剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
德文
Devon!
不 听着 我们不开心 我们很痛苦
No. Listen, we're not happy, we're miserable.
伯特
Burt!
他们在地下折磨我们 - 德文
They torture us down there! - Devon!
我们都是囚犯
We're prisoners!
伯特
Burt!
她还活着
She's alive!
是 好的 - 好
Yeah. Okay. - Okay.
马克 来 你能抱她一会儿吗
Mark? Here. Will you take her for a second?
别担心 我会看着她 好的 - 小心点
It's okay. I got her. Yeah. - Be careful with her.
但别走太远了 - 不会的
Don't go far though. - I won't.
马克
Mark.
所以现在是你吗
So, this is you now?
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是
Yeah.
你确定 - 是
Are you sure? - Yeah.
我叫什么
What's my name?
波瑟芬妮
Persephone.
你能拼出来吗
Can you spell that?
不可能 - 好的
Never. - Okay.
宝贝
Babe...
好的 - ...帮我弄弄尿布
Okay. - ...need help with this diaper.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我觉得她想要妈咪了
I think she wants mommy.
恶心的娃
Fetid moppet.
父亲
Father.
我们会派分离层的人员 与员工外面的自己联络
We'll have someone from the floor liaise with the outies.
我们必须查出他们和谁聊过 越快越好
We need to find out who they talked to. Promptly.
你必须找到他们所有人
I need you to go see all of them.
查清他们说过什么话 和谁说的
Find out every word they said and who they said it to.
要辞退他们吗
And shall I fire them?
让基尔为你指引方向
Let Kier guide your hand.
是
Of course.
请坐
Please, sit.
我们已没收宾客拍摄的视频
We've commandeered the footage taken by guests.
娜塔莉已经开始与媒体沟通
Natalie is already doing outreach to media.
我们正在处理涉及此事的分离层员工
And the severed employees who were involved are being dealt with.
谢谢你的快速应对
Thank you for acting so quickly.
你帮我们避免了灾难
You saved us from disaster.
伊根先生会加入吗
Will Mr. Eagan be joining?
只有我
Just me.
我本人也应向你表示感谢
I personally owe you a debt of gratitude.
我为此付出了极大的代价
It cost me dearly.
的确
It did.
尽管如此 你在今晚证明了 自己对公♥司♥的忠诚
And still, you proved your loyalty tonight.
因此我们想重新聘请你
Which is why we'd like to ask you back.
你们应该道歉
An apology is warranted.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
我的父亲向你道歉
My father apologizes.
董事会向你道歉
The Board apologizes.
我们对待你非常不公
We've treated you poorly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我接受你的道歉
I welcome your contrition.
那太好了
I'm so glad.
还有许多影响需要消除
There's much damage to control.
我建议从源头开始着手调查
I recommend we start by scouring the feed,
我需要对迪伦G问话 看看他是如何获得进入...
and I need to interview Dylan G. to see how he gained access to the--
我们在考虑另一件事
We have something else in mind.
我们想向你提供升职的机会
We'd like to offer you a promotion.
分离顾问委员会
Severance Advisory Council.
我从没听过这种组织
I never heard of such a thing.
这是全新的安排 你将领头创建这一委员会
It's a brand-new initiative. You'd be spearheading its formation.
公♥司♥非常重视你的才干
Your expertise is greatly valued.
所以应该由我担任分离层的主管
Which is why I should be running the severed floor.
米尔奇克先生已经升职为分离层经理
Mr. Milchick has been promoted to floor manager.
你们不器重我
You don't value me.
你们惧怕我
You fear me.
我们不惧怕任何人
We fear no one.
(治愈全人类的良药)
正因为我们如此看重你
And if we didn't hold you in such high esteem,
所以才会慷慨地向你提供这个机会
we wouldn't be making this generous offer.
我会考虑考虑的
I'll put some thought to it.
谢谢你抽空过来 哈蒙妮 达蒙德先生将送你出去
Thank you for coming in, Harmony. Mr. Drummond will see you out.
