello over there? -You can't help yourself, can you?
你得管别人的闲事
You gotta butt in.
好吧 好的 这样吧 莉兹
Okay. All right. Let's do this, Liz.
你知道自己总是在 批评我的教育方式 对吧
You know how you're always criticizing me about my parenting?
是的 -是的 没错 好的
Uh-huh. -Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay.
猜猜我刚发现了什么
Guess what I just found out?
艾丽丝和某人上♥床♥了
Somebody had sex with Alice.
我不能告诉你是谁 因为我不想背叛她对我的信任
I can't tell you who because I don't want to betray her trust,
但我会让你猜
but I'll let you guess.
是康纳
It was Connor.
天啊
Oh, boy.
“天啊” 你就只会说这个 “天啊”
"Oh, boy." Is that all you got? "Oh, boy."
我不知道 这说得通啊
I don't know. It makes sense.
他们经常在一起
They spent so much time together.
我是说... -莉兹 我的头很疼
I mean-- -My head fucking hurts, Liz.
而最近 我每次头疼都是因为你
And lately, every time it hurts, it's because of you.
除了我自己把头撞上药柜的那一次 那次是我的错
Except for once, I hit my head on the medicine cabinet. That was me.
除此之外都是你造成的 谢谢
The rest, you. Thank you.
谢谢你一直让我年幼的女儿待在你家
Thank you for having my little daughter over there all the time.
我很感激 她还不懂事 你儿子占了她便宜
I appreciate it. She was vulnerable. Your son took advantage of her!
这不公平 康纳绝不是... -你知道吗 我还没说完
That is not fair. Connor is so not the-- -You know what? I'm not done yet.
今天工作上也很糟糕
Work was a shit show today too.
我的一个病人在躲着我
I got one patient avoiding me.
一个不肯对我敞开心扉 而另一个想跟我亲热
I got one who won't open up to me. I got one who made out with me.
莉兹 我知道你不是心理卫生专家
I know you're not a mental health specialist, Liz,
但这并不好
but that's not good.
通常我可以向保罗咨♥询♥这方面的事
Normally, I would figure this out with Paul.
但拜你所赐 他现在除了马铃薯 什么都不愿跟我谈
But because of you, he's only talking to me about potatoes!
对于那件事 你已原谅我
You forgave me for that!
你不被原谅
You're unforgiven.
莉兹 别多管闲事
Stay on your side of the fence, Liz.
这样吧 从现在起 我禁止你踏进我家
You know what? From now on, you're banned from my house.
禁止 -你被禁止了
Banned? -You're banned!
你被禁止并且不被原谅
You are banned and unforgiven.
我现在得进去了 因为我情绪沸腾
I have to go inside now because I'm marching and pounding.
我非常 非常生气
And I'm so, so mad!
吉米 -莉兹 我非常生气
Jimmy. -I am so mad, Liz.
这里没有你要找的东西
Whatever you are looking for, it's not here.
莉兹 莉兹的人生目标
Liz? Liz's purpose?
莉兹的人生目标 你在这里吗 莉兹的人生目标
Liz's purpose, are you here? Liz's purpose?
不在这里 去找你自己的 人生目标 你自己的朋友
It's not here! Go find your own purpose, your own friends.
该死 莉兹 去找点事做吧
I mean, shit, Liz. Get a life!
太...好了
Oh, g-- Great.
你妈好吗 是的 -她很好
So, how's your mom? Yeah. -She's good.
她和男友在欧洲逍遥快活
She's bouncing around with her guy in Europe.
我需要知道这一个的名字吗 -他们结婚六年了
Am I gonna have to learn this one's name? -They've been married for six years.
我就称他为“兄弟”吧
I'll just call him "buddy."
我给你带来了梅逊的近期照
I brought you a new photo of Mason.
天啊
Wow.
这孩子真俊俏 -是的 他长得像他爸
He's a handsome kid. -Yeah. He looks like his dad.
不 他长得像你
No. He looks like you.
我就是想你这么说 -漂亮
That's what I was fishing for. -Beautiful.
我收下了 -是的
Yeah. -I'll take it.
太久没见了
It's been too long.
不如我下个月抽出时间
How about if I find some time next month,
和你们住一段时间怎么样
then I could stay with you guys for a bit?
好的 那将会...
Yeah, well, that would be...
太好了
that would be great.
但是 梅逊有曲棍球训练营
But Mason's got lacrosse camp,
还有 戴夫的妈和我们住一起 直到她的脚痊愈
and Dave's mom is staying with us until her foot heals.
她的脚怎么啦 -天晓得
What's wrong with her foot? -Nobody knows.
嘿 听着 我真的很想多见见你们
Hey, look, I really would like to see more of you guys.
好的 我们会有时间的
Okay. Well, we will find the time.
我的车就快到了
My car is almost here.
那么 其他一切都好吗 你还好吗
So, how is everything else? Are you feeling okay?
一切都好 健康方面
Everything good healthwise?
一切都很好 太好了
Everything's great. Just great.
很好 你还在和那位美术史教授约会吗
Good. And are you still dating that art history professor?
没有 -不 怎么啦
No. -Oh, no! What happened?
她听起来人不错 -她要我参与火人节
She sounded nice. -She wanted me to go to Burning Man.
她真大胆
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表