剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
I know, um, it-- it's confusing, but--
不不 这
no, no. This...
实际上这可以回答一些问题
This might actually answer some questions.
一些困扰我已久的问题
Questions I've had for a very long, long time.
格蕾丝
Grace?
我真的需要更多的信息
I could really use another message.
我觉得我现在知道你为什么送我来这儿了
I think I know why you sent me here now.
这和我在幻象中看到的东西有关吗
Does it have something to do with what I saw in my visions
还是说和那个法官有关
or maybe that judge guy?
你在吗
Are you there?
还是说我只是在自言自语
Or am I literally just talking to myself?
你在这里干什么
What're you doing in here?
萨姆 你吓到我了 我只是在
Sam, you scared me. I'm just--
我在
I'm, uh...
想出另一个谎言
Coming up with another lie?
你最近表现得好奇怪
You've been acting so strange lately,
不知道那些你本该知道的事
not knowing things you're supposed to,
讲些奇怪的话
saying funny words,
现在又完全不关心爸爸可能会卖♥♥掉农场的事
and now barely caring that papa might sell the farm.
萨姆
Sam...
昨晚我看到你在空地里挖什么
And I saw you digging in the clearing last night.
我不知道你在做什么
I don't know what you were up to,
但有一件事我很确定
but I do know one thing for sure.
你不是我的姐姐
You're not my sister.
所以你是谁 你又从哪里来
So who are you and where did you come from?
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
我们都用过你的机器 黛西也是
We both used your machine. Daisy too.
我想我有办法让它运转起来
I think I have an idea to get it up and running.
这好像是某种奇怪的岩石
It's some kind of weird rock.
你们干吗不做点调查呢
Why don't you guys do some research?
哦不 我们把它摔坏了
Oh, no! We broke it.
我们合作 拯救你亲爱的妈妈的农场
Let's work together. Save your sweet mother's farm.
你刚说的一切 都写在这儿了
Everything you just said is right here.
你说你并不是我以为的那个人 是什么意思
What do you mean? You're not who I think you are?
一旦酒店整修好
Once this hotel is done,
镇上每个人都会忘记闹鬼的事情
everyone in town will forget all about that ghost business.
托弗告诉你他梦游
Topher told you he was sleepwalking?
他一定在隐瞒什么
He's gotta be hiding something.
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表