剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
看起来很好吃
That looks delicious.
不行 不是给你的
Uh-uh. That ain't for you.
太刻薄了 我饿死了
That's mean. I'm starving.
快好了
Almost done.
把这虾仁穷小子三文治给莉兹送过去 以感谢她的投资
Bringing these shrimp po'boys over to say thanks to Liz for investing.
两万美元是笔不小的数目
Twenty grand is a lot of money.
对莉兹来说是 她有个八千美元的马桶
Well, not for Liz. She's got a $8,000 toilet.
它能把屎变成金
Does it turn shit to gold?
不能 但有马桶暖座
It does not, but it's got a heated seat.
你不会相信这让你的屁♥股♥有多舒服
You won't believe how good it makes your ass feel.
我这辈子从来没这么难受过
I've never been this uncomfortable in my life.
老爸 搞什么鬼
What the hell, Dad?
不想遭殃就快走
Save yourself.
-祝你好运 -好的
- Good luck. - Yeah.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
嘿 你如果因为早上 满屋子都是虾味而生气...
Hey, if you're mad 'cause it's the morning and the whole house smells like shrimp--
妈的东西都跑哪儿去了
Where the fuck is all of Mom's stuff?
她的衣服 相册 所有的东西都不见了
I can't find her clothes, her photo albums, nothing.
我想跟你谈谈这事
I wanted to talk to you about that.
慢着 你把婚戒脱了
Wait, you're not wearing your wedding ring anymore?
不 我知道这很奇怪
No, I know this is weird.
听着 孩子 在过去的一年里
Look, kid, for the last year,
我一直无法放下过去 重新面对生活
the thought of moving forward has felt impossible.
而我开始觉得也许对我来说是时候了
And I'm just starting to feel like maybe for me it's time.
你懂我的意思吗
Does that make sense?
因为要遗忘过去 对吧
Because fuck the past, right?
你真是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're such a selfish asshole!
她明白的
She gets it.
给我滚出去 你这人糟透了
Get the fuck out of here. You're a horrible person.
这是莉兹在说“真好吃”
Is that Liz for, "This is delicious"?
-对 -是的
- Oh, yeah. - It is.
-没错 -太好了
- Oh, yeah. - Yes!
我最后一次吃到这么好吃的虾 是在“巴萨罗那”
I haven't had shrimp this good since I was in "Barthelona."
德雷克 肯定不是
Derek, absolutely not.
-就是这么念的 -天啊
- That's how they say it. - Oh, my God.
我只是想就你的投资说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you for the investment.
可以谢谢他吗
Can I thank him too?
严格来说 也算是他的钱
Technically, it's his money as well.
我的那一份是靠抚养孩子赚来的
I earned my share by raising our children
床上功夫也很不错
and I'm quite good at sex.
是的 让我告诉你 她会打磨的东西不只是石头
Oh, yeah. Let me tell ya, rocks aren't the only thing she knows how to polish.
这样说并不合适
That's inappropriate.
好了 我要去看看餐车
Okay, I'm gonna go take a look at some food trucks.
我会给你们汇报的
I'll let y'all know how it goes.
-祝好运 -祝好运
- Good luck. - Good luck.
天啊 太好吃了
Wow. That was so good.
宝贝
Babe?
我想看看那些餐车
I wanna check out the food trucks.
我想自己选车 自己开车
I wanna pick the truck. I wanna drive the truck.
我想按车上的喇叭 让它发出哔哔声
I wanna honk the horn and make it go "beep beep."
你为何不直接告诉他
Why don't you just tell him that?
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
你爱我 所以不会发现 我这个人挺专横的
You love me, so you don't always see it. I can be a lot.
-怎么会 -够了
- No. - Stop.
就...这是他的梦想 他不会希望我跟前跟后的
It's just-- It's his dream, and he's not gonna want me hanging around.
如果你知道我一直都希望你跟前跟后 会不会让你好过些
Well, would it help to know that I always want you hanging around?
不会 会更糟
No, it makes it worse.
是 我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
-待会儿快速来一发 -肯定 宝贝
- Quickie later? - You bet, baby.
我会快如闪电
I will be lightning fast.
没错 这就对了 可好吃了
Yeah, you got it. That's the good stuff.
爸 拜托 现在是早餐时间
Oh, come on, Dad. It's breakfast.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
外公的职责
Grandpa shit.
