剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
you are hereby ordered to vacate this property within 48 hours.
搬离
Vacate?
不 治安官 这其中肯定有什么误会
No, no, sheriff, there must be some mistake.
法官和我有一个协议
The judge and I have an agreement.
这份协议就在你手里
And that agreement's in your hand.
如果我是你
If I was you,
现在就开始打包行李
I'd start packing···
现在
Now.
卖♥♥契
再想想 还能在哪儿呢
Think... where else could it be?
我不知道
I don't know,
但佐伊和怀亚特随时都可能回来
but Zoey and Wyatt are gonna be back any minute.
托弗 我想到个办法
Hey, uh, Topher, I just had an idea.
你能不能下楼去
Uh, do you think you could go down
拖住双胞胎一会儿
and stall the twins for a bit?
这样 可以给我们多争取一点时间
You know, give us more time to search?
可以 好的
I guess so. Sure.
我不能再这样下去了 格里芬
I can't do this anymore, Griffin.
每次还差一点的时候 就会发生了一些事情
Every time I think we're close, something happens.
要不我还是接受现实吧
I might as well accept it.
我再也回不了家了
I am never going home.
事实上 我认为你可以
Actually, i... think you might.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 我觉得我正坐在怀亚特藏水晶的地方
I mean, I... Think I'm sitting on Wyatt's hiding place.
我的天哪
Oh, my godness!
我这辈子都没有因为见到某样东西而这么开心过
I've never been so happy to see anything in my whole life!
我也是 我
Me either. I--
这是个裂缝吗 -裂缝吗
is that a crack? -a crack?
这里有条弯曲的缝
This jagged line right here.
之前没有吗
That wasn't there before?
之前没有
No, it wasn't.
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
你们家不能让那个卑鄙的法官得逞
Your family can't let that slimy judge win.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
你拿到了他们农场的地契了吗
You got the document for their farm?
如果你指的是原版的话
If you mean the original.
我不确定我能不能离开
I'm not sure I can leave.
什么 不 你得换回去
What? No! You have to switch back.
这可是新现象
This is... new.
是鬼魂 在大声清晰地传达信息
It's the ghost sending a message loud and clear.
快把石头放回去
Put the rock back now...
否则 -起火了
Or else... -Fire!
萨凡娜 你在下面吗
Savannah! Are you down there?
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表