长角牛没事 带野兽过来
Longhorn's secure. Bring the Beast around.
搞什么?
What the hell?
备用电源怎么没启动?
Why isn't the backup power coming on?
即使手动开启 也只能启动紧急照明
Even if we go manual, we can only get the emergency lights.
-马上去查看 -一定是电涌
- Check it now. - Must've been a surge.
-组长呼叫 电力怎么了?-东厢也停电了
- This is the chief. What's going on?- East Wing's gone dark!
有人听得到吗?
Does anyone copy?
有人知道现在是什么情况吗?
Does anyone know what's happening here?
这不是意外
This is no accident.
我去外面查看
I'm going to take a look outside.
-帕特里克 跟我来 -收到
- Patrick, with me. - Roger that.
大家请勿慌张
Everybody, stay calm!
回办公室 锁好门待命
Get back to your offices, lock the doors, and stand by.
斯贝瑟新闻秘书 怎么回事?
Press Secretary Spacer! What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
突然停电了 然后我…
It got dark and I…
有人从背后袭击我
I got hit from behind.
你有看到是谁吗?他们有抢走什么东西吗?
Did you see who it was? Did they take anything?
没有
No.
斯贝瑟新闻秘书在我身旁 他受伤了
I've got Press Secretary Spacer with me. He's injured.
头部有伤口 但意识清楚
He's got a head wound, but he's conscious.
他说他遭到攻击
He says he was attacked.
-怎么回事? -他遭到殴打
- What's going on? - Somebody hit him.
我得处理那个伤口
I've got to take care of that wound.
-快去吧 我去楼上查看 -好
- Get to it. I'm checking upstairs. - Right.
斯贝瑟先生?斯贝瑟先生 长官!
Mr. Spacer. Mr. Spacer, sir!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
斯贝瑟秘书心跳停止了
Secretary Spacer's going into cardiac arrest.
我去拿自动体外除颤器
I'm getting the AED.
斯贝瑟先生?
Mr. Spacer?
退后 不然我要开枪了
Stand down, or I'll shoot!
里昂?
Leon?
朝头开枪才会死
Shoot them in the head. That stops them.
走吧
Come on.
特警队在路上了
SWAT's en route.
他们可以对付这里的丧尸并恢复供电
They can deal with the zombies up here and getting the power back up.
我们要去碉堡
We'll head to the bunker.
它们真的是丧尸吗?
Are they really zombies?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
很抱歉我来晚了
Sorry, I didn't get here sooner.
完全不会 你救回我女儿阿什莉 我欠你一份人情
Not at all. I'm indebted to you for getting my daughter, Ashley, back.
而且有你在这里 我们才可能过得了这一关
Besides, with you here, we just might survive this.
我没想过浣熊市的情况会在这里发生
I never thought what happened at Raccoon City could happen here.
准备好了吗?
We all ready?
护送总统去碉堡吧
Let's get the President to the bunker.
在外面务必保持警觉
Stay sharp out there.
走吧 长官
Come on, sir.
它们为何会在这里?
Why are they here?
帕特里克 保护总统
Patrick, stay with the President.
里昂和沈梅跟我走
Leon, Shen May, with me.
我期望你好好发挥
I'm counting on those skills of yours.
等等
Hey.
你还好吗?
You good?
还好
Ye... Yeah.
只是有点吓到 我以前…
I'm just a little freaked out. I've never seen…
没看过丧尸
zombies before.
刚刚真是谢谢你
Thanks for back there.
不用客气
Okay.
只要看起来有敌意 就一枪爆头
Anything even remotely hostile gets a headshot.
无论如何都不能让他们到达碉堡
Whatever you do, don't let them reach the bunker.
明白吗?
Understood?
好
Right.
安息吧 混♥蛋♥
Rest in peace, assholes.
你觉得是T病毒的缘故吗?
Think it's the T-Virus?
化验之后才会知道
We won't know till the lab checks it out.
更重要的问题是
More important question is,
丧尸是怎么进入白宫的
how the hell did zombies get in the White House?
幕后主脑又是谁
And who's behind it?
(请勿进入 清洁中)
莱恩先生 我跟谛拉席芙共事 这个非政♥府♥组织专门协助潘南斯坦
Uh, Mr. Ryan, I work with TerraSave, the NGO assisting the Penamstanis.
