剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
有吗
There is?
有的
Yes.
对 而且日期快到了
Yup, it's right around the corner.
那走吧 孩子 克斯汀已经来了
Well, come on, girl. Kirstin's here.
所以我可以带你回去做你的作业了
So I can get you back to do your homework.
嗯 关于这个 呃
Yeah. About that. Um...
哪个 -她的作业
‐About what? ‐Griffin: Her homework.
她有个考试要考
Uh, she has this test to study for.
就是 历史考试
It's, uh... history.
对 历史考试
Yes, history.
都是关于1930年代的事
Griffin: It's all a part of that 1930s thing.
你知道的 我说过我要帮你练习舞步
You know, I said I'd help with the, uh, the dance moves
还有制♥作♥记忆卡片什么的
and the flashcards and all that.
所以 那个 她今晚能过来我家吗
So, uh, can she come over tonight?
那个 她总是过去你家
You know, she's always over there.
格里芬 要不你跟我们一起去我家 怎么样
Griffin, why don't you come home with us? Hm?
据我所知 记忆卡很管用
Last I heard, flashcards work anywhere.
我们在车里跟你妈打电♥话♥说一声吧
We'll call your mom from the car.
嗯 好的 好的
Yeah, okay. Okay.
别担心 我能处理
Don't worry, I got this.
处理什么
Got what?
那当然了 爸爸很有可能会把它藏着最可怕的地方
Of course, Dad hides it in the scariest place possible.
我们就应该从这里找起
Should've looked here first.
有时候就是会这样
It does that sometimes.
我们觉得它可能在电路中
We think it might be in the wiring.
或者是镜子里
Or the mirror.
所以我们要怎么找到那只鬼
So how are we gonna find the ghost?
我没看到里面有任何人
I don't see anyone in there.
要是我们又试着跟它谈话呢
What if we try talking to it again?
好主意 你要我来吗
Good idea! Do you want me to?
我来就行
I'll do it.
你们觉得我该问什么好呢
What do you think I should ask?
试试 如果你不是萨凡娜 那你是谁
Try... "If you're not Savannah, who are you?"
只不过要这样 你~是谁~
Only like this... "Whooo are yooooou?"
好吧 懂了
Okay, got it.
那么如果你不是萨凡娜 那你~
So if you're not Savannah, whoooooo‐‐
孩子们你们是不是在下面
Sarah: Are you kids down there?
如果是 你们应该知道你们不该在那里的
If you are, you know you're not supposed to be.
被逮到了 -确实
‐Busted. ‐Totally.
马上上来 你留在这 托弗
Be right up! You stay, Topher.
看看能不能获得它的消息
See if you can get it to write something.
嗨 顺便说句 我是托弗 那你呢
Hi. I'm Topher, by the way. And you are?
或许我该这么问 你原来叫什么呢
Maybe instead I should ask, who were you?
好吧 也许你不想回答 你是谁 那我试试 为什么
Okay. You don't like "who." Let's try "why."
为什么你要在这个地方闹鬼 缠扰这些孩子 这个家庭
Why are you haunting this place, these kids, this family?
给我个字母 两个字母 名字首字母
Give me a letter. Two letters, initials.
什么都好
I'll take anything.
不会吧
No way!
托弗
Jess: Topher!
我有叫他直接回家的
He was told to come straight home.
托弗 快下来
Topher! Get down here!
哈珀 你能上楼找找你弟吗
Uh, Harper, can you run upstairs and get your brother?
十之八♥九♥ 他在直播一些恐怖大作
Ten to one, he's streaming some horror opus
而不是做他的作业
instead of doing his homework.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
女士
Ma'am?
呃 母亲
Uh, Mother?
叫妈妈就可以 一直都可以
Mom is fine. Always has been.
格里芬 这是怎么回事啊
Griffin, what is going on around here?
哦 就像我之前说的
Oh, like I said,
这算是她历史课的一部分
it's a part of her history class.
哈珀非常认真地在对待完全沉浸这件事
Harper's taking this full immersion thing very seriously.
全心全意地投入
Jumping in with both lace‐up boots.
没东西可以做晚饭
Nothing for dinner.
那个 如果你不介意的话
You know, if you wouldn't mind,
你能告诉哈珀和托弗我去超♥市♥买♥♥东西了吗
can you tell Harper and Topher I had to run to the market?
对了 你能吃墨西哥玉米卷吗
Oh, uh, tacos are good for you?
好极了 我喜欢玉米卷
Great! I love tacos.
当然了 1930年代可能还没有玉米卷
Of course, they probably didn't have tacos in the 1930s,
但我保证会吃光它们的
but I'm sure Harper will gobble 'em right up.
对
Yeah.
她也是个画家
She's an artist too.
那个是不是她的父亲
Is that supposed to be her father?
应该是吧
Griffin: I guess so.
小时候她父亲就去世了
He died when she was younger.
就像我的母亲
Like my mother died.
格蕾丝 -没错
‐Grace? ‐Yes.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我想哈珀对她的父亲的思念
I suppose Harper misses her father
跟我对我母亲的思念一样深
as much as I miss my mother.
听我说 哈珀的妈妈刚去超♥市♥买♥♥东西了
Look, Harper's mom just ran to the market.
这是把你送回1930年的最佳机会
This is the perfect opportunity to get you back to 1930.
但我们现在就得离开了
But we have to leave right now.
快来
Come on.
离开 好吧
Leave, okay.
下集的 硫磺泉的秘密
Harper: Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
我不能被困在这里
I can't be stuck here.
这里原来有颗水晶的
There used to be a crystal in here.
看来你得留在这里当哈珀了
Looks like you're stuck here being Harper.
哈珀会顶替你的
Harper will cover for you.
你们在玩什么游戏
What game are you playing?
尝试联♥系♥撕掉
Trying to contact the ghost
墙纸的鬼魂
who pulled down the wallpaper.
格蕾丝 是你吗
Grace, is that you?
不会吧
No way!
我的朋友萨凡娜刚发给我一张照片
My friend Savannah just sent me a picture.
是1962年的一位维修工
It's the maintenance man in 1962.
山姆 我的弟弟
Sam? My brother?
就是她 她就是我们之前透过窗户看到的女人
It's her! The lady we saw through the window.
我们家族的一些女性能够预见未来发生的事
Daisy: Some women in our family see things before they happen.
坏事 非常不好的事
Bad things. Really bad.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表