剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表
(模煳的喋喋不休) - ♪ (欢快的音乐播放) ♪
(INDISTINCT CHATTER) - ♪ (UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
夫人。
Madam.
塞尔比?
Selby?
♪ (乐观的音乐结束) ♪
♪ (UPBEAT MUSIC CONCLUDES) ♪
石匠。
Mason.
这麽快就出来了。
Out so soon.
你怎麽进来的?- 梅森:你瞭解我。
How did you get in here? - MASON: You know me.
适当的魅力。
Proper charmer.
嗯。
Hmm.
我的钱在哪裡?- 嗯...(点击舌头)
Where's my money? - Um... (CLICKS TONGUE)
我 - 我没有 。 - 你确定?
I-- I don't have it. - You sure?
呃,20K?我想我会知道的,不是吗?
Uh, 20K? I think I'd know, wouldn't I?
(紧张地笑)嗯......
(CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY) Um...
急什麽?呃,别告诉我。
What's the rush? Uh, don't tell me.
商机?- 梅森:是的,碰巧。
Business opportunity? - MASON: Yeah, as it happens.
在酒吧里赌注。阿卡普尔科。阳光,大海。
Stake in a bar. Acapulco. Sun, sea.
他妈的。- (笑声)
Fucking. - (CHUCKLES)
海滩上的罪犯是一个与时间一样古老的故事。
A convict on a beach is a story as old as time.
它会肚子朝上,你知道的。
It will go belly up and you know it.
(歎息)你那个可爱的小女孩。她叫什麽名字?
(SIGHS) That lovely little girl of yours. What's her name?
鸢尾花, 鸢尾花? - (茶倒)
Iris, innit? - (TEA POURING)
(茶壶叮叮噹噹) - 容易,男孩。
(TEAPOT CLINKING) - Easy, boy.
我 不可 小觑。
I ain't to be trifled with.
我是个粗屄♥♥。不需要告诉你。
I'm a rough cunt. Don't need to tell you that.
嗯,我也认识人。
Well, I know people, too.
是的?和你一起住了一年,没有一个访客。
Yeah? Lived with you for a year, not one visitor.
不是 没有人支援你。
Ain't no one got your back.
我只是需要时间。
I just need time.
四十八小时。(咀嚼)
Forty-eight hours. (MUNCHES)
♪ (戏剧性音乐播放) ♪
♪ (DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
(歎息)
(SIGHS)
评论员:。。。他们走出了陷阱。
COMMENTATOR: ...and they're off out of the traps.
正如我们所想的那样,它直接陷阱三和四,
It's traps three and four straight out as we thought,
但这是局外人萨米·李向前伸展......
but it's the outsider Sammy Lee as he stretches ahead...
来吧,萨米·李。救我一命。救我一命。
Come on, Sammy Lee. Save my life. Save my life.
评论员:哦!哦。而萨米·李(Sammy Lee)则倒下了。
COMMENTATOR: Oh! Oh. And Sammy Lee's down.
Sammy Lee倒下了。
Sammy Lee is down.
这是最不寻常的,但比赛还在继续。
That's most unusual, but the race goes on.
红杰克前进...
Red Jack moving ahead...
去你♥妈♥的♥,萨米·李。操♥你♥妈♥。操♥你♥妈♥。
Fuck you, Sammy Lee. Fuck you. Fuck you.
开朗?
Allegra?
呃,阿莱格拉。阿莱格拉,我需要帮个忙。
Uh, Allegra. Allegra, I need a favor.
是啊,你叫我妈妈会痛吗?
Yeah, would it hurt for you to call me mommy?
谢谢你。
Very much.
我确实背了你七个半月。
I did carry you for seven and a half months.
弗洛裡安·塞尔比:哦,是的,我知道。
FLORIAN SELBY: Oh, yes, I know.
上个月半太多了,不是吗?
Last month and a half was just too much, wasn't it?
去的地方。- 如果你追求的是钱,
Places to be. - If it's money you're after,
你可以忘记它。- 那就算了。
you can forget it. - Forget it then.
♪ (轻柔音乐播放) ♪
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
天啊。
Oh, God.
塞尔比:我有点麻烦。-是的。
SELBY: I'm in a spot of bother. - Yes.
我不认为你能释放一些爸爸的现金。
I don't suppose you could free up some of Daddy's cash.
阿莱格拉:你知道,我对你寄予厚望。
ALLEGRA: You know, I had such high hopes for you.
我以为你会获得财富和讚誉,
I thought you'd achieve fortune and acclaim,
感谢你的智慧。
thanks to your intellect.
但相反,你只是拖了姓氏
But instead, you've just dragged the family name
通过排水沟。- 不止爸爸?
through the gutter. - More than Papa?
不,不超过你父亲,但你会的。
No, not more than your father, but you will.
肯定的。
Certain of that.
(点击舌头)
(CLICKS TONGUE)
妈妈,我能有钱吗?- 不,找份工作。
Can I have some money, Mommy? - No, get a job.
我的意思是,毕竟,你一直住在这裡免租金,
I mean, after all, you have been living here rent free,
不是吗?
haven't you?
是不是该你真正思考
Isn't it time you actually thought
做某事...对你的生活有用吗?
of doing something... useful with your life?
(点击舌头)不,嗯,你是对的。
(CLICKS TONGUE) No. Um, you're right.
