It starts with fear.
没错
Yeah.
人类
Humans.
人类惧怕未知的力量
Humans fear the unknown.
而最不可知的莫过于人类
And there is nothing more unknowable than us.
以物种的角度…
As a species…
我们难以捉摸 相当残忍♥
oh, we're unpredictable. We're cruel.
尤其是求生的时候
Especially when we're trying to survive.
是啊
Yeah.
希腊人形容得最传神
The Greeks said it best.
“世上有诸多可怕的事物
"There is much to fear in this world…
但完全比不上人类”
but nothing more so than humans."
怎么回事?
What the fuck was that?
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey. You all right?
该死
Shit.
等等 这是一艘海底加压管状舰艇
Hey. We're in a pressurized tube underwater.
记得吗?
Remember?
电♥话♥联络不上引擎室 怎么回事?
I can't get the engine room on the horn. What's going on?
潜艇很可能爆发了未知病毒的感染
The sub might be infected by an unknown virus.
我们得加以隔离 关上所有的门
We need to isolate it. Shut all the doors.
-但空气仍然… -暂时的而已
- But the air will still... - It's a temporary measure.
快关上门
Hurry up and shut the door.
准备封锁
Prepare for lockdown.
-是哪个舱区遭到感染?-船头附近
- Which compartment's infected? - Near the bow.
快封锁
Lock it down.
舱口关闭
Hatch secure.
天啊
Jesus.
这太扯了
You gotta be shitting me.
是生物武器
It's a bioweapon.
13号♥警报已经启动
Code 13 has been activated.
这艘潜艇五分钟后会自爆
This submarine will self-destruct in five minutes.
所有人员登上二型投送装置 开始撤离
All crew, board the ASDS2 and evacuate.
开始倒数 五分钟后自爆
Commencing countdown. Five minutes to self-destruct.
要是我有奶酪就好了
Wish I had some cheese.
真是越来越精彩了
This just keeps getting better.
3分30秒后自爆
Three minutes, thirty seconds until self-destruct.
该死
Goddamn it.
60秒后自爆
Sixty seconds until self-destruct.
59、58…
57、56…
55…
Fifty-five…
53…
Fifty-three…
我不是老鼠
I'm not a rat.
51…
Fifty-one…
可以把枪拿开吗?
You wanna get that out of my face?
你会害死我们
You'll kill us all.
打断两位谈情说爱了?
Am I interrupting something here?
一小时前收到求救信♥号♥♥
We received their SOS an hour ago.
在那之后 雷达就没侦测到信♥号♥♥了
We haven't picked up any signal on the radar since then.
消失了
It's vanished.
我们也在最后发信地附近 发现一支中国舰队
Also, we spotted a Chinese fleet near their last ping.
那是我们最不想看到的情况
That's the last thing we needed.
我要提高戒备状态层级
I'm going to raise the DEFCON level.
是我 我正要去战情室
It's me. Headed to the Situation Room now.
(中华人♥民♥共和国 上海)
到了
This is it.
安全
Secure.
好了 我们上岸了
要告知我们任务细节了吗?
All right, we made it to shore. You wanna brief us?
先告诉我你真正的目的
You can start by telling me what you're really after.
你都把船员杀了
I mean, you killed the crew.
这肯定是重大行动 对吧?
Must be a major op, right?
如果你没有要闯进那处设施
If you're not gonna break into the facility
你来这里的目的是什么?
what are you here for?
沈梅跟我在执行不同的任务
Shen May and I are on a different mission.
我们要寻找别的东西
We're looking for something else.
是什么?
What?
能揭露美国政♥府♥阴谋的证据
Proof that will expose a conspiracy by the US Government.
叛国啊
Treason. Fun.
真有趣 我一定会写进报告里
I'll be sure to put that in my report.
对你没好处
It won't do you any good.
他们只会掩盖事实 一如往常
They'll just cover it up, like they always do.
你也很清楚他们非常擅长掩盖事实
And you know how good they are at covering things up.
为恶的是他们
They're the bad guys here.
你有证据吗?
Where's your proof?
那就是我们来此的目的
That's what we're here for.
而你要协助我们取得证据
And you're going to help us get it.
你们要我帮忙?
You want my help?
你们刚杀光整艘潜艇的人
You just killed a sub full of people.
记得我跟你提过恐怖的事吗?
Remember when I told you about terror?
始于恐惧
It starts with fear.
加以培养、任其扩散
You cultivate it, and you watch it spread,
然后…
and then…
恐怖就此而生
then you've got terror.
等你接受军事法庭审判时再慢慢说吧
You can tell them all about it at your court-martial.
所以你不打算帮我们?
So you're not gonna help us, then?
不要
Nope.
该死
Dammit.