剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表
我和我老婆在一起的每分每秒
Every single second that I got to spend with my wife...
都是我这一生中最美好的时刻
was the best moment of my life.
没有蒂亚 我今天就不会站在这里
I would not be here today if it was not for Tia.
也包括我们所有人 因为蒂亚是布莱恩和查理的媒人
And none of us would be, because Tia is the one who introduced Brian and Charlie.
有个鲜为人知的事 就是在他们第一次约会后
It's a little-known fact that, after their first date,
他们都各自给蒂亚发了短♥信♥
both of them independently texted Tia,
都说“我觉得不太可能”
"I don't think so."
然而 看看现在
And yet, here we are.
因为蒂亚知道他们俩是天设地造的一对
Because Tia knew that these two were perfect for each other.
我老婆认为帮助自己 最好的方法就是帮助他人
My wife believed that the best way to help yourself was to help others.
天啊 她说得没错
And boy, was she right.
帮我个忙 好吗 转个身 转身...看看你们的朋友
Do me a favor, will you? Turn around. Turn-- Look at your friends.
你们有这么多朋友
You've got so many friends.
你们拥有彼此 但千万记得你们也拥有他们
You've got each other, but never forget that you have them too.
他们今天是来为你们庆祝的 然后待会儿再喝个烂醉
They're here today to celebrate you and to get drunk later.
也许有人会因此勾搭上 谁知道呢
And someone's gonna hook up. Who knows?
但他们也会支持你们俩
But they've also got your back.
当日子变得艰难时
And when life gets rough...
他们会是帮助你们渡过难关的人
they are gonna be the ones who help you get to the other side.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yes.
-是吧 -是的
- Right? - Yeah!
因此
So with that,
不如让这场婚礼现在开始
what do you say we get this fucking wedding started, huh?
天啊 我以为结束了
Christ, I thought it was over.
-太大声了 -抱歉
- That was loud. - Sorry.
我现在宣布你们成为彼此的夫君 你们可以亲吻新郎了
I now pronounce you husbands. You may kiss your grooms.
我能听到你“妹妹”在哼着小曲
I can hear your vagina humming.
他的老二并不安全
He's not safe dick.
嘿 我很喜欢你刚才说的 通过帮助他人来帮助自己
Hey, I liked what you said up there about helping others to help ourselves.
我想这可能就是 为何我们从事这份工作 对吧
I think that's probably why we do what we do, right?
不过 我是说...
Still, I mean...
你对病人做的那些疯狂事
All that crazy shit you did with patients.
我很惊讶这整个业务没被你毁了
I'm surprised you didn't burn the whole practice down.
说实话吧
Let's be honest.
我真的很幸运
I got really lucky.
我也一样
So did I.
我要坐了
I'm gonna sit.
第一次
First time.
你长得真像你妈
You look so much like your mom.
我累了 我想回去
I'm tired. I wanna head back.
不是吧 你的体能就这么差
Seriously? Are you that out of shape?
你可以继续走 我不想走了
You can keep going. I'm just done.
而且你不能这么跟我说话
And, you know, you don't get to just talk to me that way.
我爱怎么说就怎么说
I'll talk to you however I want.
我受够了你一副比我强的样子
I'm sick of you acting like you're better than me.
那该死的事结束了
That shit is over.
你是个白♥痴♥ 格蕾丝 给我闭嘴 不然我就让你闭嘴
You're an idiot, Grace, so shut the fuck up, or I'll shut you up.
不过风景很美
Beautiful view, though.
噗
Boop.
剧集 | 诊疗中(2023) | 导航列表