剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密 前情提要
Griffin: Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
今天夏令营开营
Savannah: The camp is opening today
这次我也会是拿苔藓人传说
and this time I'll be the one creeping kids out
吓唬小孩子的一员了
with the legend of Moss Man.
萨凡娜没有在这闹鬼
This place isn't haunted by Savannah.
我们知道啊 镜子告诉我们了
We know. The mirror told us.
鬼就是通过它跟我们交流的
Wyatt: That's how the ghost communicates.
以利亚的鬼魂想要我们回到我们家的农场
Harper: Elijah's ghost wants us to go back to my family's farm.
我们得查清楚为什么
We need to find out why.
并不是以利亚在引导我们回到这里
It was never Elijah leading us back here.
而是她 格蕾丝
It was her. Grace.
我的曾外曾外祖母
My great‐great‐grandmother.
特里蒙特的鬼魂
Ghost of The Tremont.
这玩意是不可能自己脱落的
Zoey: No way this came down by itself.
这不正常 我们还能怎么解释
This is not normal. How else do we explain it?
除非是鬼干的
Zoey: Except ghosts.
但爸爸妈妈肯定不会想听的
Mom and Dad definitely won't want to hear that.
等等 那是我的吗
Wait, is that mine?
这个吗 是啊 我得喝掉它
Oh, this? Yeah. I had to drink it.
它都化了
It was melting.
我们又不是没有冰箱
There's always the refrigerator.
所以这些是怎么回事
So what's with all this?
这不明显的吗 灵异事件
Isn't it obvious? Paranormal activity.
你当时一直都在家里啊
Zoey: You were home the whole time.
你就没听到什么吗
Did you hear anything?
比如尖叫声 刮墙壁的声音
Like screams? Clawing at the walls?
我真的没听到过什么声音
I actually haven't heard anything.
屋子里一直都很安静
House has been pretty quiet.
格里芬 你是不是在下面
Sarah: Griffin, that you down there?
对 我 我刚从后边过来
Um, yeah, I‐‐ I was just out back.
好吧 所有人 上♥床♥睡觉
Sarah: Okay, well, all of you, time for bed.
那些我们明天早上再清理
We'll clean that mess up in the morning.
来了
Coming.
明天见
Tomorrow.
格蕾丝
Grace.
硫磺泉的秘密第二季第二集
Secrets of Sulphur Springs S02E02 No Time to Waste
怀亚特 现在还那么早呢
Wyatt, it's too early.
我一直在等太阳出来
I've been waiting for the sun to come up
等了一个小时
for about an hour.
阳光闪耀就代表安全
Daylight. Safety.
也许没有
Or not.
佐伊 快过来
Zoey, get over here.
是她
It's her.
鬼魂 她回来了
The ghost. She's back.
妈妈 -爸爸
‐Wyatt: Mom! ‐Zoey: Dad!
快点 到窗户边 你们得看看这个
Hurry! The window! You have to see this!
那边有只...
A ghost, right‐‐
鬼
There.
看到一大堆雾没看到鬼
Plenty of mist but no ghost.
她刚才就在那里 看着像是一位老奶奶
She was there! The silhouette of an old woman.
我们都看到她了
We both saw her.
我们觉得她也许就是
We're thinking maybe the same ghost
撕掉墙纸的那只鬼
who tore down the wallpaper.
我么已经谈过墙纸的事
We already talked about the wallpaper.
有完全合乎逻辑的解释
A perfectly logical explanation.
我们才不信 没有任何能解释
We're not buyin' it. There is no explanation.
而且外面也没有老奶奶啊
And there's no old woman outside.
我们只看到两个拥有
All we've got here are two kids
丰富想象力的孩子
with vivid imaginations.
他们说的就是我们
They're referring to us.
我建议你们去楼下
Might I suggest you two go downstairs
泡些麦片吃
and pour yourself some cereal?
我们一会就来
We'll join you in a bit.
你也开始相信了 是吗
They're getting to you, aren't they?
有一点吧
Yeah, a little.
你知道 大脑会捉弄你的
You know, the mind can play tricks on you.
鬼魂也会捉弄啊
Ghosts can play tricks too.
听着 我想告诉你 这...
Look, I'm telling you, it‐‐
这感觉就像这个地方有某种东西
It feels like there is something in this place.
某个人
Someone.
它想要我们出去
And it wants us out.
妈 爸 快下来
Wyatt: Mom! Dad! Get down here!
有更多的墙纸掉下来了
Zoey: More wallpaper fell.
我昨晚一直在做奇怪的梦
Griffin: I have weird dreams all the time.
都是些无意义的梦
They never mean anything.
这跟以往不同 真的恐怖
Harper: This was different, real scary.
就像这条裤子
Griffin: Like these pants.
好像只要我一打喷嚏 它就会裂开了
It's like if I sneeze, they're gonna split wide open.
那就别打喷嚏
Harper: Then don't sneeze.
还有记住计划内容
And remember the plan.
只要我们确定黛西不在周围
As soon as we realize Daisy's not around,
我就介入 假装成她
I step in, pretend I'm her,
然后调查清楚为什么格蕾丝要我们回到这里
and figure out why Grace wants us back here.
而我 装作新来的邻居孩子
And I... play the new kid next door.
不 你要多这样一点...
No, you want it more like...
才可以
that.
只是需要有点态度
Just need a little 'tude.
这样呢
How's that?
差不多了
Close enough.
哈珀 快点 我们走
Griffin: Harper, come on, let's go.
来了
Coming.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
孩子 出什么事了吗
Oh, young lady, what's this all about?
后面的树林一直有东西在跟着我
Something was following me back in the woods.
一个浑身是苔藓的生物
A creature all covered in moss.
我差点就叫出声了 但它后来跑掉了
I almost yelled, but then it ran off.
亲爱的 那是山姆啦 一位维修工
Honey, that was Sam, the maintenance man.
他一直都在外面清理小路上的苔藓
He's been out cleaning moss from the trails.
你是说他就是苔藓人
You mean he's Moss Man?
不 我说的是 他是山姆
No. I mean he's Sam.
而且他很忙的
And he's very busy,
所以最好别打扰到他
so you best stay out of his way.
烦死了
Darn‐ation!
黛西
Daisy!
你快把我吓死了
You 'bout scared me to death.
等等 你是谁
Wait. Who are you?
这条路上来的新邻居
New neighbor from down the road.
他叫哈利
Name's Harry.
你不会就是昨天
You're not the same kid
在这附近四处窥探的孩子吧
who was snooping around yesterday?
身边还有两个女生的孩子
That kid with them two girls?
我也问过他了 但他不是
Asked him the same thing, but he's not.
所以 这些都是什么呢
So... what is all this?
你知道这些是什么啊
You know what it is.
我的特别项目
My special project.
哦对 你的特别项目
Harper: Oh, right. Your special project.
不好意思...
If you don't mind...
你是打算制♥造♥一台时光机吗
You're trying to build a time machine?
你告诉他了 黛西
Did you tell him, Daisy?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, uh, sort of.
它还处于规划阶段
It's still in the planning stages.
有一些小问题要解决
Some hiccups to work out.
你相信时光旅行吗 哈利
Do you believe in time travel, Harry?
倒也不是不信 对
I'm open to the idea. Yeah.
等一下
Sam: Wait a second.
你不是要出去 去橡树林吗
Aren't you supposed to be out at the oak grove,
去采集一些美洲山核桃
collecting pecans?
你的麻布袋哪去了
Where's your sack?
还有你为什么还换了衣服
And why did you change your clothes?
呃 麻布袋我已经装满了
Oh, um, I already filled the sack.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表