剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
(卢蒙)
早上好 斯科特先生
Good morning, Mr. Scout.
1 2 3 4 5
One, two, three, four, five,
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
six, seven, eight, nine, ten, 11, 12.
32 33 34
Thirty-two, 33, 34,
35 36 37...
35, 36, thirty-se--
人生切割术
第二季第三集
(失踪)
好 赫莉和我会去寻找 山羊男和其他潜在的山羊员工
Okay, me and Helly will find the goat man and other possible goat people.
迪伦 你去新的休息室
Dylan, hit the new break room.
也许有些其他部门也会用那里
Maybe some of the other departments use it too.
好 之后吧
Yeah. Maybe later.
好的 这事儿挺要紧的 迪伦
Okay. This is kind of important, Dylan.
是 我工作状态正佳 但别担心 我会去办的
Yeah. I'm in a good groove here, but don't worry about it. I'll get to it.
好 把画像给他们看 记得带上
Okay. Well, just show them the sketch. Do not leave it behind.
光学与设计部
O&D.
没错 欧文 你能行的
Yes, Irv. You can do this.
我知道
I know.
你们真觉得他们会任由我们到处晃
You guys really think they're gonna let us roam around?
视频中说了我们想去哪儿都可以
They said on the video we can go wherever we want.
卢蒙在聆听员工呢 记得吗
Lumon is listening, remember?
我以为意思是他们在监听我们的对话
I thought that meant they were listening to our conversations.
他说得对 马克 我的确 感觉到那句话有两层含义
Yeah, he's right, Mark. I did get the hint of a double meaning.
我们会低调点的
Well, be discreet.
如果他们对我们的举动不知情 要怎么惩罚我们
If they don't know we're doing it, how can they punish us?
嘿 你没回过那边吧
Hey, you haven't been back there, have you?
没有
No, no.
我们会支持你的
We've got you.
谢谢你 赫莉
Thank you, Helly.
假设我们找到了她...
So, say we find her...
什么
Sorry?
假设我们到了山羊部 他们说
Say we get to the goat department and they're like,
“是的 凯西女士在这里 她在这个山羊笼子里”
"Yes, Ms. Casey's here. She's in this goat cage."
到时候我们怎么办
What do we do then?
我们将她带到南边的楼梯间 我会和她一起去...
Well, we get her to the south stairwell... I'll go with her...
走出门后 我外面的自己 会知道该怎么做的
and once we're out the door, my outie'll know what to do.
是 好的 看来你都计划好了
Right. Okay. Well, sounds like you've got it figured out.
你确定你这么帮我没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay helping me out with this?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那就好
Okay, good.
是
Yeah.
我...
I... I...
迪伦
Dylan.
我以为你要去光学与设计部
I thought you were going to O&D.
迪伦
Dylan.
我重新创作了这些画
I've recreated the paintings.
我和你提到的那些画 我外面的自己创作的画
The ones I told you about. The ones my outie was working on.
什么
What?
我一直在想
You see, I've been thinking.
也许那条走廊其实在这里
Maybe the hallway is really down here.
也许我梦到的就是那个
Maybe that's what my dreams have been.
我们可以去找找看 迪伦
We could look for it, Dylan.
我们今天就可以去找
We could go today.
你可以陪我一起
You could accompany me.
是
Yeah.
是 我会想想的
Yeah, maybe.
或者你可以自己找 这样更容易隐藏踪迹 对吧
Or maybe you go yourself, like, for stealth, you know?
隐藏踪迹 - 对
Stealth? - Yeah.
听着 我很难解释 就是...
Look, I can't really explain. I just--
黄小姐
Miss Huang.
通行证
Hall pass.
一切可好
Everything chill?
迪伦G 请跟我来
Dylan G., come with me, please.
早上好 塞斯
Good morning, Seth.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你的气球有点儿垂头丧气啊
Looks like your balloons could use some coffee.
之前摆在了... - 我连上了董事会
They were in the-- - I've got the Board.
是
Of course.
你好
Hello.
董事会说“你好”
The Board says, "Hello."
你好 我想先为最近的晋升 向董事会致以谢意
Hello. I want to thank the Board humbly for my recent betterment.
董事会说“不客气”
The Board says, "You're welcome."
董事会对于你的升职感到喜悦
The Board is jubilant at your ascendance.
希望你感觉受到重视 并询问你是否有此感受
It wants you to feel appreciated and asks if you do.
我有的
I do.
董事会非常郑重地表达 其希望你感到卢蒙的历史与你息息相关
The Board austerely desires for you to feel connected to Lumon's history.
就此
To that end,
请接受董事会赠予你的 这些经重新规范化的画作
please accept from the Board these inclusively re-canonicalized paintings
借此帮助你在本公♥司♥创始人 基尔身上找到共鸣
intended to help you see yourself in Kier, our founder.
噢 天啊
Oh, my.
画了整个基尔周期呢
You'll find the whole Kier cycle.
董事会也想表达 本人 即娜塔莉
The Board wishes to express that I, Natalie,
在接受我目前的职位之时 也收到了同样的赠礼
received the same gift upon receipt of my current position
并为此感到深切的感动
and found it extremely moving.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
是
Yes.
这很有意义 看到自己纳入了...
It's meaningful to see myself reflected in...
董事会已终止通话
The Board has concluded the call.
恭喜 塞斯
Congratulations, Seth.
(盐颈 383公里)
就是这里吗
Is that it?
应该是的
Think so.
你要...
You're gonna--
你确定
You sure?
好
Okay.
好的 来吧
All right. Okay, we're doing this.
你能看到什么吗
Can you see anything?
不能 小心 有大便
No. Careful, there's poop.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the hell?
你们是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
不是的...我...抱歉 你好 我是马克
No, no, no, no, no, no. I... Sorry. Hi, I'm Mark.
我是赫莉 - 我们是宏观数据精检部的
I'm Helly. - And we're with Macrodata Refinement.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
哺乳动物培育部
Mammalians Nurturable.
我们没有恶意 只是想聊聊
Please, we mean you no harm. We just wanna talk.
拜托了
Please.
(光学与设计部)
欧文
Irving.
费莉西亚 你好
Felicia, hello.
我很抱歉过了这么久之后突然来访
I'm sorry to pop in after all this time.
你一定很忙
I'm sure you must be very busy.
见到你很开心
It's good to see you.
她叫凯西女士
Her name's Ms. Casey.
她是我们的健康部前任主管
She's our former Wellness Director.
健康部...
Wellness...
本部不允许这种无用小事的存在
we don't abide such fripperies here.
是 她已经退任了 但我们认为也许她还在这一层
Right. Well, she's been retired, but we believe she may still be on the floor.
你确定不认识她吗
Are you sure you don't know her?
也许你们应该拿上这张纸离开
Maybe you should take that page of paper and be on your way.
你先回答我的问题
Not until you've answered my question.
马克
Mark.
(卢蒙)
叫你们走的时候就该走
You should have left.
我挺想知道现在是要去做什么
It would be cool to know what this is about.
还有 一直问为什么你是个小孩 会很无礼吗
So, like, is it rude to keep asking why you're a kid?
我无意冒犯 但就想确定 你是安全的吧
I don't mean to impugn. It's just like, are you okay, you know?
他们不是逼迫你来这上班的吧
They're not, like, forcing you to be here, are they?
噢 糟糕
Oh, fuck.
我们为什么来保安室
Why are we going to the security room?
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表