剧集 | 瑞恩·汉森破案秀(2017) | 导航列表
Wait! Wait a minute.
养兵千日 用兵一时 汉森
This is what you've trained for, Hansen.
走起
Let's go.
别担心 我绝对是警♥察♥
It's okay. I'm totally a cop.
待在车里
Stay in your vehicles.
趴下
Down!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
嗷 你都逮到他啦
Oh, you already got him.
哇哦 你怎么跑怎么快
Ow! How'd you get here so fast?
我来自克利夫兰
I'm from Cleveland.
我们更愿意经常用用双腿
We like to use our legs from time to time.
天啊 车外简直太棒了
God, it feels good to be out of that car.
我都不知道你们怎么忍♥受得了
I don't know how you people do this.
刚才这下绝对是
Well, that has got to be
罗金汉大道上发生的
one of the most exciting low-speed chases
最刺♥激♥的低速追凶之一
that has ever ended on Rockingham!
哇偶
Whoa.
一个小孩装他妈这么多的可♥卡♥因♥
That is a shit ton of coke for one kid.
这可不是可♥卡♥因♥Mathers 这是"校园白粉"
That's not coke, Mathers. That's Preppy-White.
"聪明药" "寄宿学校芭芭拉"
The Big Think. Boarding School Barbara.
"开眼粉" "助你醒醒"
The Old Eye Opener. Wakey-Wakey.
你到底在说什么鬼
What the hell are you talking about?
阿得拉 一种治疗注意力缺失 多动症的药物 部分美国高校学生常在考试前服用
是阿得拉 - 我并不想伤害任何人
It's Adderall. - I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt,
但是需要一次优势成绩
but I-I needed an edge!
你们不会懂的
You don't understand.
高考预考迫在眉睫
The PSAT was coming up,
要是不能得到理想的分数
and anything less than a perfect score
就会使我对正式的高考失去把握
would demoralize me for the actual SAT!
所以你到回声公园去买♥♥
So you went down to Echo Park to get some --
"常青藤胰岛素"
Ivy Insulin.
但当他们看见你开车出现
But when they see you roll up in that car
那辆你♥爸♥爸送你的16岁生日礼物
your dad got you for your 16th birthday...
又看见你继父为了挑衅你亲爸
And the phone your stepdad got you
送你的大手♥机♥
to show your real dad what's up...
他们便决定改变交易条件
They decided to change the terms of the deal.
随即你也决定改变
And so did you.
变成杀掉他们
By killing them.
所以你没有看手♥机♥又开车
And that's why you don't text and drive.
不是 汉森 他当时没有边看手♥机♥边开车
No, Hansen he wasn't texting and driving.
他为了抢药杀了他们
He killed them to get the drugs.
是 没错 我知道
Oh, yeah. No, I know.
这也是个蛮重要的信息嘛
It's just that's an important message, too.
所以
So...
好了 Mathers 多亏我俩
Well, Mathers, thanks to us,
洛杉矶的预科学生们再次免遭"毒"害
L.A. Prep-schoolers are once again completely drug free.
我不敢相信那孩子会为了学习药物做到这一步
I can't believe how far that kid would go for study drugs.
我知道 对吧 一个住布伦特伍德的孩子
I know, right? A kid from Brentwood
跑这么老远到罗伯森东边
going all the way east of Robertson?
不是 我是指他为此杀人
No, I I meant that he killed for it.
当然 他们称阿得拉为
Oh. Well, they don't call Adderall
"拼命特里克西"也不是白叫的
Try-Hard Trixie for nothing.
没人这么叫
Nobody calls it that.
不 有人叫它"斯坦福大学零食拼盘"
No. Some people call it the Stanford Snack Mix.
"优秀制♥造♥剂" "法学院入学考莎莉"
The A-Maker. LSAT Sally.
"哥伦比亚大学行军乐队专用粉"
Columbia Marching Band Powder.
我必须打断你了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
哦 嘿 送给东西给你
Oh! Hey, I got you something.
<杀人番茄再临> 1988年美国喜剧恐怖电影
什么东西 - 是个小番茄
What? - It is a tomato.
这使我联想到克鲁尼
It reminds me of Clooney
因为他演过<杀人番茄再临>
because he was in"Return of the Killer Tomatoes";
在他大红大紫之前
before he got, like, super famous.
为什么要给我
Why do you want me to have it?
因为 你说过有人觉得你不吉利
Well, you know, you said people thought you were bad luck.
这是我的吉祥物
It's my good-luck charm.
每次试镜前我都要摸摸它
I give it a rub before every audition
因为 没人知道事情什么时候会有转机
because, well, you never know when things could turn around.
况且 我经常弄丢它 所以我准备了50多个备份
Also, I lose it all the time, so I got like 50 backup.
拿着 这还有一个
Here. Here's another one.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
爸爸 - 爸爸
Daddy! - Daddy!
嗨 快过来
Hi! Come here.
小家伙们 - 今天顺利吗 亲爱的
Hi, guys. - How was your day, honey?
今天很棒啊 但也挺难受的
Oh, it was great. Mwah! But it was tough.
喝了好多水
Drank a lot of water,
却没办法上个小号♥
and I didn't get to go number one.
凯格尔健肌法 指妇女轮番紧缩放松阴♥部♥肌肉之法 以利于分娩中将婴儿顺利产出
还好你都有加强练习凯格尔健肌法
Thank God you've been working your kegels so hard.
你懂我 宝贝
You know it, babe.
嘿 耍耍嘴皮虽然开心
Hey, joking around is a lot of fun,
但我们得谈谈
but we got to talk.
Amy 孩子们 乔恩·克莱尔
Amy, kids, John Cryer...
人家闯祸了吗
Am I in "twouble"?
听着 姑娘们 我知道
Now, girls, I know
你们在学校学业压力很大
you're under a lot of academic pressure at school.
但无论压力多大
But no matter how hard it gets,
我都不希望你们接触毒贩去买♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥
I don't want you to get involved with drug cartels to buy uppers
只为在同学间显示学习优势
to get an edge on your classmates.
但是 爸爸 好难在学校不掉队啊
But, Daddy, it's so hard to keep up in school.
今天还让我们画蝴蝶耶
Today we had to draw butterflies!
哦 宝贝 我觉得你肯定会完美完成的
Oh, buddy. I think we're gonna be a-okay.
汉森家族抱抱
Hansen family hug!
我能加入吗
Can I join in?
行吧
Okay.
约翰 没法喘气了
John. Can't breathe.
要说两句吗
Any notes?
不用了 谢谢你 汉森先生
No. Thank you, Mr. Hansen.
好的 我想说一句 我亲自做特技不用替身
Yeah. And I just want to say I do all my own stunts
还有就是我叫瑞恩
and also my name is Ryan,
这样大家好分辨 因为
so that's easy for everybody, 'cause...
高斯林和
Gosling, and --
这不是我们试镜的环节 汉森先生
That's not how casting works, Mr. Hansen.
好吧 谢谢各位
All right, thank you guys so much.
谢谢你 - 好的 谢谢
Thank you. - All right. Thank you.
剧集 | 瑞恩·汉森破案秀(2017) | 导航列表