-格拉汉姆总统…-总统先生 你对…
- President Graham.Mr. President, what are…
-总统 有空说句话吗?-总统 请看这里
- Do you have time for a comment? - Mr. President, over here.
时间到了 长官
It's time, sir.
总统先生 占用你一点时间
Mr. President, a second of your time.
总统先生
Mr. President.
不是中国在搞鬼
China's not behind this.
黑客入侵、病毒攻击跟潜艇消失都是威尔森的阴谋
The hacking, the virus attack, the submarine disappearing. It's all Wilson.
威尔森想挑起和中国的战争
Wilson's trying to provoke a war with China.
你的情报是哪来的?
Where did you get this information?
里昂说的 长官
Leon, sir.
(华盛顿白宫2006年和平协议)
我们必须为那些
We must be the source of hope
从恐怖之中寻求自♥由♥和救赎的人带来希望
to those who seek freedom and salvation from terror.
绝不能让任何人干涉潘南斯坦
And we cannot allow anyone to interfere with Penamstan
重建家园与生活
as they rebuild their homes and lives
并追求本国许多人都视为理所当然的事物
and pursue what so many of us in this country take for granted.
那里的人♥民♥选择克服他们的苦难
The citizens there have chosen to overcome their hardships
走出一条新的道路
and walk a new path.
而我们会提供引导
And we will be there to guide them.
为了我们的新朋友、他们的未来
For our new friends, for their future,
与他们下一代的未来
and for the future of their children,
我们会竭尽所能 为他们带来和平与繁荣
we will do everything in our power to create peace and prosperity for them.
克莱尔 控制室 拖住他
Claire, control room. Keep him busy.
我马上去
On it.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
希望我能学会怎么操作
Hope I can figure this out.
嘿 性感美女
Hey, sexy.
好 他在什么东西上面?
Okay, he's on what?
TR103?找到了 很好
Tr-103? I got this, oh, yeah.
(确定吗?执行 取消)
我当然确定
Hell, yeah, I'm sure.
下降了
Going down.
该死
Dammit.
嘿
Hey.
你休想离开
You're not going anywhere.
为什么要阻止我?
Why are you trying to stop me?
职责所在?报仇?
Duty? Revenge?
恐惧
Fear.
这样就会扩散开来
Then it will spread.
当他们看见我…
When they see me…
世人就会明白恐怖的滋味
…then this world will know…terror.
我也向那些被贪婪主宰的人与威胁和平的人保证
And I also promise to those ruled by greed and who threaten peace
那里不欢迎你
you will not be welcome there.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国会站在世界和平与稳定的最前线
The United States of America will stand at the forefront of peace and stability in the world
为所有人照亮通往自♥由♥的道路
lighting the path to freedom for all.
你的恐怖到此为止 杰森
Your terror ends here, Jason.
我不会让任何人…
I won't let anyone…
不会有结束的一天
It won't end…
你在这里
You are here.
你目睹了
You are a witness…
这种…
to this…
恐惧
fear.
现在你会让恐惧散播出去
And now, you…you will help it spread.
很快地…
And soon…
很快地众人都会了解真正的…
everyone will know true…
里昂
Leon.
嘿
Hey
真不知道你怎么有办法在潜艇爆♥炸♥
I don't know how you survived a sub blowing up
与楼下的危机中存活下来
and whatever happened downstairs,
不过我的老天 你真的很英勇
but holy shit, man. That's some hero-level stuff.
不对 我只是走运
No, I was just lucky.
别那么谦虚 你救了这里所有人的命
Oh, come on. You saved everyone's lives here.
而且…
Plus
你协助总统决定本国未来几年前进的方向
you helped the President decide the course this country's gonna take for years to come.
不对
Nah.
你绝对是英雄
You're definitely a hero.
(三联制药)
你好啊
Hey.
手臂还好吗?
How's the arm?
好多了
Better.
不过我得从医院偷跑出来
I had to sneak out of the hospital, though.
我得打破窗户 顺着床单爬下来
Had to break the window. Climb down some bedsheets.
我都叫你别做傻事了
I thought I told you not to do anything stupid.
拜托 我开玩笑的
Uh, hello. I'm joking.
你何时才不会把我当小孩看待?
treating me like a kid?
可能永远都没办法
Probably never.
总之…
Anyways…
关于那个芯片
about the chip.
在你手上吗?
Do you have it?
我以为你联络我是想一起吃晚餐
I thought you called 'cause you wanted to grab dinner.
我想要复♥制♥一份 交给所有报社
I wanna make a copy of it and give it to all the newspapers.
这则新闻会闹得沸沸扬扬
This thing's gonna blow up, big time.
我办不到
I can't.
什么?
What?
所以这就是你的打算
So that's how it's gonna be.
你我互不干涉彼此的做法?
You do things your way, and I do things mine?
好
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
就像我之前说的
Like I said before…
那身装扮不适合你
that outfit doesn't suit you.
我会阻止这一切的
I'll stop this.