剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
有一条灰色的走廊 但然后...
There was this gray hall, but then...
一切都白得刺眼
everything was, like, so white.
我们有进展了
We're making progress.
不只是在一张桌子上醒来
It's not just waking up on a table.
现在还有与人的互动
It's human interaction.
但那感觉不像“人” 更像噩梦
This didn't feel human, this felt like a nightmare.
她为什么连续说一串事实
I mean, why is she rattling off a bunch of facts?
他们对她做了什么
What are they doing to her?
我只知道她是关键人员
All I know is she's essential.
她甚至没有认出我
She didn't even recognize me.
你所认识的珍玛仍在那里
The Gemma you know is still in there.
等你救她出来后 就是你们两人一起在这个世界里了
And when you get her out, it will be the two of you out here together.
讨价还价
Bargaining.
你知道那是什么吧
You know what that is?
什么意思
What do you mean?
是其中一个阶段
Well, it's one of the stages.
你会思考各种你愿意去做的事
You think about all the things you'd do,
各种你可以改变的地方 只为了让那个人回来
and all the ways you'd change to get that person back.
你会减少饮酒 愿意多去倾听
You'd drink less. You'd listen more.
虽然很蠢 但你还是会去做
It's dumb, but you do it anyway.
这很正常
It's normal.
是
Yeah.
但对我来说 也许那人真的会回来
But for me, it might actually happen.
是一幅画 上面有一条黑色走廊
It was a sketch of a black hallway,
还有一部黑色的电梯 只往下走
with a black elevator that only goes down.
所以我们下面有一层
So there's a floor beneath us.
一定是他们关她的地方
That must be where they're keeping her.
后面有指示
There were directions on the back.
让我们看看
Well, let's see it.
我没拿 把它放在海报后面了
I left it there, behind the poster.
你为什么不直接拿走
Why didn't you just take it?
反正我没拿 好吗
I just didn't, okay?
我现在不想惹麻烦
I don't wanna get in trouble right now.
好吧 我才不在乎 我去拿吧
Okay. Well, I don't give a shit about that, so I'll go get it.
你是说它在展现 你“英勇”的那幅海报后面
You said it's behind the poster of you actually being brave?
对 去你的 你们不是无所不知
Okay, yeah. Fuck you. You don't know everything.
那就告诉我们啊
Then tell us.
没关系的
It's okay.
好的 我还有通行证 所以我可以现在去休息室
Okay. Well, I still have a hall pass, so I can go to the break room now,
然后我们午餐后动手 - 是 也许吧
and then we can start after lunch. - Yeah. Maybe.
也许
Maybe?
今早你们出电梯时 是把蛋蛋也割了 这么没种
Did everyone sever their balls in the elevator this morning?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
马克
Mark?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
人生切割术
第二季第六集
先生
Sir?
请坐
Have a seat.
我昨天进行了表现评核
I had my performance review yesterday.
结果如何
How did it go?
提出了许多合理的问题 我期待能尽快解决
Many valid concerns were raised, which I look forward to addressing.
我为你开心
I'm glad for you.
我感觉应该提醒你
I feel I should remind you,
你从这个奖学金项目毕业的前提
you cannot graduate from this fellowship
是我评定你具备参与冬潮的资格
until I have deemed you Wintertide material.
也就是说 你要善用时间 专注于本职
This will mean using your time well, focusing on your own duties,
根除你幼稚无知的本质
and eradicating from your essence childish folly.
我理解 先生
I understand, sir.
今天余下时间 我会忙于工作
I shall be busy for the rest of the day.
我相信你会代我管理好分离楼层
I trust you can steward the floor in my stead?
当然 - 很好
Of course. - Good.
你可以回到日常工位了
You may sit at your regular desk.
谢谢你 米尔奇克先生
Thank you, Mr. Milchick.
(该进行表现评核了 塞斯米尔奇克)
他威胁你 - 在我离开时
He threatened you? - As I was leaving.
在电梯里
In the elevator.
他们想恐吓我们
They're trying to intimidate us.
分♥裂♥我们 - 而且...
Divide us. - And also--
这样我们就不会合作
It's so that we won't work together,
因为他们知道我们合作的后果 我要去拿那张地图
because they know what will happen if we do. I'm gonna go get that map.
赫莉 我们同床了
Helly, we shared vessels.
什么
What's that?
我们...
Well, we...
我们曾发♥生♥关♥系♥
we had sex.
好吧
Okay.
你和...你是说 你们在健康咨♥询♥时做的
You and... Like, in a Wellness session?
不 不是...凯西女士
No. Not... Ms. Casey.
是在团建的时候
It was at the retreat.
在你的帐篷里
In your tent.
对
Yeah.
你是说...
You mean...
显然 你知道 我以为那是你
I mean, obviously, you know, I thought it was you.
因为我一直对你有感觉
'Cause, you know, I've been having those feelings since,
在紧急加班前就有了
like, before the OTC.
所以当她...我就...我并不知道 好吗
So when she... I just... I had no idea, okay?
嗯哼 - 我很抱歉 赫莉
Uh-huh. - I'm sorry, Helly.
我...她蒙骗了我
I... She tricked me.
我是说 我...的确是想的 但她...
I mean, I... you know, wanted to, but she...
她蒙骗了我们两人
she tricked both of us.
估计又是她的一个策略
It's probably another tactic.
用来离间我们的感情
Something to drive a wedge between us.
像是... - 赫莉
Like-- - Helly--
我去散散步
I'm gonna go for a walk.
赫莉 对不起 我以为是你
Helly, I'm sorry. I thought it was you.
但那不是我
But it wasn't me.
是 我去走走
Yeah, I'm just gonna go walk around.
第一次约会 我猜猜
First date, let me guess.
水肺潜水 - 泰国餐
Scuba. - Thai food.
不错
Nice.
不过你去年的确上过水肺潜水课
Though you did take scuba lessons last year.
是吗 哪片海
Yeah? Which sea?
是在游泳池
It was in a pool.
好吧 酷
Okay. Cool.
挺贵的
It was a little expensive.
你尝试过许多不同的爱好
You've had a lot of phases.
水肺潜水 木工
Scuba diving, woodworking.
哇 所以我外面的自己生活很丰富
Wow. So, my outie's really diverse.
自酿啤酒
Garage beer-making.
也许我是想在地上的世界 找到自己杰出的领域 像地下的自己一样
Maybe I'm trying to find something I excel in up there, like I do down here.
有时我好奇 是不是纯粹因为你不快乐
I sometimes wonder if you're just not happy.
我想一定不是因为那个
I'm sure it's not that.
因为你知道... 在这里和你见面时 我超级快乐
'Cause, like, you know... I mean, here, with you, I'm super happy.
我想听你讲我子女的各种故事
I just, like, wanna hear about all my offspring
还有盯着你的脸看
and stare at your face.
抱歉 有点奇怪 - 不会
Sorry. That was weird. - No.
你这么说很贴心
It was really sweet.
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢这样见面
I like this.
我希望我们真的能在一起
I wish we could really be together.
一直在一起
Like, all the time.
我们是一直在一起呀
I mean, we are.
不是吗
Aren't we?
你和他是的
You and him are.
但和我不是
But I'm not.
再试着抱一抱 可以吗
Is it okay if we try the hug again?
我挺喜欢拥抱的部分
I kind of like the hugging.
噢 嘿 我正要来找你呢
Oh, hey. I was coming to find you.
我也在找你
Same.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I am so sorry.
我都无法想象那是什么感觉...
I can't even imagine what it must be like to--
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表