剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
雷蒙德 保罗说他准备好了
Raymond, Paul said he's ready for you.
终于
At long last.
丽莎 我们开始吧
Lisa, let's boogie.
史蒂文 来吧 我们要走了
Steven, come on. We're getting out of here.
这是做什么用的
What are these for?
找乐子
Joy.
好玩吧 来吧
Fun, right? Come on.
别把妈忘了
Don't forget Mom.
你确定我们今天就做吗
You sure we should do this today?
已经拖了很久 她希望你撒她的骨灰 对吧
It's been long enough. She wanted you to spread her ashes, right?
这我知道 但风有点大
I know, but it's a little windy.
我可不想她的骨灰飘进我嘴里 -听着 我能理解
I don't wanna get any of her in my mouth. -Look, I get it.
这周是我亡妻的生日
It's my dead wife's birthday this week.
我也曾无法放下
I've been stuck too.
我觉得我们是时候放下 向前看了
I think we should move forward.
看来好像没开
It looks closed.
是的 别担心
Yeah. Don't worry about it.
我听说你即将获颁一个大奖
So, I saw you're getting a fancy award.
先别评判 -天啊
Don't be judgmental... -Oh, man.
但我设了关于你信息的谷歌♥提示
...but I have a Google Alert on you.
真无聊
That is so lame.
天啊 我刚说得很清楚了 别评判
Wow. I just said very clearly, don't be judgmental.
没错 但我没同意 -有道理
Yeah, but I didn't agree to that. -That's fair.
是的 美国心理协会 要给我颁发职业成就奖
Yeah, the APA is giving me a career achievement award.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
拜托 老兄 糟透了
Come on, man. It sucks.
那在你这么困难的时刻 我能帮到你什么吗
Well, is there anything I can do for you in this challenging time?
不是的 只是我还没做好退休的准备
No. It's just that I'm not ready to be put out to pasture.
我能说句话吗 -你一直在说啊
Can I say something? -I feel you talk all the time.
的确是 但我有付钱给你 所以我可以这么做
I do. But I'm paying you for it, so I'm good.
听着 我20多年前来见你时
Listen, when I came to see you over 20 years ago...
是22年前
Twenty-two years ago.
当时的我酗酒 也离婚了
...I was drinking too much, and my marriage had ended,
严重缺乏自信
and my self-esteem was so low
以至于大部分时间都在想 自己该以什么方式结束生命
that I spent most of my time wondering how I'm gonna kill myself.
而现在的我 生活如此美好 以至于往往走进这扇门时
Now, my life is so good that half the time I come through that door,
都不知道自己有什么想说的
I don't know what I want to talk about.
今天我想说的是感觉自己老了
Today I was gonna talk about feeling old
就在想自己穿皮夹克是否还好看
and wondering if I can still pull off a leather jacket.
不好看 -扎心
You can't. -Ouch.
听着 保罗 你一生的职业都是在帮助他人
Listen, Paul. You've spent your whole career helping people.
这瞬间的庆祝是你应得的
You deserve to be celebrated for a minute.
有些人可能不认同这点
Some people might not agree with that.
是的 比如谁
Yeah, like who?
好的 只想让你知道 我...
Okay. Well, just know that I...
非常感激你
am very grateful.
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
不客气
You're welcome.
你觉得我穿皮裤会好看吗
Do you think I could pull off leather pants?
不会 -那紧身衣呢
No. -What about a bodysuit?
我想你的时间到了
I think your time is up.
好了 丽莎 所有人 在工作中都会得到反馈 懂吗
Okay, Lisa. Everybody gets feedback at work, okay?
但你把轻微的批评视为严重批评
But you hear criticism at a 10 when it's been given to you at a 2.
你说得对
You're not wrong.
嘿 犯错误并不代表你差劲
Hey, you are not your mistakes.
但我老板现在认为我是个白♥痴♥
But my boss thinks I'm a idiot now.
说这话的人是你妈 不是你老板 你不是白♥痴♥
That's your mom's voice, not your boss's. You are not an idiot.
你知道我为何知道
You know how I know that?
因为你是“该死的”棒
It's because you are the shit.
我喜欢你骂人的样子
I like when you curse.
所以我才这么做呀 贱♥人♥
That's why I fucking do that shit, bitch.
看吧 这就是为何 你值得我开90分钟的车来这里
See, this is why you worth the 90-minute drive.
