剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
泉水不是都干了吗
I thought the Springs dried up.
泉水回来了
The Springs, they're back!
这意味着我们转运了
This means our luck is changing.
我希望帮你让这个地方重焕生机
I want to help you bring this place back to life.
只要我打几个电♥话♥
With just a few phone calls,
工人们就会来这儿
I'll have a dozen workers over here.
那绝对不可能是电涌 -不可能
That was no electrical surge. - No way.
我觉得我们的鬼魂非常生气
I think our ghost is getting really ticked off.
我想说服你重新考虑一下我的提议 以利亚
Hoping I could talk you into reconsidering my offer, Elijah.
一个糟糕的农季 或是一场可怕的事故
One bad season. Heck, one bad accident,
到时你留给孩子的 就只剩下如山的债务
and all you'll leave your children with is a mountain of debt.
你相信那个男人吗
Do you trust that man?
有时候 我不知道该相信谁
Sometimes, I don't know who to trust.
但有一件事我很确定
But I do know one thing for sure.
你不是我的姐姐
You're not my sister.
所以你是谁 你又从哪里来
So who are you and where did you come from?
我一直在想
I've been trying to think
我该怎么向你证明我时间旅行过
how I can prove to you I've traveled through time,
但我只有这个
but all I have is this.
大家救救我 我被困在1930年了
"Guys, help. I'm stuck in 1930.
我在努力假装黛西
I'm trying my best pretending to be Daisy."
黛西是我姐姐的名字
Daisy's my sister's name.
你必须在学校里扮成哈珀
You have to go to school to maintain cover as Harper.
这次小测验的问题 你填的没有一个是对的
You got every single question on the quiz wrong.
这根本不像你
It's not like you at all!
事实是 我并不是你以为的那个人
The truth is, I'm not who you think I am.
不好意思 这实在
I'm sorry, it's just--
这实在有点难理解
it's-- it's-- it's a lot to process. So...
所以 你是说你和你的朋友哈珀
So-- so you're saying that you and your friend, harper--
我们都用过你的机器
we've both used your machine.
不光是我们 黛西也用过
And not just us, Daisy too.
这儿写着 她被困在了未来
It says here she's stuck in the future.
而哈珀则是困在了1930年
And if Harper's trapped in 1930--
那她俩都遇到了麻烦
that means they're both in trouble.
没错
Exactly.
所以你现在必须继续
Which is why you really need to get back to work
琢磨你的发明
on that invention of yours.
噢 等等
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
即使这一切都是真的
Now, even if all this is true,
这并不能改变事实
it doesn't change the fact
我的 发明现在还用不了
that my... invention isn't working now.
但你已经快完成了 一定是这样
Yeah, but you're so close. You must be.
萨凡娜 你在屋里吗
Savannah, are you in there?
我需要有人帮忙准备晚餐
I need help with dinner.
好 我马上过去
Sure, I'll just be a minute!
不不不 你去帮你妈妈
No, no, no. No, no. You go help your mother.
我先把这些活干完
Look, I'm just gonna finish up here,
然后就去地下室
and then I'll, uh, head down to the basement
我去看看那个
and I'll take a look at that--
时光机 -对
Time machine. - Yeah.
我想我有办法让它运转起来
I think I have an idea to get it up and running.
太好了 我们晚餐后地下室见
Cool! I'll see you in the basement after dinner.
哇 那是什么
Whoa. What's that?
在泉水里找到的
Found it in the Springs.
这好像是某种奇怪的岩石
Guess it's some kind of weird rock.
我可没见过这种岩石
Not like any rock I've seen.
也许是太空掉下来的
Maybe it's from space.
确实有外星人的气息
Definite alien vibes.
有可能 你们拿去研究吧
Could be. Why don't you guys do some research?
哦不 我们把它摔坏了
Oh, no! We broke it.
你说你并不是我以为的那个人 是什么意思
What do you mean, you're not who I think you are?
我是指
I just meant I'm...
我没有你以为的那么聪明
Not as smart as you thought I was.