我不需要别人护送
I don't need an escort.
准备好了
Ready?
今天傍晚
Earlier this evening,
在一个晚宴上 我怀着激动的心情 作为已分离员工
at an event where I was excited to share my status as a severed individual
与朋友和合作伙伴们分享我的经历
with a group of friends and allies,
但我大意之下在发言前喝了酒
I made the poor decision to consume alcohol
且此前因为手臂起红疹 曾服用非卢蒙制的药物
while on a non-Lumon medication for an arm rash.
这导致我陷入酩酊状态
This had an inebriating effect,
继而发表了令我深感后悔的言论
which caused me to say some deeply regrettable things.
米尔奇克先生 - 抱歉我这么晚才来
Mr. Milchick. - Apologies for the hour.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
你今晚过得怎么样 贝立夫先生
How's your night been, Mr. Bailiff?
挺好的 电视上正在播 《塞维利亚的理发师》
Fine. They're showing Barber of Seville on TV.
所以我正在家里看
So I've just been here.
真好 你感觉好吗
Wonderful. And you're feeling well?
天啊 我吃了什么
Oh, God. What did I eat in there?
我们只想知道有没有发生什么不寻常的事
We just need to know if anything of note occurred.
任何事
Anything at all.
米尔奇克先生 不如你说说 发生了什么事吧
Why don't you tell me what's going on, Mr. Milchick?
当时 我以为自己很幽默
In the moment, I thought I was being funny.
但在鲁莽的发言之后
But in the hours since this outburst,
我想起我家族的公♥司♥
I've been reminded just how seriously my family's company
在世界各地人♥民♥的生活中 有多么深远的影响
affects the lives of real people around the world.
你知道 你公♥司♥里的自己和我是朋友
You know, your innie is a friend of mine.
我相信他也会同意我这么说的
I feel confident he'd approve of me saying so.
他是一个有原则的人 这很难得
And he's a man of principle, which is rare.
所以这真的是一个艰难的决定
Which is what makes this so difficult.
你要辞退我
You're firing me?
卢蒙遇到问题时
When Lumon falters,
总是我们最珍惜的员工 和他们的家人首当其冲受伤害
it's our cherished workers and their families who suffer first.
对于这所造成的恐惧和不安 我深切致歉
So for the fear and insecurity this has caused, I must sincerely atone.
你在今天傍晚
You were involved in a physical altercation
与另一名员工起了肢体冲突
with another employee this evening.
虽然短暂但是存在暴♥力♥
It was brief but violent.
很遗憾 你是施暴者
And I regret to say that you were the aggressor.
等等... - 因此
Wait-- - As such,
我们不得不终止与你的雇佣关系
I'm afraid we've no choice but to terminate your employment,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
令人难过的是 对卢蒙的不信任 自从公♥司♥初创以来就广泛存在
Distrust of Lumon has been sadly endemic since its founding.
我的言论滋长了恶毒的仇恨和嘲笑
My words provided more fuel for a pernicious hate and derision.
你不能说炒人就炒 到底发生了什么
You can't just do that. What happened?
我弄坏了什么东西吗 还是... 我可以赔钱的 我楼上有现金
Did I break something? Or I can pay. I have cash upstairs.
我说公♥司♥里的自己被折磨...
When I said my innie was being tortured...
我该怎么和妻子解释
What am I supposed to tell my wife?
那是个玩笑 也是个谎言
This was a joke and a lie.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我由内至外都忠诚于本公♥司♥
I'm committed to this company with every part of me.
但我同时也是一个人
But I'm also human.
和我公♥司♥里的自己一样
Just like my innie...
也和你一样
and just like you.
人生切割术
第二季第二集
这比我计划的要跌宕起伏得多
Well, that was more drama than I planned.
是吧
I guess so.
下次再举♥行♥读书会时我会通知你
I'll let you know if we do another reading.
好 一定告诉我
Yes, please do.
你也别责怪宝宝 里肯 那不是她的错
And don't punish the baby, Ricken. This wasn't its fault.
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表