因为你也是“该死的”棒
'Cause you also the shit.
丽莎 我们现在说的是你 但请继续说
Lisa, this is not about me. But please, don't stop.
但该死的 需要90分钟
But goddamn, 90 minutes?
是啊 花这时间 来看一位黑人心理医生是值得的
Yeah. It's worth it coming to see a Black therapist.
我不需要跟你解释我妈有多自恋
I don't have to explain to you about my mom's narcissism.
或这当中不存在相互依赖
Or the fact that it's not codependent
就是我们全家都会陪我表亲 到商场买♥♥一套他需要的新西装
that my whole family goes to the mall with my cousin when he need a new suit.
我们都是同一个族群
Well, we are a communal people.
谢了
Thank you.
但说真的 你们家还真是非常的相互依赖
But seriously, your family is codependent as hell.
所以这些都是她的座位 啊
So these were her seats, huh?
是的 但把她留在这里感觉怪怪的
Yeah, but it feels weird leaving her here.
如果能让你好过些 你可以先和她说两句
If it helps, you can talk to her first.
真的吗 -是啊
Seriously? -Yeah.
说那些你从没机会说的话 -所有的话
Say all the things you never got to say. -Everything?
是的 但你可以不提割掉你老二的那个梦
I mean, you can leave out the dream where she cut off your penis, but yeah.
好
Yeah.
妈 你有时候太糟糕了
Mom, sometimes you were horrible.
真的非常刻薄 同时爱评判他人
Like, really fucking mean. And judgmental.
你从教堂偷了成千上万美元
You stole thousands of dollars from your church.
我并不知道这事
Did not know that.
但你确实养育了我
But you did raise me.
我爱你
I love you.
很感人
That was beautiful.
谢谢 -绝大部分
Thanks. -Mostly.
我们这就撒她的骨灰
Should we spread this lady out or what?
好的
Yeah.
慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
别撒在我脚上
Watch my feet though.
知道了
Roger that.
我估计错了 我们现在得跑了
I was wrong. We should run.
就在那里
Right there.
保安人员 别跑 嘿
Security. Stop! Hey!
边逃边扔
Dump as you go.
连跑带扔
Dump and run.
(玫瑰碗)
(多么精彩的旅程 呜呜)
你都在做些什么
What were you up to?
(你好)
(艾丽丝拉德 你好 艾丽丝 欢迎你)
嗨
Hey.
就这么多了
That's all we get.
但非常开心
But it was so fun.
好的 我非常爱你
Okay, I love you a lot.
你都听不到音乐
You can't even hear the music.
我知道 但我太想参与了
I know. I just wanted to be a part of it so bad.
嘿 我的禁足期可以结束了吗
Hey, can my grounding please be over?
可以 -真的
Yes. -Really?
两周后
In two more weeks.
好的 这也太刻薄了 -你偷了我的车 你这小混球
Okay, that was mean. -You stole my car, you little fuck.
有道理
Fair.
嘿 还记得你以前 总爱躺在我们的床尾吗
Hey, remember how you used to come lay on the end of the bed?
你会告诉我和你妈你超爱的歌♥曲
You'd tell me and your mom about some song you were obsessed with.
我们就会来个听歌♥派对 -是的
We'd have a listening party. -Yeah.
然后我就会给你放首我最喜欢的歌♥
Then I'd play one of my favorite songs for you.
你就会说我的音乐品味糟透了
You'd tell me that my taste in music sucked.
是的 我想念那些日子
Yeah. I miss that.
如果能让你好过些 你现在的音乐品味还是很差
If it helps, your taste in music still does suck.
很高兴你还是这么认为
Glad you still think so.
说真的 咕咕玩偶到底是什么
Seriously, what is a Goo Goo Doll?
好吧
Okay.
敬德雷克 干杯 -谢谢
To Derek. Cheers! -Thank you.
你们真是太好了 我很感激
That is so kind. I appreciate it.
退休时还能有这一头秀发
Retired, and with that head of hair?
看来一切如你所愿
The world is yours.
别说了
Stop.
你打算做些什么
What are you gonna do?
不知道 我想第一年会先在家里呆着吧
I don't know. I guess the first year I'll just chill at home.
这就是我邀请你们的原因
That's why I invited you all.
其一是我为你感到十分高兴
Partly because I'm so happy for you.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表