When I smuggled Jun See out of Penamstan,
病毒让他起了极大的变化 让我都认不得他了
the virus had transformed him so much, I could not recognize him.
我花了毕生积蓄想办法帮助他摆脱
I have spent my life savings to find a way to rid him
正在渐渐吞噬掉他的东西
of the thing that is eating away at him.
我辜负了你们
I failed you.
我去寻找对威尔森不利的证据
I went looking for evidence against Wilson,
因为我一心想要报仇
because I wanted revenge.
杰森想摆脱威尔森的控制
Jason wanted out from under Wilson's control
所以我决定跟他合作
so I decided to work with him.
调查了六年后
And after six years of digging
我们发现撂倒威尔森所需的证据
we realized the proof we needed to bring Wilson down
就近在咫尺
was right under our noses.
所有生物武器士兵原型 体内都植入了芯片
All of the prototype bioweapon soldiers had chips embedded in their bodies.
芯片的作用是要记录他们的生命征象
Those chips were designed to record their vitals
与所有战斗数据
as well as all their combat data.
芯片?
A chip, huh?
俊熙的记录都在上面
Everything about Jun See is recorded on that.
包括谁创造了他、谁派他上战场
Including who created him and who sent him into battle.
全部炸掉
Burn it all.
他以为所有证据都化为灰烬了
He thinks all the evidence was burned to ash.
包括你弟弟
Including your brother.
杰森相信如果我们公开这块芯片
Jason believed that if we went public with this
就能揭露威尔森的真面目并终止生物武器的研发
we could expose Wilson and put an end to the development of bioweapons.
也终结掉他
And him.
我们得走了 快点
We gotta go. Now!
爷爷!俊熙!
Grandfather! Jun See!
不 爷爷
No! Grandfather! Jun See!
俊熙
Jun See!
-快走 -爷爷!俊熙!
- Come on! Move! - Grandfather! Jun See!
不要
No!
我不确定
I don't know.
这段演说挑衅的意味太浓厚了
This speech is a bit, uh, provocative.
中国一定会很不高兴
The Chinese are not going to be happy.
总统也同意我采取强硬立场的必要性
The President has agreed with me on the significance of taking a firm stand.
我…
I…
我觉得应该要谨慎行事
I think we need to tread carefully.
美中截至目前为止都相安无事
The US and China have managed to get along fine up until this point.
如果总统念了这份稿
If the President says any of this
就会像拿棍子激怒响尾蛇一样
it'll be like… poking a rattlesnake with a stick.
我无法想象 这对世界经济会造成什么冲击
I can't imagine what this would do to the world economy,
更别说还有可能引发战争
not to mention the potential for a war.
黑客入侵、病毒恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Hacking. Viral terrorism.
炸毁我们的潜艇之一
Blowing up one of our subs.
友邦才不会做出这种事
Allies do not do these things.
我们甚至还不确定他们就是元凶
We don't even know if they did any of that.
你忘了潘南斯坦的内战了吗?
Did you forget about the civil war in Penamstan?
中国将黑手伸入其中
The Chinese played a part in that.
-对 可是… -没有可是
- Right, but... - But nothing!
和潘南斯坦结盟
This alliance with the Penamstanis
代表我国♥军♥队终于在那里有了根据地
means our military will finally have a foothold there.
地理位置刚好介于中国与西方之间
Geographically, it is between China and the West.
战术上代表有必要的话 可以对中国施压
Tactically, it means we can put pressure on China if it should come to that.
总有一天会有这个必要
And, one day, it will.
我们得做好准备
We need to be ready.
我们得让世人看到美国是个强国
We need to show the world that we are a strong nation,
有保护自♥由♥世界利益的能耐
capable of protecting the interests of the free world.
(华盛顿白宫2006年和平协议)
杰森
Jason.
威尔森部长 我为潘南斯坦 一个非政♥府♥组织工作
Secretary Wilson, I work for an NGO in Penamstan.
有什么事?
What do you want?
我想知道疯狗小队的真♥相♥
I want to know the truth about the Mad Dogs Unit.
听着 想采访的话 你得先联络我的幕僚
Look, if you want an interview, you'll have to run it by my people first.
我发现一名自杀士兵的笔记
I found a note from one of the soldiers who committed suicide.
记得我跟你提过恐怖的事吗?
Remember when I told you about terror?
始于恐惧
It starts with fear.
加以培养 任其扩散
You cultivate it, and you watch it spread,
然后…
and then…
恐怖就此而生
then you've got terror.
把芯片给我
Give me the chip.
如果把芯片公开的话
If we go public with it,
威尔森的诡计就会公诸于世
everything that Wilson has been doing will be out in the open.
要是交给你的话 美国所有的探员都不会放过你
If I do that, you'll have every agent in the US hunting you.
我一定要公开
I have to do it
俊熙的遭遇才不会重演
so that everything that happened to Jun See will never happen again.
我知道你一定能理解
I know you understand.
浣熊市就是一切的开端
Raccoon City was the beginning.
潘南斯坦的真♥相♥不能被掩盖
We can't let what happened in Penamstan stay buried.
杰森想讨回公道
Jason wants justice.
不对 杰森根本不在乎公道
No. Jason doesn't give a damn about justice.
他想让世人了解 真正的恐怖是怎么回事
He wants the world to know what real terror's like.
他和他的队员所见识到的那种
The kind him and his men knew.
他希望那种恐怖变成每个人的现实 然后…
He wants that to be the new reality for everyone, and then…
再把一切化为灰烬
he wants to burn it all down.
他不是那种人
He wouldn't do that.
看看四周
Look around you.
沈梅
Shen May…
他在哪里?
where is he?
(陆军威尔森上校欢迎返回的士兵)