别理会他们 他们嫉妒
Don't pay any attention to them. They're jealous.
-你觉得如何 -好吃极了
- What do you think, huh? - It's awesome.
第一个不收钱
First one's free.
你的手为什么在抖
Why's your hand shaking?
我患有帕金森症
I have Parkinson's.
就是说有时候 我想让自己的身体做点什么事
It just means that sometimes when I want my body to do something,
它不会立刻听我的
it doesn't do it right away.
你不会有事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
对...什...不会
Yeah-- W-- Yeah.
再说 我可以不用做各种我不想做的事
Plus, I mean, I get out of all kinds of stuff I don't wanna do.
比如洗碗
Like washing the dishes,
或是跟陌生人说话 或是笑
or talking to strangers, or smiling.
多希望我患帕金森症
I wish I had Parkinson's.
好了 谢谢你 爸
Okay, well, thank you, Dad.
好消息是我们会经常和他见面
The great news is that we are gonna see a lot more of him.
当我没和你们在一起时
And when I'm not with you guys,
巴拉姆医生将会帮助我 照顾我
Dr. Baram's gonna be helping me, looking after me.
你的医生为何会来这里
Why'd your doctor come here?
因为我们是性♥伴♥侣♥
Because we're having sexual relations.
-老天 保罗 -不是吧
- Jesus, Paul. - Really?
对 然后她再次下楼来
Yeah, so then she came back downstairs
问我减肥的原因
and asked me if the reason I'm losing weight
是否是因为我又开始约会了
is to start dating again.
傻姑娘 她赞美了你
Foolish girl. She complimented you.
我知道 我就只听到她称赞我的好身材
I know, that's all I heard. That I look great.
那你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我想我只能默默承受 直到她释怀
I guess I'm just gonna eat shit until she gets past it, you know?
而在她想要更多陪伴时及时出现
And then when she wants more, I'll be there.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good dad.
没错 整整两周
Yeah, for two whole weeks.
-光着膀子的布莱恩时代♥开♥始了 -是的
- The era of shirtless Brian has begun. - Yeah!
我得吸肚子才有满分身材 还差一点
I'm 100% there if I suck in. Ninety-five percent if I don't.
你♥爸♥会当你的伴郎吗
Is your dad gonna do the best man thing?
不 他必须拒绝
Nah, he had to pass.
必须
Had to?
-可以别说这事吗 -好的
- Could we just not? - Yeah.
我有的是人选
I got plenty of other options.
最令我头疼的是淘汰人
My big problem's gonna be narrowing it down.
我谁都不想得罪
I don't wanna offend anybody.
我让很多人以为他们是我最好的朋友
I make a lot of people think that they're my best friend.
这是天赋
It's a gift.
我得走了
I have to go.
好的
Okay.
-是的 抱歉 -没事
- Yeah, sorry. - No worries.
等等 我和你 我们是最好的朋友 对吧
Wait, you and me, we are best friends though, right?
你是我生命中最重要的人
There's no one in my life who matters more to me.
瞧 你信了
See, you bought that.
去你的
Fuck you.
什么事
What's up?
我不想只做肖恩的投资人 我想成为合伙人
I don't wanna just be investors with Sean. I wanna be partners.
这肯定 那你为何不告诉他
No shit. So why don't you tell him?
怎么 你怕自己 变成《盲点》里的桑德拉布洛克
What, are you afraid you're gonna be like Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side?
无论走到哪 大家都会看着你说
Everywhere you go, people gonna look at you and go,
“看看那盲点的女人 看看她...”
"Look at that Blind Side-ass lady. Look at her, look at her."
我就是不觉得自己招人喜欢
I just don't think that people like me enough
愿意跟我做这种事
to do stuff like this with me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
莉兹 我不会出于同情你 而和你在一起 好吗
Liz, I would not be hanging out with you for charity, all right?
你很酷 就接受吧
You're cool. Deal with it.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 我的天
Wow. Oh, my God.
抱歉 我只是...我喜欢别人说“谢谢”
Sorry. I just-- I love when people say, "Thank you."
你为何上气不接下气 你在跑步
Why are you out of breath? Are you running?
我得挂了
I gotta go.
天啊
Holy shit.
-好耶 我可是非常努力 -是的
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表