我明白了
I get it.
现在孩子们压力都很大
There's a lot of pressure on kids these days.
但只要你认真阅读
If you'd done the reading,
小测应该很简单
the quiz should've been easy.
我知道 下次我一定会做得更好
I know. And I'll do better next time, really.
哈珀 你是一名优秀学生
You're one of my best students, Harper,
所以我允许你明天参加补考
which is why I'm gonna allow you to take a makeup quiz tomorrow.
这次 请有备而来
This time, come prepared.
好吗 -好的 老师
Fair? - Yes, ma'am. Very fair.
嘿 挽回得不错
Hey, nice save.
是这样 我一直在想
So listen, I've been thinking--
不 格里芬 我做不来
No, Griffin. I can't do this anymore!
我紧张得不行
I'm a nervous wreck.
我每多待一秒 就多一丝被发现的可能
Every second I stay here is just another chance I'll get caught,
然后又会怎样
and then what?
但你表现得很好
But you've been doing so great.
很好
Great?
直到今天早上 我都不知道我们有50个州
Until this morning, I didn't even know we had 50 states.
阿♥拉♥斯加和夏威夷 这两个州什么时候有的
Alaska and Hawaii, when did that happen?
我不知道 有一段时间了吧
I don't know. A while ago.
听着 我在想你先前说的话
Look, I was thinking about what you said earlier.
托弗告诉你他梦游了
Topher told you he was sleepwalking?
对 他早上起来全身都是泥
Yes. He woke up this morning covered in mud.
还说什么吃虫子
Said something about eating worms.
虫子 -对
Worms? - Yeah.
这即便对他来说也挺奇怪的
See, that's pretty weird, even for him.
他一定在隐瞒什么
He's gotta be hiding something.
水晶吗 格里芬 我告诉你了
The crystal? Griffin, I told you.
我找过他房♥间了
I already searched his room.
你不是被打断了吗
You said you were interrupted.
是的 我差点被抓 太冒险了
Yes! And I was almost caught. It's too risky.
你究竟想不想回家
Look, do you wanna go home or not?
酒店闹鬼
特里蒙特确实存在超自然现象
酒店闹鬼
特里蒙特确实存在超自然现象
酒店闹鬼
特里蒙特确实存在超自然现象
回去
硫磺泉
的秘密
硫磺泉的秘密 第二季第五集
Secrets of Sulphur Springs S02E05 It's About Time
看看这是谁啊 孩子们下午好
Look who it is. Good afternoon, kids.
下午好
Afternoon.
你们是在买♥♥东西吧
Doing a little shopping, I see.
兰德瑞小姐那儿买♥♥来的酥饼
Miss Landry's famous beignets.
今天是什么特殊的日子
Must be a special occasion.
母亲的最爱 有时候爸爸也奖励我们吃
Mother's favorite. Papa treats us sometimes.
你们的父亲是个好人
Your father's a fine man.
我希望他能让我帮助他
I just wish he'd let me help him
解决你们的 问题
with your... situation.
我们不需要你的帮助
We don't need your help.
我们只希望守住农场
We just want the farm to stay in our family.
当然 你们这么想
Well, of course, you do.
我也希望如此
But that's what I want too.
要是有人能让你们的父亲听从劝告
If only someone could get your father to listen to reason
把这个签了就好了
and sign these.
我会和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
聪明的孩子 我们合作
Smart girl. Let's work together.
拯救你亲爱的妈妈的农场 一切都还来得及
Save your sweet mother's farm before it's too late.
你为什么要收下这些文件
Why'd you take those papers?
如果我不这么做
Because if I didn't--
我有理由 行吗
I have a reason, okay?
其实更像一种直觉
More of a feeling, actually.
直觉
A feeling?
我也希望能解释清楚
I wish I could explain.
为什么不行 我们无话不说
So why can't you? We tell each other everything.
至少我们曾经如此
Or at least we used to
在你表现这么反常之前
before you started acting so strange.
萨姆
Sam...
天呐 法官
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表