你是对的。我应该,嗯——
You're right. I should, um--
我应该在银行高高在上工作,嫁给我鄙视的人,
I should work high up in a bank, marry someone I despise,
有我没有时间的孩子,
have children I don't have time for,
在旁边找个小租男孩
get a little rent boy on the side
在55岁之前。
before topping myself at 55.
多麽资本的想法,阿莱格拉。祝你有美好的一天!
What a capital idea, Allegra. Have a wonderful day!
这裡的女士,94岁。
Lady in here, 94.
(呻♥吟♥) - 甚至她有更多的鸡♥巴♥
(GROANS) - And even she's had more dick
比你过去十年。
than you in the past decade.
好吧,理查德在给我做晚餐,所以...
Well, Richard's cooking me dinner, so...
他在表演外接你。
He picked you up outside a peep show.
他基本上是特拉维斯·比克尔(Travis Bickle)带着友谊手镯。
He's basically Travis Bickle with a friendship bracelet.
(笑声) - 男人太值得了,
(CHUCKLES) - Man's so worthy,
他给了我猫屎。- (笑声)
he gives me the pussy-shits. - (CHUCKLES)
他就是这样...(模彷乾呕) - 科斯特洛钟斯:是的,
He's just so... (IMITATES RETCHING) - COSTELLO JONES: Yeah,
但是是时候把一些鸡♥巴♥放在那裡了。
but it's time to stick some dick up there.
格洛丽亚:是的。 “因为你 还没有被下床
GLORIA: Yes. 'Cause you haven't been laid
自从惠特尼休斯顿去世后。
since Whitney Houston died.
好吧。- 嗯嗯,那是 2012 年。
All right. - Mm-hmm. That's 2012.
♪ (SONG PLAYING OVER RADIO) ♪ - No, Whit.
(通过广播播放的歌♥曲) ♪ - ♪ 不,惠特。
我们将永远爱你。
We will always love you.
(两人都笑)
(BOTH CHUCKLE)
格洛丽亚: 噢... - 好吗?
GLORIA: Aw... - All right?
完全他妈的。
Totally fuckable.
那麽,你今晚 是要 坐在鸡♥巴♥上还是什麽?
So, are you gonna sit on a dick tonight or what?
我是,即使它杀死了我。
I am, even if it kills me.
可能发生的最坏情况是什麽?
What's the worst that could happen?
(轻笑)
(CHUCKLES)
不是惊慌你,而是老实说,
Not to alarm you, but honestly,
你♥他♥妈♥的会喜欢这个!
you are going to fucking love this!
我是吗?- 是的,是的,是的,是的,是的。
Am I? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
所有很酷的夫妇都在这样做。
All the cool couples are doing it.
科斯特洛:理查德,我有强姦
COSTELLO: Richard, I've had rapes
事情就是这样开始的。
that began this way.
哒!
Ta-da!
(警笛声哀嚎) - (远处的狗吠)
(SIRENS WAILING) - (DOGS BARKING IN DISTANCE)
我 不会 强姦你。
I'm not gonna rape you.
喜欢泰式绿咖喱吗?
Fancy a Thai green curry?
看。。。(轻笑)
Look... (CHUCKLES)
你知道,他们叫我垃圾箱的罗宾汉。
You know, they call me Robin Hood of the bins.
他们扔掉的都是非常好的东西。
It's all perfectly good stuff that they throw away.
来吧,不要做势利小人。
Come on, don't be a snob.
进入垃圾箱。
Get in the bin.
搞砸了。
Get fucked.
我只是想阻止我们活活烧死
I'm just trying to stop us burning alive
在这个垂死的星球上。- 科斯特洛:毫米。
on this dying planet. - COSTELLO: Mm.
(呼气)它安慰我,理查,
(EXHALES) It comforts me, Richard,
要知道我们与您在一起非常安全。
to know we're in such safe hands with you.
理查德:嗯。 - (歌♥声接近)
RICHARD: Hmm. - (SINGING VOICE APPROACHING)
科斯特洛:哦,他妈的。
COSTELLO: Oh, fuck.
(配音)
(VOICE VOCALIZING)
(唱)♪ 我在哈瓦那♪赌博
(SINGING) ♪ I was gambling in Havana ♪
你这个令人毛骨悚然的小溷蛋。你跟踪了我,不是吗?
You creepy little fucker. You tracked me, didn't you?
我把追踪器放在我所有朋友的手♥机♥上。
I put trackers on all my friends' phones.
我太在乎了。
I care too much.
反正你留的公♥司♥,不能太小心。
Anyway, the company you keep, you can't be too careful.
虹膜在哪裡?- 与格洛丽亚。
Where's Iris? - With Gloria.
我在约会。(窃窃私语)请滚蛋。
I'm on a date. (WHISPERS) Please fuck off.
哦,约会。她在约会!- 科斯特洛:不!天啊!
Oh, on a date. She's on a date! - COSTELLO: No! Oh, God!
塞尔比:约会。- 科斯特洛:不,不。
SELBY: On a date. - COSTELLO: No, no.
和谁在一起,嗯?- (歎息)
With who, hmm? - (SIGHS)
嗯?(轻笑)
Hmm? (CHUCKLES)
哦。
Oh.
剧集 | 雨中浪子(2023) | 导航列表