剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表
Using your pupils to make love to her
而你外面自己的老婆 此刻正在某个地方腐烂
while your outie's wife rots away somewhere.
嘿 闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
对 去你的 欧文
Yeah. Fuck you, Irv.
所以现在是三对一
So it's three against one now, huh?
没事
It's okay.
我们都知道欧文不开心 因为他再也见不到伯特了
We all know Irving's upset because he can't ever see Burt again.
他很孤单
And he's really lonely.
嘿 欧文
Hey, Irv.
你们都去死吧
Fuck you all.
可能是胡萝卜
Probably a carrot.
什么
What?
迪特的老二
Dieter's penis.
对 或其他根茎类植物
Yeah, or some other root vegetable.
我刚才那样很刻薄
That was mean of me...
对欧文说那种话
to say that to Irving.
他其实也是自找的
I mean, he kind of deserved it.
我想对谁眉目传情 他也管不着
And I can make goo-goo eyes at anyone I want.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉我分了你的心...
Sorry if I'm distracting you from...
分了什么心
From what?
你在找你的妻子
From looking for your wife.
嘿 没关系的
Hey, it's okay.
我知道我们会找到她 而且你已经帮了很多忙
I know we'll find her, and you've already helped so much.
有吗
I have?
有
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
黄小姐
Miss Huang!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
黄小姐
Miss Huang!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
我不喜欢外面的自己
I didn't like who I was on the outside.
我感到羞愧
I was ashamed.
你是谁
Who were you?
我不在乎你在外面是谁
I don't care who you are out there.
我只在乎我身边的你
I care who you are with me.
这就够了
That's all.
好吗
Okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
(蒙托克 完成进度:3% 卢蒙)
赫莉
Helly?
赫莉
Helly?
嘿 赫莉人呢
Hey, where's Helly?
我不知道 欧文昨晚没有回来 他也不在帐篷里
I don't know. Irv never came back last night, and he's not in his tent.
什么
What?
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick?
赫莉
Helly!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
马克
Mark.
马克 迪伦 发生了什么
Mark. Dylan, what's happened?
赫莉和欧文不见了
Helly and Irv are missing.
到底发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
欧文
Irving.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
我昨晚在外面过夜
I slept outside.
几乎冻死
I almost froze to death.
你昨晚对我说的话
What you said to me last night,
非常残忍♥
it was cruel.
过去的赫莉从不是残忍♥的人
Helly was never cruel.
我人就在这
I'm right here.
所以 如果你不是她
So if you're not her...
那你是谁
then who are you?
有谁拥有这么大的权力 能将外面的自己送到分离楼层
Who would have the power to send their outie to the severed floor?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 欧文
No! Irving!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
不... - 跟我走
No. No! - Come on.
欧文 停下 欧文 不 - 米尔奇克先生
Irving. Stop. Irving, no. - Mr. Milchick!
请停下
Please, stop.
帮帮我
Help!
米尔奇克先生 - 不
Mr. Milchick! - No!
欧文
Irving?
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
欧文
Irving!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
过来 - 马克
Come! - Mark!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
米尔奇克先生
Mr. Milchick!
马克 - 赫莉
Mark! - Helly!
把她变回来 米尔奇克先生 - 帮帮我
Turn her back, Mr. Milchick! - Help!
哥们 你在做什么
What are you doing, man?
把她变回来 - 欧文 搞什么
Turn her back! - Irv, what the fuck?
她是外面的自己
She's an outie!
嘿 欧文 停下 - 嘿 欧文 住手
Hey! Irving, stop it! - Hey! Irv, cut it out!
停下 - 她一直都是外面的自己
Stop! - She's been an outie the whole time,
打从回来起
ever since she came back!
欧文 立即停下 - 住手
Irving, you stop now! - Stop it!
欧文 停下
Irving, stop this!
她是个间谍
She's a fucking mole!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
欧文 - 我要杀了她 米尔奇克先生
Irving! - I'm gonna kill her, Mr. Milchick!
欧文...
Irving! Irving!
停下 住手
Stop! Stop this!
她不是赫莉
She's not Helly!
她是伊根家族的人
She's an Eagan!
把她变回来...米尔奇克先生
Turn her back, Mr. Milchick! Turn her back!
该死的 塞斯 动手吧
Goddamn it, Seth, do it!
对 动手吧 塞斯
Yes! Do it, Seth!
嘿
Hey!
我是米尔奇克 立即移除格拉斯哥屏障
It's Milchick. Remove the Glasgow block now.
马上
Now!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 赫莉
I'm so sorry, Helly.
发生了什么
What's happening?
赫莉
Helly!
对不起 赫莉
I'm sorry, Helly.
欧文B 起立
Irving B., stand.
你在悲哀谷的池子里威胁要杀害同事
You have threatened collegial murder in the pond of Woe's Hollow.
对此 唯一的惩罚是立即和永久罢免职位
For this, there can be no penalty but immediate and permanent dismissal.
将不会安排有餐饮或无餐饮的 正式离职送别会
There shall be no formal valediction, catered or otherwise.
你外面的自己将立即接获通知
Your outie will be notified forthwith.
欧文 对不起
Irv! I'm sorry!
我该听你的
I should have listened!
没事 没关系的
It's okay. It's all okay.
你们只要记得坚持下去
Just remember, hang in there.
请不要继续发表任何言论
Please refrain from any further speech,
因为你已失去与任何分离层员工 交流的权限
as you are no longer authorized to consort with any severed employee,
他们也不得与你交流
nor they with you.
不许命令他
Leave him alone!
转身
Turn around!
不许你命令他
Leave him alone!
走进森林
Walk into the forest.
你的工位将被清理
Your workspace will be cleared
剧集 | 人生切割术(2022) | 导航列表