剧集 | 瑞恩·汉森破案秀(2017) | 导航列表
No, it's fine.
我们抓住了凶手 对吧
We caught the killer, right?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Sure did.
喂 你想稍微拍下结案之后的场景吗
Hey, you want to do a quick aftermath scene?
我想他们这有台吊车
I think they got a crane.
不了 我只想回家
Nah. I just want to go home.
走啊
Move.
妈咪 我手指疼
Mommy, my finger hurts.
我知道 宝贝
I know, honey.
只需要再过几个小时 好吗
Just a couple more hours, okay?
爹地需要尽可能多的点击量
Daddy needs as many clicks as possible
来维持他在网上的新节目
to keep his new show on the Internet.
我喜欢这样
I love this.
这就像是史上最小最可爱的血汗工厂
It's like the cutest little sweatshop ever.
妈 为什么我没有在YouTube上
Mom, how come I haven't seen a single ad
看到任何一个我不想看的广♥告♥
for stuff I don't want on YouTube?
那是因为你看的不是普通的YouTube 宝贝
That's because you're not on YouTube, baby.
你看的是YouTube Red
You're on YouTube Red --
是YouTube的高级订阅服务
YouTube's premium subscription service.
这是一个每月仅需9.99美元的特♥价♥产品
It's a bargain at only $9.99 a month.
就像Netflix吗
Like Netflix?
他们的价格是一样的
Well, they both cost the same.
我想看<王冠>
I want to watch "The Crown".
我们都想看 宝贝 我们都想
We all do, honey. We all do.
继续点就行了 好吗
Just keep clicking, okay?
等等 你们看的是YouTube Red吗
Hang on, you guys are on YouTube Red?
是啊
Yeah.
原来是这样啊
That explains a lot.
那你一直看的是什么网站
What -- What site have you been on this whole time?
Youtube Red跟几个著名的成♥人♥网♥站♥的名字相近
呃 一个完全不一样的网站 名字很相似
A-A very different site with a very similar name.
但是 我现在终于懂为什么是这些分类了
However, the category sections make a lot more sense now.
嗨 Jon
Hey, Jon.
爹地
Daddy!
爹地
Daddy!
为了让你在网上火起来 我们一直在点你的节目
We've been clicking your show to keep you Internet famous!
即使我们不能在上面看<王冠>
Even though we can't watch "The Crown" On it.
还有<怪奇物语>
Or "Stranger Things".
<王冠><怪奇物语>和<毒枭>均为Netflix独家原创剧集
还有<毒枭>
Or "Narcos".
哇 真是太谢谢你们了
Wow. Thank you guys so much.
过来
Come here.
你好呀 白人版阿伦·伯尔
Why, hello, there, white Aaron Burr.
嗨
Hey.
你的重大试镜如何啊
How'd the big audition go?
我没去 错过了
It didn't. I missed it.
你错过了 不 为什么啊
You missed it? Oh, no. Why?
因为他在帮我破案
Because he was helping me solve a case.
没有他 这个案子我是破不了的
I couldn't have done it without him.
好吧 还会有别的试镜机会的
Well, there will always be other auditions.
<汉密尔顿>不会再有了
Not for "Hamilton". There won't.
拜拜
Bye.
我不需要<汉密尔顿> 好吗
You know what? I don't need "Hamilton," Okay?
我有你们就够了 快过来
I got you guys. Come here.
喂 酷头哥 接着
Hey, haircut, catch.
不可能吧 你认真的吗
No way. Seriously?
这是个泊车女警的警徽 但我觉得不会有人注意到的
It's a meter maid's badge, but I don't think anyone'll notice.
明天见 谢谢你
See you tomorrow. Thanks.
嘴巴道具
Mouth prop.
呃 有谁知道怎么清除浏览器的历史记录吗
Uhh, anybody know how to clear a browser history?
帮一个朋友问的
Asking for a friend.
瑞恩·汉森 自♥拍♥试镜
Ryan Hansen, self-tape audition
试镜角色 <汉密尔顿: 美国复仇记>的阿伦·伯尔
for the role of Aaron Burr in "Hamilton: American Vengeance."
太不幸了 亚历山大
Too bad, Alexander.
当我绑在你胸前的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
When the bomb I strapped to your chest goes off,
你梦中那个有着强大中♥央♥政♥府♥的美国
your dream of an America with a strong central government
就跟着烟消云散了
goes with it.
我猜我 阿伦·伯尔
I guess I, Aaron Burr,
终于站在敲定一切的房♥间里目睹这一切了
am finally in the room where it happens.
什么
What?
乔治·华盛顿 你是怎么进来的
George Washington, how did you get in here?
不
No!
场景结束
And scene.
下一集
On the next
瑞恩·汉森电视破案秀
Ryan Hansen Solves Crimes on Television
老兄
Dude!
瑞恩·汉森是
...Ryan Hansen is...
第一巡警
Beat cop number one.
唐纳德·法森 美国演员 代表作由经典医疗喜剧<实习医生风云>
唐纳德·法森是
...Donald Faison is...
唐纳德他妈的法森
Donald fuckin' Faison!
乔尔·麦克哈尔 美国喜剧演员 代表作<废柴联盟>
乔尔·麦克哈尔是
...and Joel McHale is...
我是瑞恩·汉森
I'm Ryan Hansen.
乔尔·麦克哈尔在演我吗
Joel McHale is playing me?
他要用方法派来演戏了
He's going method.
剧集 | 瑞恩·汉森破案秀(2017) | 导航列表