可以打扰一下吗?
Do you have a moment?
什么事?
What is it?
我找不到斯贝瑟新闻秘书
I can't find Press Secretary Spacer.
你知道他可能在哪里吗?
Do you know where he might be?
他正在休假
Eh, he's on leave right now.
休假?可是我跟他有约
"On leave"? But I have an appointment with him.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 说不定你搞错日期了
I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps you mixed up your dates.
他不在这里 很抱歉 我另外有约
He's not here. I'm sorry, I… I have another appointment.
里昂?
Uh, Leon?
克莱尔?
Claire?
你怎么会在这里?
What're you doing here?
我跟潘南斯坦临时政♥府♥代表团 一起过来的
I'm here with reps from Penamstan's provisional government.
我们只是想盖几间学校跟医院
Just trying to get some schools and hospitals built.
潘南斯坦?
Penamstan?
对 美国想在那里部署军队
Yeah. The US wants a military presence there,
所以下礼拜应该会举♥行♥缔约仪式
so there's supposed to be some sort of signing ceremony next week.
对了 可以请你看个东西吗?
Um, hey, actually, could you take a look at something?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
这是什么?
What's this?
是一个小男孩画的
A little boy drew them.
是六年前内战的景象
They're what the civil war looked like six years ago.
看起来很像浣熊市吧?
Doesn't that look a lot like Raccoon City?
我找不到任何人 愿意正式谈论那里的情况
I can't get anyone to go on record about what happened there.
但看了那些画之后…
But after seeing those
那里一定也爆发了感染
I mean, it's gotta be another outbreak.
里昂 时间紧迫 走吧
Leon. Clock's ticking. Let's move.
等等
Wait.
人称“潘南斯坦英雄”的 不就是他吗?
Isn't that the guy everyone calls "the hero of Penamstan"?
就是他本人
In the flesh.
听着 我得走了
Look, I gotta go.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
开什么玩笑
Excuse me.
对了 里昂
Hey, Leon.
那身打扮不适合你
That outfit doesn't suit you.
不可能有办法…
It's the only way to deal with this.
总统先生 国防情报局完成黑客入侵的分♥析♥了
Mr. President, the DIA finished their analysis of the hacking.
访问的是与中国有关的机密文件
The files accessed were classified documents regarding China.
-中国 -对
- China. - Yes.
其中包括上海一家生物研究机构的情报
They contained intel on a bio-research facility in Shanghai
该机构先前就被我们标示为监控对象
we had flagged for surveillance.
生物研究机构?
Bio-research facility?
我建议派杰森和他的团队去调查
I suggest we send Jason and his team to investigate.
当然要经过你的同意
With your approval, of course.
先等一等
Now, wait just a minute.
千万别挑动中国人的敏感神经
We don't want to provoke the Chinese.
更何况 要派人过去就得先问过 国土安♥全♥部♥、中♥央♥情报局跟…
Besides, we can't send anyone in, without talking to DHS, the CIA, and...
总统先生
Mr. President!
我们先是遭黑客入侵 然后白宫又爆发感染
First, there was the hacking, then this outbreak in the White House!
是白宫啊 拜托
The White House, for God's sake!
我们遭受攻击了
We are under attack!
好吧
Fine.
妥善安排
Set it up.
这是改良过的弗吉尼亚级潜艇 配有升级版的高级海豹投送系统
She's a modified Virginia-class, with an upgraded ASDS onboard.
我们要悄悄跑进东海舰队战区
We're going to sneak right in under the East Sea Fleet's nose,
带你的团队登上柴油潜艇 发射出去
load your team onto the DS, and launch it.
会合时绝不能打草惊蛇
You'll make your rendezvous without them even knowing it.
是的 先生 这艘潜艇的隐形科技是顶级的
Yes, sir, this little lady's outfitted with stealth tech that's best-in-class.
我一直盼望能展开类似的行动 好好测试一下
I've been itching for an op like this to try it out.
只要记住 静音潜航时请勿发出声音
Remember, when we're running silent, shut your holes.
我可不希望这演变成国际事件
I don't want this turning into some global…
出发吧